3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mezzot 30.06.22 09:14 pm

Multiacking in The Sandbox.

Recruiting people to grind at Sandbox.

For starters - Sandbox - Top 1 metaverse. Play to Earn is an ether based project.
The Sandbox game is very similar to minecraft.

What would you understand, the game itself was founded on May 15, 2012, and was on mobile phones.

Now the seriousness of the project has increased so much that their SAND token is in 37th place of the entire crypt as a whole.

So, what is required of you?

​ 1. Average PC.
2. Time.
3. Be a confident PC user and know the basics, but I think that's all there is to it.
4. Adequacy and blah blah blah.

The essence of the team? For what? What are you getting.

We'll be wildly multitasking Sandbox with a volume of several hundred accounts.

I think it's not a secret for anyone, especially for those who played last season, that one person will make, well, a maximum of 80 accounts if desired. Therefore, a team is needed.

From me:
1. Exclusive articles supported by video guides on all issues.
2. Fully prepared accounts.
(Registration, mail, proxy, antique profile, registration, etc.)
3. Support for questions.
4. General chat with the team.

From you: The desire to play, the rest I wrote above. The game is cool, by the way, this should not be a problem.

Why is it better? Here you work for a percentage, you are given everything you need, no costs.

Since the work is for a percentage, and everyone wants a quick fix money, you will receive 10-20-30 times more from the pennies that you are paid for grinding in Sandbox. There you are slaves, here you are kings.))) Well, joking aside, almost it is.

By volume: 10-15 people.

Communication (tg) - @mezzoti
0 Comments
Sort by: