3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sevapva 30.06.22 09:14 pm

What is your processor capable of?

The main characteristics of the processor and performance indicators in various applications.
146 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 30.06.22

01001000 01101001
Then why the hell don't

Loken
Loken wrote:
The prots are excellent, no doubt about it. But with AMD's pricing policy, they got a little crazy. All their "nationality" has evaporated somewhere.
Expensive? Seriously?

sevapva
If you want to test your percent, test in Detroit
Spoiler

L
Loken 30.06.22

Denis Kyokushin
Yeah, this is now, 2 years after the release, and at the rate of 30 kopecks per dollar. And how much did this 5600x cost on release, and indeed until January 2022?

Yes, and I have a suspicion that this is a used one from China, hence the price tag.

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.06.22

01001000 01101001 Bore.
I already motivated the choice in favor of more memory. What's wrong with you? Whole carts were rolled out here

by Loken A
friend with zeros and ones has already explained about the price tag. But now it is very tasty, which cannot be said about vidyuhi

l
lapwing mouse 30.06.22

Denis Kyokushin
But in terms of temperature, Detroit loads percents much more than the Legion.

l
lapwing mouse 30.06.22

01001000 01101001
Then why does Denis' msi afterburner show stutters on the time frame chart in the Detroit video with Denuvo and in the second video without Denuva? The game is on ssd. I'm too lazy to check on ssd, because it goes well on hdd. Yes, and there is not enough space on ssd to put the whole Detroit there. I'm now thinking about which games to copy to it and do a giant test. I'll tell you right away, I won't do it alone! And so I hesitated to prove to you. Therefore, to be honest, let's take 10-12 games and check them together, both on hdd and ssd, so that you finally make sure that apart from the speed of loading the company, ssd does not give anything, well, the speed of installing the game on ssd, especially from FetGirl. You throw terminology and those. characteristics of ssd vs hdd, and by them you compare that ssd is much cooler. I'm not arguing here. In technical terms, ssd is done everywhere by hdd, but that's only in writing. In reality, apart from the speed of loading the game, you can’t tell the difference by eye! This is how to compare a server motherboard with two processors on it, which have dozens of cores against a gaming 8-10 core processor, where the first, in terms of its properties, spreads game processors into fierce stuff, but in reality in the games themselves it can only lag behind, go to the maximum level, but the price of such a monster is tens of thousands of dollars. Is it worth it? NO. Or Tesla's video cards, which are the newest for lam, but in terms of performance like some 3070 from strength. So here are your ssds. The properties are sweet and appetizing, but the price and the result are not so cool. You can't tell me about them. My computer is full of them. Maybe one of these days I'll go and buy another one. They are ideal for installing and downloading Windows, downloading the Wahi 1-2 campaign, speed of launching programs, copying information. These kids are doing their job perfectly. But they are not designed for everyday huge number of games! Compared to hdd, they are fragile, heat up more, more wear in the recording of information, a limited number of records, high price and low availability. They are worth their weight in gold. I have 7 games on all ssds, the maximum is typed. Half of which were installed for tests. For fun look at downloading Cyberpunk and Elex 2. You will be surprised that even loading Ssd is a little faster compared to my royal well-groomed WD. Therefore, take care of ssd, put as few games on them as possible so that they last longer, if you don’t use the media, then turn it off in the device manager so that it doesn’t idle, like Denis and I turn off Hdd that are not used. You can ask him in detail about this, how and why to do it and what it gives. Now the question is about ssd and tests. Like I said, I'm not going to do one while you're out there chilling and sitting on everything ready. I, Denis and other users are doing tests with indicators and comparisons, so please take 10-12 games and also do a test on ssd vs hdd. I'll tell you later what games. Of course there will be Dogs and Assassins!!!! Therefore, get ready and free up space on the zhestak. Full of work. Don't hesitate to merge. This correspondence got me in a huge number of disputes about ssd. We will actually show what is what. Maybe someone else can join. The goal is to prove to you that in 95% of cases for games there were, are and will be hdd. It seems to have said everything. so kindly take 10-12 games and also do a test on ssd vs hdd. I'll tell you later what games. Of course there will be Dogs and Assassins!!!! Therefore, get ready and free up space on the zhestak. Full of work. Don't hesitate to merge. This correspondence got me in a huge number of disputes about ssd. We will actually show what is what. Maybe someone else can join. The goal is to prove to you that in 95% of cases for games there were, are and will be hdd. It seems to have said everything. so kindly take 10-12 games and also do a test on ssd vs hdd. I'll tell you later what games. Of course there will be Dogs and Assassins!!!! Therefore, get ready and free up space on the zhestak. Full of work. Don't hesitate to merge. This correspondence got me in a huge number of disputes about ssd. We will actually show what is what. Maybe someone else can join. The goal is to prove to you that in 95% of cases for games there were, are and will be hdd. It seems to have said everything. that in 95% of cases for games there were, are and will be hdd. It seems to have said everything. that in 95% of cases for games there were, are and will be hdd. It seems to have said everything.

