3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sevapva 30.06.22 09:14 pm

What is your processor capable of?

The main characteristics of the processor and performance indicators in various applications.
146 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 30.06.22

01001000 01101001
01001000 01101001 wrote:
This is a GTX 980 - from 2014 in performance.
And so what? You can’t play on it?
01001000 01101001 wrote:
Everything is clear. I can already see the emotions from the decline of mood and hopelessness
. Hopelessness is when there is nothing to play and nothing to play with. 01001000
01101001 wrote:
I'll say more, I expected more from an adult
01001000 01101001 wrote:
It’s generally worth keeping silent about knowledge in hardware, just gigabytes and nothing more
If I were silent, you would catch your staters to this day,

smart guy PS: and for the future: I don’t give a damn what you think about my card. You look like an importunate a cockroach that begs to get a slipper. I have not yet completed many games, and the RX588 will still be enough for me for as long as it "live"

l
lapwing mouse 30.06.22

01001000 01101001 wrote:
I think it's normal. Played already, suits me.
So, how can it suit you if it works fine for you only with ssd? This is what I didn't understand!

Spoiler

01001000 01101001 30.06.22

Denis Kyokushin
Spoiler
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
If I were silent, you'd be catching your staters to this day, nerd
I understand, NEW Eric Cartman. Perverted everything, inside and out. I solved the problem myself. Moreover, I finally advised you to take an SSD, because I pointed out that The Witcher 3 comes with an SSD without starters. You would have played with them, considering the norm. I wrote down the same thing and threw off Horizen. I showed all the tests. Showed and Origin - together with the TASK MANAGER (designed and even washed down the article). Who wrote the videos and explained all this? As I understand it, there the TVs in the head collapsed and a complete mess. Where and where, why and why. Complete turmoil. It’s better not to touch you, because there’s still something bad that will start to splash out.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Hopelessness is when there is nothing to play and nothing to play on.
Oh trees. Games are the meaning of life. I'm sorry that games are for you up the possibilities on your life journey.
By the way, there are a lot of games, once rather. The last Starship Troopers completed was Terran Command. I even made two posts on her topic.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
So what? Can't play it?
From the fact that when it came out, even if it was 780Ti, 9 years have passed. And the requirements are growing, the games are different. I opened Far Edge 6, I liked the graphics, I saw screenshots on the desktop, I play 2.5k. You don’t know yet that 2560x1440 resolution is becoming widespread, and of course it is the first recommendation when choosing, it’s already 2022 in the yard.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
I don't have the food you want.
Why not. TV shows, lots of them. TIKI TOKI where 90% is garbage. And I did not put it correctly, age does not matter, it is important what is in the head at this age. Well, you understand. Not knowing the differences between 3060Ti and 3060, and at the same time sticking in a 3060 stub, is not serious.

Denis Kyokushin
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
If I were silent, you would still catch your staters to this day, clever
Denis thinks he decided it. But I took it apart through the service center. When they test games there on the SSD, they were doing great. And then I realized where I screwed up, why so. I thought they were running from my disk. They put SSD on consoles. At least the computer should not lag behind the console in this regard.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
m. I have not completed many games yet, and RX588 is still enough for me for as long as it "live"
How evil we are ... huh. Then there is nothing to complain about, launching new games on the "old" card, that it does not take them out. And at the same time to drag in optimization, which first of all has a definition - bugs, lags, crashes, stability. And in this regard, everything is fine.

l
lapwing mouse 30.06.22

01001000 01101001 wrote:
Not map models. It is at the level of 980 / 1060 or two 680 cards, one 690. Even 780Ti, as Denchik remembered. Read carefully
I was talking about something else. You did not understand. I've noticed that the old amd cards still somehow miraculously cope in modern games more or less puffing, but they manage. Put the same 680 (I had it) and you will see its hard fall. That's what I'm interested in and that's what scares me in the future, if you take expensive top modern cards. I would like to see what will happen in five years with the 6900xt, and what will happen with the 3080ti and 3090, and the 3090ti as well. I want to convey this!

l
lapwing mouse 30.06.22

01001000 01101001
SSD is a drive. And I already wrote to you a hundred times - the norm in a gaming PC. For any game, for a long time. What does optimization have to do with it if the HDD is a problem and it did not have time to load the card, transferring data. What is the game here?
Why then can't you take the same Origin, Horizon, Detroit, funny Dogs, Village and say the same thing about HDD, as you are talking about SSD now ???? That is, check on a regular HDD disk on your personal computer, as it was before THAT problem?

l
lapwing mouse 30.06.22

01001000 01101001 wrote:
then the Witcher 3 goes on SSD without starters.
Here I did not understand at all what it was. Seven years ago, we all really played The Witcher 3 on the HDD - THIS IS EXACTLY. It is unlikely that in those days it was a fig to the people who installed games on ssd, and even now there are few of them. So, in those days, you want to say that since there wasn’t really an ssd (there wasn’t such a boom, I mean like now) and everyone experienced stutters in the game ??? Your ssd is exalted to some kind of divine rank. And before what? Was there a dark era of the stater Middle Ages?

