3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sevapva 30.06.22 09:14 pm

What is your processor capable of?

The main characteristics of the processor and performance indicators in various applications.
146 Comments
Sort by:
l
lapwing mouse 30.06.22

01001000 01101001 wrote:
I'm afraid of only ONE thing - hours of operation, You need to turn
it off if you don't use it. We do it. Do not figs in idle to rape him.
01001000 01101001 wrote: Loaded
- there is soap, the textures are still loading. I have seen it many times.
So what? I have the same. 10 seconds religion does not allow you to wait for the full reloading of textures or something on the hdd?
01001000 01101001 wrote:
Disks don't meet current requirements anymore. They are outdated.
Again 25!!!!(What games? Arc or something?))) Tell that to other games)
Origin on HDD:
Spoiler
Yes, this is a very old test. Here are two more 1080s. I didn’t even have ssd drives then. In any case, some old games will need to be retested.

l
lapwing mouse 30.06.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Detroit is the biggest asshole for a pro
. She turned out to be even asshole for the prot! Although the location is only in the room.

l
lapwing mouse 30.06.22

01001000 01101001
Brother, I brought you something to eat)
While you were hanging out with someone, I made Ark.
Catch, storyteller:

Pay attention to which disk I launched and its remaining free space))))
This is the drive that is disabled in device manager. I threw those games on him and scored completely almost all of his volume, which I am no longer going to replay. And so that it does not work at idle, I turned it off. This is Seagate. The oldest disk that is blessed by the gaze of the holy Emperor and his nine loyal primarchs. I call him old John Woo. I was too lazy to throw the huge Ark on the master Lee Wudang, the one that is the divine WD Blu. Seagate I chose for the dump because a few months ago I heard how he began to make deaf sounds - U .... u ... .. U. Therefore, he hurried to throw games there, in which he was practically not interested, and turned it off. Learn, watch how the old thudding gesture works when launching the most demanding game in the world. So, your eminent heaped ssds are a bunch in a puddle. The main thing, this is vidyaha, percent, memory, and ssd for Windows, prog, music and five to seven games. To be honest, I myself did not expect such a cruelty from John Woo.
And woooo, now it's your turn to do the same, with such indicators of shooting from the desktop, make a test from any of your hdd, and then from sdd, warlock of the demonic warp winds, damn it!)

l
lapwing mouse 30.06.22

01001000 01101001

Spoiler

01001000 01101001 30.06.22

MOUSE lapwing
Did I already tell you that I don't need it? I do not remember. Like YES. The tests are done and even the post is created (visit my page - posts). Why are you so stressed out. Why are you going against modern norms. Dinosaurs right. Luckily, you see each other less often. So, a little more and it will stop.
By the way, ARK on UE4. For him, the staters are normal, I went through it. Although he reduced them to a minimum, according to the recommendations.

l
lapwing mouse 30.06.22

01001000 01101001
For him, the starters are normal, I ran through the
game. The game is running normally. Make it at least. Then you can stir up Cyberpunk.
01001000 01101001 wrote:
Dinosaurs straight.
I am not a dinosaur.

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.06.22

01001000 01101001
01001000 01101001 wrote:
What am I wrong here is not clear at all. And who drove it into his head about 60 frames, in general, he knows. How and with what fright games on ryzny engines and with different requirements and features are suddenly woven here as an example, the same is not clear at all.
What are you doing here? It is not at all clear. Solid contradictions and changing shoes, bile and slop.
01001000 01101001 wrote:
Stable fps / work, smooth picture, high can be set.
Also an impudent liar. The picture is torn

MOUSHIVURIA CHIBIS
Zvizdets, ARC your percentage loads up to 98%, or in fact the percentage does not have time to grind, and monitoring shows the load in full

L
Lex one 30.06.22

Denis Kyokushin
3600x?

K
Kartonkratos 30.06.22

Denis Kyokushin
I don't understand, but where did you see that he has a 98% percent load in the arch? I saw that he was loaded with a maximum of 20%! but the first core and the fourth were just loaded by 70-98% at times, as I understand it, you meant it ?.

z
zPOINTMANz 30.06.22

Denis Kyokushin Why
is Detroit frying the processor so hard? Pirate or license? I just didn't play it. Even it became interesting to look.