Spoiler A Myshivur makes tests!

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.06.22

01001000 01101001
01001000 01101001 wrote:
I didn't write anything about video cards. There I tried to understand your amazing logic, conditionally the connection between "soft" and "carbonated". You have some random.
What else in the ass is random ??? I myself used the 570GTX and I know what a powerful core with cropped memory is. I had to lower the settings, because of which the core was not loaded, and the percentage clicked by 80-90%.
01001000 01101001 wrote:
And the issue of optimization. Your claim is FALSE. Like the definition, stolen from the American portal is a dummy. Optimization is the stability of the frame rate and compliance with system requirements, provided 1080P and high settings are recommended. Does Horizon run high? YES!
I have medium-high 🤦‍♂️. On high, I ran Far Cry 5/New Dawn/The Witcher 3/Resident Evil 2 at 7950. But out of all of them, Resident had 60 fps

l
lapwing mouse 30.06.22

01001000 01101001
Spoiler A lot of beeches and one nonsense. I told you come on tests, not letters. So you can write forever. And what does Green ssd and 3070ti have to do with it? Go to my profile and you will see the info about all my ssds and videos. You don't even know all the info, what to say about ssd knowledge. Green serves me under the second Windows. Once again, make proofs in the form of tests, as Denis and I do, and not a garbage dump of words. Don't remind me of Loki. I will test my m2 samsung vs my best hdd fighter WD Blu, the state of which will give a light to any of your ssd / m2 in games. At least do a test starting with Cyberpunk lol.

01001000 01101001 30.06.22

Denis Kyokushin
How tired I am of nonsense. Where is the memory cut off? Do we turn on the thinker? If there the bus is faster, with a core, and the bandwidth is greater than that of the 3060 core. The lack of memory is compensated by RAM, and in small sizes this is not critical. To this day, 1060 3GB exist and work (example). I don’t know where you are going and what kind of kindergarten with a 570 card, but I don’t see any useful or significant information here. Another fake, nothing more.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
I have medium-high🤦‍♂️ I
don’t consider other games, it makes no sense to compare. You never understood this. Different games, settings, worlds, special effects, environment - NPCs, trees, grass, different anti-aliasing, etc.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
But out of all of them, Resident had 60 fps
Once again, where did I write about FPS? I wrote, but the numbers were not there. Horizon runs on high, and meets the system requirements. And to expect 120 frames at ultras from a weak card, which is not provided, is a delusion.
Everyone writes about stable FPS, one Denchik is waiting for some 60 frames. True, who promised them. Stable fps / work, smooth picture, high can be set.
Please, Horizon on high, 4GB of video memory on the card, man is playing, excellent optimization:

Where I'm wrong here is not at all clear. And who drove it into his head about 60 frames, in general, he knows. How and with what fright games on ryznyh engines and with different requirements and features are suddenly intertwined here as an example, the same is not at all clear. You with your "Far Cry 5/New Dawn/The Witcher 3/Resident Evil 2" - go to the developer and ask how the games are implemented and their features. What does Horizen have to do with it, in general, who knows, this is a different project and engine and developer, and everything turned out great for him.