l
lapwing mouse 30.06.22

01001000 01101001 wrote:
And there are no more starters. Everything flies smoothly.
on hdd?
01001000 01101001 wrote:
Quite often. I wrote the questions myself. I was laughed at with the HDD. 2022, what a hardcore game. Consoles on SSD.
Well, there are a lot of patients where, even on overs. Let them laugh more. I don’t see anything terrible to buy a computer for half a lam or for a lam, but with a clean and fresh hdd.
01001000 01101001 wrote:
i.e. all starters coincided with the moment of loading. And the disk did not take out on response.
I DO NOT BELIEVE! Seriously! Well, where ...... la ??? In what place is that??? Maybe there was a small bug.
Gaming has been around for a hell of a lot of years. In the good old days, there were no ssds at all. If there were statters, and they were, they coped with the purchase, memory, card processor, or overclocking, or experiments with memory. With ssd it became easier, yes, I do not argue. But from your pitch of testimony during interrogation, the following is revealed that all games need to be installed on ssd, and if a stutter appears somewhere, then hdd is to blame. You also brought The Witcher 3 here for some reason as an example. Okay would Dogs or Valhalla.

l
lapwing mouse 30.06.22

01001000 01101001 wrote:
And at the same time to drag in optimization, which first of all has a definition - bugs, lags, crashes, stability.
This is exactly what I wanted to convey about ssd !!!! There are a lot of nuances where such troubles occur, and hdd is not to blame. SSD, yes it can minimize such stutters, but this is a trifle compared to if they are really huge and the game has terrible optimization, like, for example, Eleks 2 at the output. Not one ssd will save here. But in the same Wahe 1-2, he ideally fulfills his role in loading the company.

l
lapwing mouse 30.06.22

01001000 01101001
Look, a clear screenshot of how it looks. The disk is overloaded and will report high latency. Under 40-50 milliseconds, do you think that's a lot? YES! Disk load 100% in some places. SSD SATA - 5-6 milliseconds, SSD M2 - fractions of a second. The same thing with the same settings Stalker gave an anomaly, I tested it, and on the HDD with the same settings there were starters where they were not on the SSD. The response of the disk is impressive, hence the failure of the indicators, i.e. freezing of the picture due to lack of data. Even in the service center they said that they were testing on an SSD.
I will not be lazy and as soon as I have time I will personally do a huge experiment, HUGE! That is, I'll take the game, open the task manager, as you have on the screen, and make a video with all the indicators. I'll take a few games. I'll do some research on statters. On loading time card. To load textures. I’ll choose more or less hdd from my own, so that it’s honest and that there is a struggle on hardcore, I’ll put M2 against it. And if the stutters are the same HDD vs M2, well, plus or minus a scanty number of stutters (I'll even take Stalker in the test), then you'll buy 4090Ti, as it turns out. I will make a very detailed test report.
Here.

l
lapwing mouse 30.06.22

01001000 01101001 wrote:
Stalker can pass, SSD helps him, but there is optimization for multithreading. And I'm talking about an anomaly.
No that's not true! It is funny and sad at the same time!
Spoiler
I then checked with myself, though not on m2, but on a regular ssd. Nothing has changed in the presence of lags.
In short everything. The rest is just lyrics and another boltology. It remains to be discovered. And give examples. As I did with the parsing of the map. Therefore, it will be necessary to make a report on the gestures and provide a report in the form of a report on the carpet. Maybe I do not see this difference, like a gopher in the fog, but it is .... Hardly. We drove.
It might be interesting for the kids to see the difference between m2 and hdd. And, of course, I will give an example of network Dogs 2, if you play, then make big bets. I said everything.

L
Loken 30.06.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing wrote:
I noticed that the old cards from amd still somehow miraculously cope in modern games more or less puffing, but they manage.
This is basically a feature of AMD iron. Nvidia and Intel make good hardware that drags here and now.
AMD drags iron due to its raw performance, which is laid down for several years ahead, and Intel and Nvidia due to the optimization of the current hardware for current games. 2-3 years pass and all the optimizations and tricks for new games from their old hardware go down the drain, because new hardware comes out that needs to be sold.
I think AMD will also switch to this tactic. With 5000 Ryazans, they have already shown that if they want, they can easily shoot the price tag into space and keep it there until it melts, even though the competitor has new hardware that is more powerful and cheaper. Tales about the "folk" AMD may become a thing of the past if they continue to make competitive hardware at the flagship level.

z
zPOINTMANz 30.06.22

MOUSE lapwing
Let's drink the test. It will be interesting to look, and finally finish this holivar hdd vs ssd. I myself use a mix of both hdd and ssd. Some games on sdd, some on hdd.

L
Loken 30.06.22

01001000 01101001
So it's not about the replacement, but the pricing policy.
In stores, when the current 12400 came out and was sold for ~ 17k, they asked for the same 5600x under 30k, even in my opinion the price tag went up to 35k (before February 24).
Judging by the tests of the same techno-kitchen, the 12400 performs on average the same or slightly better than the 5600x.
At one time, my ass was on fire from the price tag at 5600x, on another forum it was discussed a lot that AMD got a little crazy after a successful 3000 ryazan, including the moment when they overturned the owners of top x370 boards with support for 5000 ryazan. Although the promises were that am4 boards would be fully compatible with all am4 processors.
By the way, you can get 12400f for 11500 on the same alik.

