3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZUBR 12.06.22 11:36 pm

Your favorite character in the game (Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines)

Mine is a crazy dude on the beach.
132 Comments
Sort by:
m
monota 12.06.22

My favorite Persians:
1. Becket
2. Jack and Nines

s
spyboy 12.06.22

Question:
Does anyone remember for an hour who voiced Jack?

G
Game_Cheater 12.06.22

I liked everyone the most:
my character is a Malkavian, I got used to this role to no end, because I myself am a little "shifted";) ;
the Malkavian character (male), for his pimp-like coat;
Jeanette Warman, for her crazy nature;
Damzel, although she is a bitch and a bitch, I liked it for that;
Jack, generally a cool Persian, was even a pirate (respect!);
Nines Rodriguez, the right person.
In general, I went through the game for the first time as a Malkavian girl with her crazy dialogues, moreover, in the version from 7-Wolf with their buggy dialogues, and after that I considered myself a doubly cool gamer. Threat!

L
Lekta 12.06.22

And I like Alistair Grote, for being Malk and a doctor. And he's got packs of old-timer's blood. In general, he was undeservedly killed without even showing.
But he's in third place. On the second - Rosa, for predicting the future (besides being a malk). I entered into her words only when I played for the second time - "do not open it";). Together with her (I hope not to offend) Jack shares the second place. For "Jack from the Box" is also a phrase of Rosa, for which she and Jack are credited!
The main prize goes to Beckett. For being an archaeologist and for being a wolf. In general, he has the smartest face and the most calm character. It can be seen that he "has seen the sights", which cannot be said about every "prince" there - he has been running for two hundred years, but as if he was born yesterday.

More Mitnick pinned. Probably, the life of a nosferatu is a paradise for a cool hacker :)
And the Tremere (Tzimis and Strauss) - shame! For my tremershe was given nothing useful and taught nothing. True, Tzimis can be given an indulgence for the accent and for the fucking bleeding house - I would live there. And for a three-body abortionist, in general - a prize! It's just that the dude didn't really follow the Sabbat - he let everything take its course. In short, impeccable warriors do not act like this, so they paid the price. But he could quietly and peacefully shoot horror films (currently without a pale hut), sculpt all kinds of bloody freaks, and everything would be the way ...

Shl. And Bach is a fanatic, who should be crucified at the stake even before birth. I burned down such a house, moron, I would have got a job there for Alistair (well, if they didn’t give me the Tzimis mansion :))!

D
D0NoR 12.06.22

Definitely Strauss, when I first saw him aloud to my sister, I said: "Oops, what people ...... Morpheus !!!"

This despite the fact that I was looking for his mystical sun for only 2 minutes

D
Degradator... 12.06.22

And my favorite character is a mummy in a sun lounger:):):):):) Here:)...

D
Degradator... 12.06.22

and even Jack... For the last note...
well, Nanis doesn't count... for the right one...

D
Degradator... 12.06.22

Beckett reminds me of Kristoff all the time...
By the way, no one knows where Kristoff has gone, if there is any mention of him in the game...

Y
Yukari S 12.06.22

My favorite character is Nines. But I think because of the voice. I have always been indifferent to this tone. Also Beckett and Mercurio.

D
Degradator... 12.06.22

2 Donor...
when I saw him too, I said so... and then when I saw Lacrois (Vladimir Vladimirovich)... I corrected myself, said Shandybin...

S
Steel_Jaguare 12.06.22

And I liked most of all Nains ........ handsome ......... his blue eyes ......... his natural rebelliousness, wildness in the blood. In general, write to my soap [email protected]
and discuss toys, etc.

y
ymxa 12.06.22

-Beckett. Clever and ironic bastard. :)
-Bertram Tang. I like the way he thinks. In general, the Nosferatu for the most part rule.
- Gary Golden. A mocking, intelligent and meticulous creature. For once I was confused when I spoke to him.
- Maximilian Strauss. Calm as a boa constrictor. Quiet but impressive.

All of these also terribly like the manner of speaking and voice.

And it's a pity that I didn't see Alistair Grout live. Not the fact that I would like it - but still, it would be very interesting to talk with him, especially being a psycho. :)

A
Alex-47th 12.06.22

Jeannette. Definitely. Such a sexy doll, besides, also with quirks. Although Her second half is even more full of noir.
Vivi is good too. I especially liked her fangs, which she shows when talking or smiling.
Vampire Jack is something. And he also looks very much like a mathematician who read the tower to us. Gee, just like they wrote from him. But, this is not relevant to the topic. So, I immediately cleared that Jack was still a pepper, but the ending generally killed.
And if you take it as a whole, then each character is excellent and detailed, each has its own at least a mini-story. Everyone is charismatic in their own way.

y
yagami cantabile 12.06.22

Jeannette is good when she and Teresa are together ... one by one is not so somehow.

s
spring off 12.06.22

And my favorite characters are Janet, Teresa, Prince Lacroix, Vivi and the Toreodor girl, for whom I completed the game.

R
RazoR 12.06.22

All are good, just class.

A
Amhett 12.06.22

Hi all! I like Beckett! Class! Super super

A
Amhett 12.06.22

Alex-47th you are familiar to me.

S
Screamer_ 12.06.22

My favorite ... or rather my favorite is
-ViVi
-Jeanette Voeman

T
Tyler Durden 12.06.22

I like that black man in the canza bar, his joke "Where you can put the aspen stake and the cross"
Jack serious person
Lacrox business person
Ash example of how actors are ended with
hot people Hot chel
Max Strauss
I did not like the
family of govanni
Venus s ... beauty
I...Everything