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.06.22

Kartonkratos
The schedule is confused. Damn.

Lex-one
Yes

zPOINTMANz
Piratka

K
Kartonkratos 30.06.22

Denis
Kyokushin happens to everyone :)

L
Lex one 30.06.22

Denis Kyokushin
Spoiler
Tried.

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.06.22

Lex-one
Ultra settings. On medium in FHD, the CPU loads worse. But one hell, it warmed up to 77 °. Unless, of course, this is not the norm for him. the game behaves somehow easier, there are no such powerful "notches" in the dialogues, as in courier delivery

L
Lex one 30.06.22

Denis Kyokushin
Yes, this is AMD, with its own PBO.
I can lock the voltage to 1.1 and the frequency to 4.3 and it will be 60 degrees.
Yes, and in principle, I have it everywhere 77 degrees.

L
Lex one 30.06.22

Denis Kyokushin
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
On average in FHD, the CPU loads worse
. Something I can not believe in this.

P
Palych Rokov 30.06.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
but, as it were, Horizon is a game of 2016, and its port, my card of 2018, does not drag even at high in FHD
So this is because the game still has a graphic, and your map is obviously slag. Even when it came out, it was positioned as a very budget solution for undemanding players, so of course you shouldn’t demand normal performance from it in AAA projects and be surprised that it doesn’t drag anything either. New games are not for her at all. In Horizon, although there is a port, the graphics look amazing on ultras, the more the game looks better than on the console, but in 4k the video memory consumption is almost under 13GB, in 2k my RTX 2080s barely pulled it to the limit. Now the prices have dropped, already drain this rubbish at a flea market and take a normal card at least like 3070/6800 and you will play at 1080p at ultras for another year or two, besides dlss / amd fsr to help if that

zPOINTMANz wrote:
Why is Detroit frying the processor so hard? Pirate or license? I just didn't play it. Even it became interesting to look.
Detroit is a shit game in general, I don’t know why the console players were so obsessed with it, there was more hype because of this game, the game is very demanding on the video card, in 4k you need 6900xt / 3080ti / 3090 and higher to play. In principle, all console ports from Sony heavily load the processor, with the possible exception of Days Gone, but there UE4 and God of War are even more or less. See what will happen in Uncharted and Chelopuk

l
lapwing mouse 30.06.22

Denis Kyokushin
In the future there will be another demanding mission, but since you have a mission that goes well in the park, then that map will also take out well. The game is crazy, almost three times passed, and the endings and gameplay really deserve to be called Detroit the best of the best games in all gaming along with Redemschen 1/2 and The Witchers. IMHO.

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.06.22

Lex-one
Medium
Ultra

MOUSE lapwing
In Todd's house, up to a hundred FPS was filled with

Palych Rokov
Palych Rokov wrote:
So this is because the game still has a graphon, and your map is obviously slag.
Your aggressive burst in no way affects the performance of the RX588. For high FHD ones, the developers could “finish” at least 40-50 fps without jerks.
Palych Rokov wrote:
New games are too tough for
Horizon 2016. There is nothing to play in 2022. FSR and DLSS don't interest me, it's an upscale.
Palych Rokov wrote:
Although the Horizon has a port, the graphics look amazing on ultras, the more the game looks better than on the console, but in 4k the video memory consumption is almost under 13GB
Tell a pink raccoon with its 8GB about 13GB VRAM
Palych Rokov wrote:
In principle, all console ports from Sony heavily load the processor, with the exception of Days Gone, but there UE4 and God of War are even more or less.
In Days Gone, the load of the processor jumps depending on the location of the player. I also initially thought that nichrome from the processor was not needed until I tested it on someone else's save

L
Lex one 30.06.22

Denis Kyokushin
You have amudé, you don't know what is loaded more vk or cpu.
Although it is clear that on ultra gpu 68 against average 65.
Here's your answer