L
Loken 30.06.22

01001000 01101001
I don't sit in the techno-kitchen or anywhere else, I just took the first test from YouTube. And in general, I remember from various reviews that the 12400 is the same or slightly better than the 5600x.
Regarding prices, for the end of January this year, in other stores + - the same prices were.

And the same 10400f, which, in general, was not much behind the 5600x, generally cost 2 times cheaper.

L
Loken 30.06.22

By the way, it is not in vain that with the release of 5000 ryzens, the share of AMD processors in the consumer desktop segment went down again

. Prots are excellent, no doubt about it. But with AMD's pricing policy, they got a little crazy. All their "nationality" has evaporated somewhere.

01001000 01101001 wrote:
This myth, by the way, is no longer relevant and for a very long time.
Well + - yes, they pass quietly, now Intel does not clamp the core threads. Gone are the days when 7700k spanked everything that moves, and now it somehow competes with p5 1600. Or the same fuffs that first collided with 2600k, then with 6100, then with 8100.
With modern processors, this is already in the future most likely won't happen again. Performance + - the same as those of others.

As far as I can see, it was originally about 588. Which at first was leaking 1063, and now it’s already shaking 1066.
And all because the 588 has a more powerful chip, 6+ tflops in fp32, against 4.3 in 1066. For cards of that time, fp32 was still a relevant measure of performance.
Although initially for 1063/1066 there were a lot of tricks in games and it was supposedly more powerful. And chess rendering and texture compression, and light with shadows were drawn somewhere simpler. Now this is not in new games and the map is no longer as cool as it once was. And 588 (as well as 470/480/570/590), on the contrary, received so many optimizations that it still carries almost all new items with normal graphics and FPS.

z
zPOINTMANz 30.06.22

01001000 01101001 When
I updated my system, 5600x came out more expensive than 10900 on which I am currently sitting, and 5800 generally flew to heaven in price. In fact, this is why Intel took it, although now I think that it was still necessary to take AMD because of PCIE 4.0, although in principle, if it really stops with PCI4, then I will drag 11700 from alik. Zhizhabyte declares support for PCI4.0 with processors 11 generations on my board.

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.06.22

01001000 01101001
01001000 01101001 wrote:
Perverted everything, from and to
Me to your masterful perversions of information, like cancer to China. Your lousy service did not help you until, at my suggestion, you poked your head into the PSU and found a burnt contact.
01001000 01101001 wrote:
Moreover, I finally advised you to take an SSD, because I pointed out that The Witcher 3 comes with an SSD without starters. You would have played with them, considering the norm.
I thought about SSD for a long time, I recently implemented it. In The Witcher 3 there is a wonderful option called NUMBER OF CHARACTERS, if I unscrew it to transcendental quality, then in the same Novigrad, on the Square, there is still a starter. SSD does not help in Detroit and Stalkers.
01001000 01101001 wrote:
I wrote down the same and threw off Horizen
Remind me on what settings
01001000 01101001 wrote:
Oh Christmas trees. Games are the meaning of life. I'm sorry that games are for you up the possibilities on your life journey.
You do not equate your "life path" around your computer with mine. I have already written a hundred times that there are games for me
01001000 01101001 wrote:
By the way, there are plenty of games, once rather. The last Starship Troopers completed was Terran Command. I even made two posts on her topic.
Very valuable information, especially after moralizing about the meaning of life in toys.
01001000 01101001 wrote:
You don’t know yet that 2560x1440 resolution is becoming widespread, and of course it is the first recommendation when choosing, it’s already 2022 in the yard.
A serious argument to throw 60k on the card
01001000 01101001 wrote:
Well, you understand. Not knowing the differences between 3060Ti and 3060, and at the same time sticking in a 3060 stub, this is not serious
. Well done. You are in this dispute. Are you satisfied?
01001000 01101001 wrote:
On SSD consoles put
Let them put. Console pseudo 4K is the level of 1060 in FHD.
01001000 01101001 wrote:
How evil we are... hah. Then there is nothing to complain about, launching new games on the "old" card, that it does not take them out. And at the same time, to drag in optimization, which first of all has a definition - bugs, lags, crashes, stability
Game optimization is a process of increasing performance to improve the gameplay and visual perception

L
Lex one 30.06.22

Denis Kyokushin
I put the stalker into the operative, there are also friezes from time to time)

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.06.22

Lex-one
And how to do it?

PANEL MOUSE
You have Detroit with dunya loads percent like WD Legion

01001000 01101001 30.06.22

Denis Kyokushin
RAM disk in RAM. But for this you need to have at least 32 gigs. The game is thrown at him. How much does the stalker weigh there. The game will be lost in case of shutdown / restart. These manipulations are more time-consuming.