l
lapwing mouse 30.06.22

01001000 01101001
Spoiler As for assemblies, unlike you and your wikipedia.knowledge and similar users, match you, the topics of which appear on the peg from day to day - there are friezes, there are stutters, otherwise something flickers, crashes, goes into blue, slows down, crashes - my assemblies for twenty years have not had even the percentage of those problems that I see on pegs. Proofs? Ha, no problem. They are all on my youtube. I can generally make watch proofs in the form of a stream. But what did you do? Just water and blah blah blah. Therefore, do tests ssd vs hdd, and then we will connect the percent, memory, video, temperature indicators, time frame graph, indicators 1 and 0.1 frames. So no, again you will merge under a large number of letters and blah blah blah)))

l
lapwing mouse 30.06.22

01001000 01101001
SpoilerOoooh, you are already against it and Sata3 went. Got fat, however))) Well, I'll do it on M2. So be it. What game do we start with?

l
lapwing mouse 30.06.22

01001000 01101001
Spoiler
Tests, proofs, waiting....

01001000 01101001 30.06.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
I made all of them with the article. Read, in my profile - posts. There are a lot of articles and videos on the Internet.
Enough fooling around, while not in the right place. Denchik's YouTube page to help. Dosvidos.

L
Loken 30.06.22

Topic Title What is your processor capable of?
Discussion:

expectation
Spoiler
reality
Spoiler

Spoiler

l
lapwing mouse 30.06.22

01001000 01101001
When you do the test, it's better to start with Cyberpunk. There is no difference at all between ssd and hdd. Or from Eleksa 2. And then let's check the Legion of Dogs on ssd?

l
lapwing mouse 30.06.22

Loken
In voice 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

l
lapwing mouse 30.06.22

01001000 01101001
We need fresh indicators, not 3 months ago when you had trouble.

l
lapwing mouse 30.06.22

01001000 01101001
So why don't you want to make video ssd vs hdd??? Do you know why? I will tell you. Your problem has not been resolved since November about hdd. So she remained. You are afraid of hdd like fire. You have troubles with them. Let's do this: at least three videos and that's it? And then you will continue to do your own mining. Three tests only, ok? And no offense.

l
lapwing mouse 30.06.22

01001000 01101001
SpoilerRemember one thing, you will never lie to me. Your problem is known to me from your words for a long time. Who did you decide to fool? You compare the speed of ssd / m2 with your hdd. Of course, according to the results, they will devour those your hdds into the trash. But try to compare with my hdd tests. Weak? Of course. After all, mine, unlike yours, did not know that demonic trouble that happened to your hdd. When I get home and personally call on Skype to remind you, thanks to whose advice, in the tenth of December, you then switched to ssd, bypassing this problem, - Seryoga, please don’t sell the computer, but rather get rid of the mowing hdd and translate everything games on ssd, thus you will bypass this misunderstanding. Now any hdd disks, whether alive or dead, are a bone in your throat and that's why you wander in the darkness of stutters on the hdd, not knowing peace.

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.06.22

MOUSE lapwing My Buner gave 73 ° maximum. HWInfo did not look at Lex

-one
The most asshole for a pro is Detroit.

l
lapwing mouse 30.06.22

01001000 01101001 SpoilerI
just called you on Skype, but you don't answer, you blocked the campaign, because you're afraid of the truth. It's your business.
I offered Ark to Denis this morning. And then, just I see you mentioned him. That's where we'll start. Of course it will be on hdd. I don't have that much space on ssd drives. It's even good, to be honest. And then you make a video of it on hdd and ssd and compare.
01001000 01101001 wrote:
Now the WD is running at 10,000 rpm.
Raptor, right? It can also be compared. It has always been interesting m2 vs Raptor 10,000 rpm.
01001000 01101001 wrote:
HDD is OK. Throw the conclusion of the service? YOU KNOW NOTHING, because you didn’t want to and didn’t help at all (well, almost).
You made more visits to them than I did to Redemschen 2 and they did not help you in any way. Don't rub me. I helped you switch to ssd, otherwise your computer would not have sold it from your emotions and you would not be engaged in your mining now. Storyteller, wow!