3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZUBR 12.06.22 11:36 pm

Your favorite character in the game (Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines)

Mine is a crazy dude on the beach.
132 Comments
Sort by:
G
Glucker 12.06.22

And here is my top list of the best Persians in the game. 1) Nines. Taught me how to fight, saved my life twice, rudder man without a * bov - in general, he deserved it. 2) Jack. Colorful dude. 3) Vivi. I'm crazy about her :-) What is her languid purring in the dialogues worth... And this look... And this chest... 4) Beckett. You don't often see a scientist vampire. 5) Samantha. Although an intermediate character, but memorable. An echo of the past life after all... A close friend... 6) Jeannette. Painfully reminds me of my one friend (character :-) ) 7) Damzel. The bitch is the same, but correct. I respect. 8) Arthur. Such a good-natured fat man. 9) Writing. There is something ... mystical in it. 10) Julius from the beach in Santa Monica. Just a nice guy, although he stutters :-) ............... 999) Prince. The goat is still the same. He didn't give me an apartment, he sent me to my death... A sugary handsome man. 1000) head of the Russian mafia. On the face, poured guest worker. Again, the Russians are to blame for everything! 1001) Ming Zhao. I don't like it when someone puts himself above everyone else. Fucking Goddess. Although it looks like nothing :-)

Y
YuAr 12.06.22

1. Beckett - he is a sweetheart.
2. Strauss is a cool person.
3. Isaac - nothing like a man.

i
iBakalavr 12.06.22

In the books of White Wolf (the creators of the World of Darkness and the Vampire the Masquerade system), there is a funny inconsistency about Beckett. In older books (such as the "Transylvania Chronicles" series), Beckett appears as a Malkavian, the "child" of Aristotle de Loren. And only in later editions Beckett mysteriously becomes a gunrel. Therefore, there is a funny version that Beckett is an ancient Malkavian who imagines himself to be a relatively young gangrel. (With)

Z
Zomulgustav 12.06.22

Bucket, Gary Golden and Jack.

N
Nomakk 12.06.22

wow, at the moment - Gary Golden!!!!! in general, he is the coolest, smartest and most interesting in this game!!!! =))

B
BishopCool 12.06.22

Ming Zhao) Because she is cunning, wise and... the only one who cares not about herself, but about the world) Yes, yes, she most of all did not want to let Cain out of the sarcophagus)

L
Lyria 12.06.22

Probably, I will not differ much if I express respect to Beckett)) and ...
LaCroix. You can judge me, but he does not infuriate me at all. And these two respect for the excellent voice acting and great looks!
Damzel - also nra) The only one of all the bruhs. Nines, Skelter and Jack did not like immediately. Some slightly hackneyed images of tough guys (IMHO!).
Strauss - I respect it, but as a character it's not very good for me - it's hard to say why
Nadya - =) such an unusual girl - it's also hard to explain, but I liked the moments with her)
They piss off: Ming Zhao, Vandal, the head of the Russian mafia. ViVi didn't like it too much either.
I take it easy on everyone else.
Outwardly, the Ventrue like the PC characters - both the boy and the girl, the bullfighters, the gangrel girl (my favorite), the Malkavian girl.

J
Just Nyaha 12.06.22

I like Rodriguez, Regent Strauss, Velvet, Damzel. Of the clans, I like the Malkavians, gangrels, bullfighters.

M
Maxizoid 12.06.22

1-Jack (a funny person you can joke with him)
2-Jeannet (a good chick :) )
3-Prince's guard (a strong person, a worthy candidate for protection)
4-Rose (a cool oracle)
5-Mercurio (you can take good things from him )

M
Maxizoid 12.06.22

I really didn’t go very far, I often scored on her, but I returned and enjoyed

J
Just Nyaha 12.06.22

I agree with Maxizoid, Jack is a merry fellow, starting from the very training he is wisecracking, and in the final he is generally super.

D
Dark Andrew 12.06.22

Beckett is the most charming character in the game.
Strauss is like Morpheus from The Matrix.;)
Jack is a colorful character.
Rodriguez is an anarchist, he saved my life twice without asking for anything in return. I respect those.

V
Verka Smerduchka 12.06.22

Jack. Well, just a joker! In the final it burns. Calm, funny, gives the impression of a person you can rely on. Jeanette is a very memorable character, she had funny quarrels with her sister :) But stupid, spoiled. That's why it was necessary to throw out the amulet, which I found in the hotel and foolishly gave it to her, into the ocean?! And yet I chose Jeanette, because her image is different, I forgot the name, too cruel, a true business lady, I don’t like those. Velveteen. Mm I don't even know. She is sexy, that's for sure :) And for some reason it creates the appearance of a woman who needs to be protected, I even feel sorry for her for some reason. Sending love letters to my Malkavian, funny :)
Rodriguez also creates this impression, although he did not like at the end that he sends me alone to fight against two powerful clans, while he sits like "I'm holding my fists for you." If only he would provide some help, or give a trinket, with which you can really safely go to war. But I liked it anyway :) And outwardly it looks normal. In general, I liked the Anarchs, I joined them in the final, sort of.

Didn't like LaCroix from the start. Well, meticulous type. Obsessed with power. Using my vampire as a puppet. Go there, do that, bring that... And when she asks him about the alliance with Ming Zhao, she makes round eyes. But the truth still emerges, after which LaCroix - like a true ruler - decides to get rid of the "speck in the eye." Substitutes, betrays, bastard, and pretends to be an innocent victim "She was like a daughter to me!". A great surprise was waiting for him in the sarcophagus, I rejoiced from the bottom of my heart hehe :)

I didn’t understand Ming Zhao at all, I’ll probably go through the game again.

a
amy777 12.06.22

Beckett is my ideal man! I would also go to scientists (ending for myself).
Jack is Jack))))
Chunk is so cute! It was so sad to kick his corpse, fighting with the sheriff at the end ... He called me a bun)))

V
Valerya 12.06.22

Of course I repeat, Jeannette! maybe it’s better for her that she went crazy, otherwise she would have lived a boring life for herself ...

f
fanfall 12.06.22

Writing ... she is so ... dangerous, a real vampire))

J
Just Nyaha 12.06.22

Writing ... she is so ... dangerous, a real vampire))

In my opinion, she is not a vampire, but a ghoul. She eats flesh.

V
Vinony 12.06.22

I love Beckett for irony.
Heather - I feel sorry for her. But if you let go, it becomes not very interesting.

D
Darkling666 12.06.22

vivi)

H
HannibalKing 12.06.22

Ji Wen Ja and Liu Fang seemed funny to me)