3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZUBR 12.06.22 11:36 pm

Your favorite character in the game (Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines)

Mine is a crazy dude on the beach.
132 Comments
Sort by:
W
Witch 12.06.22

The coolest is, of course, Harry the nosferatu. I'm playing as a Malkavian (also a very rude girl!) and they get just crazy dialogues like: "Perhaps I'm just a voice in your head ... - Great! Otherwise, my old voice was so boring ...". Still, of course, Beckett is driving, which, in my opinion, looks like Dr. Sam Beckett from Quantum Leap. Of the women - Jeanette Voerman, such a charming girl, and my ghoul - for some reason no one remembers her.

PS Who thought of the fact that a Malkavian man looks like Till Lindemann?! They compared Till's sweetie and that one with an "explosion at a pasta factory"!

j
just a guest bot 12.06.22

looks like .... it's all about perspective.)) imagine Lindemann with a head cut in places.)

Jeannette, Beckett, Strauss, Andrey. Yuki ^^
Harry Golden. a plague toreador... a plague, not a woman!
elderly killers from Chinatown :D

but in general, all the characters there are extremely charismatic. Beckett doesn't look like quantum Beckett o_O

all o_O yes, Malk dialogues rule. .))

S
Screamer_ 12.06.22

Witch
I probably agree with just a guest bot that Malkav looks like Till

V
VAL87 12.06.22

Sorry, off topic, but can you tell me how to install skinpacks, pliz!

j
just a guest bot 12.06.22

www.vampirebloodlines.ru

go there.

V
VINTURO 12.06.22

Beckett! Definitely Beckett! One of the most colorful characters, not only in this game, but perhaps from all that I have ever played! Although he looks more like a werewolf (he turns into a wolf !!!), but as a guardian of the traditions and centuries-old culture of the vampire kingdom, he also looks very cool!

N
Nomakk 12.06.22

1. Malkavian 2. Beckett
Jeanette (Teresa)
4. Pisha

S
Simarla 12.06.22

My Top 10 characters:

1) Nina (just fell in love)
2) Jack (prankster)
3) Damsel (I wish I had such a girlfriend!)
4) Pisha (colorful girl)
5) Beckett (in the form of a dog)
6) Ashes (interesting boy, it was a pity to look at his face all in crosses)
7) Harry and Mitnick (both I liked)
8) Heather and Mercurio (simple but nice guys)
9) Grout (whom I did not see, but the mission in his house - the most beloved, therefore, thoughts about him are positive) Of those who did not like much: Lacroix, Skeletor, Ming Chao, Tunga ghoul (I don’t remember his name), Petty (I was happy to carry out the mission associated with her), Sheriff, head 9th circle and Tzimiske, who must be killed twice. The rest are mediocre. =)
10) The girl in the Red Dragon (the one from which you can drink blood is just a beautiful and cool girl)

M
Miff_ 12.06.22

Jeannette, Vivi, Regent Strauss, Jack

V
VIPerMX 12.06.22

Well, if we take the pure world of TTM, then Beckett and Jack, the rest didn’t seem to be in the game! And from fictional ones, I love writing! ))) Yes, they are all funny in nature, it’s even a pity that the trio fell apart, all the same, even though through the game they released masterpieces!))) And about the characters, everything from the homeless to the sheriff is cool! And if someone is PURE enraged, then only zombies)))

V
Valerya 12.06.22

it seems to me that there were few sisters in this game ..;) they are so colorful.

A
Alex Fox 12.06.22

Many female characters like Jeanette Pisha are strangely arousing. In general, Bloodlines is quite a Freydisian game. Ana works on the instincts and principles of Thanatos and Eros in each of us, perhaps this is her charm. Although I will notice many rather immoral moments in it for an Orthodox person. Delightful level in the haunted mansion. The game left a good impression. I consider the Tremere clan to be my favorite, especially their magic is very destructive and interesting. The sexiest outfit of the Malkavitian is in the second area with open buttocks and a hat. I love this game but I won't go back to it. There is too much destructive energy in it. I now prefer a contemplative approach to games. Bloodlines is too oversaturated with violence, I think a person with an established psyche and moral principles can play it. The plot is very strong and conceptual.

N
Nemesis 12.06.22

Here it is wrapped

O
Observing_Vampire 12.06.22

I haven't played in a long time...
I don't remember all of them...
but:
1 Jeannette...
2 All Tremere...
3 Prince Lacroix...
4 Beckett...
that's all for now...

B
Blind_In_Darkness 12.06.22

I haven't been playing vampires that long, but so far I like Jeannette, Bucket (a relative of the gangrel because =)) and perhaps Ming Zhao.

b
black devil666 12.06.22

Jack
Beckett
Taxi Driver

G
GrbIZ 12.06.22

I love:
1. Jeannette (Sexy, crazy, real vampire. Amazing character, I love those.)
2. VV (Beautiful, languid)
3. Heather (Appearance is on the verge of panic, but the ghoul from her is tolerable)
4. Beckett (Reliable, smart , good Persian)
5.Strauss (Interesting current if you play as a tremere)

I hate:
1.LaCroix (It's a pity that you can't bang this scum on your own all night would reload)
2.Chunk (Insignificance says it all.)
3.Bach (Stupid idiot. Constantly showing off, like all hunters.)

U
UnDroid 12.06.22

Writing :o)

D
Demona Shadow 12.06.22

Let me think... LaCroix pissed me off... but the rest of the characters seem to be well tolerated) well, Gangrel and Tremere are native) Malki are the coolest Persians in the game)...

p
psndec 12.06.22

VV for sure.