3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
unter-commander 30.06.22 09:14 pm

Installing mods on a pirate (The Hunter: Call of the Wild)

I do everything as it is written, I put the dropzone in the root folder, I write what I need in the shortcut, it doesn’t work, I tried it through Steam, how to launch a third-party game, the mods don’t connect either, please help, maybe I’m doing something wrong, who faced with this, or some other actions are needed on the pirate
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
ApMaJIuH 30.06.22

Unter-commander
Mods with registration in the shortcut work only through the Steam application, it makes no sense to enter into the shortcut, because you need to run it from the application. In the properties of the game in the application, you prescribe what you wrote in the shortcut. Steam application - Library - Installed game - Right gear Control - Properties - Launch Options section - enter here what mods require. You launch the application and the game offline through the "Play" button. But not all mods for the latest versions are suitable now.

u
unter-commander 30.06.22

ApMaJIuH
I tried to prescribe in Steam, adding it as a third-party, prescribing the path to the game itself in Steam, one fig, he prescribes the launch parameters in all games in the general section, and with this game in the shortcut section, apparently, without a purchase, it doesn’t
matter, Thanks

G
Guest 13.12.22

Same problem for me...Did you solve?

G
Guest 13.12.22

Same problem for me...Did you solve?

G
Guest 13.12.22

Same problem for me...Did you solve it?

G
Guest 13.12.22