3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sevapva 30.06.22 09:14 pm

What is your processor capable of?

The main characteristics of the processor and performance indicators in various applications.
146 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex one 30.06.22

Denis Kyokushin
Here on Medium
Spoiler

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.06.22

Lex-one
65 and 68 are degrees. The load is below, closer to the frame time graph: GPU LOAD and CPU LOAD. I just didn’t change the color of the “bars”. If the “bar” is completely filled with orange, then this is 100% load Chibis also has numbers nearby. It will be necessary to study this moment so that it is the same. There are a lot of useful settings
in Buner.

L
Lex one 30.06.22

Denis Kyokushin
In 2 hours it will be, another 65%

P
Palych Rokov 30.06.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Your aggressive burst doesn't affect RX588 performance in any way.
PX588 was not positioned by AMD itself as a video card even for high 1080p, in games 2-3 years ago, if not an AAA project, then it is still somehow enough if you don’t twist everything to the right, but in AAA projects where the emphasis is on graphics, then Of course she doesn't pull. That's why I'm telling you, drain it at a flea market, take something normal, at least 3060ti / 3070
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Horizon 2016. FSR and DLSS don't interest me, it's an upscale.
Horizon and Detroit are AAA-level games, the graphics in both are very cool, although Detroit is a shit game in itself, and Horizon came out on PC in 2020 and this is a slightly improved port, it was completely brought to mind with patches, but the 2080s was tearing up there in 1440r, and you want to go rx588 normally despite the fact that it is more than 2 times weaker. Therefore, you have nowhere to go without upscale on it, miracles do not happen. I don’t know at all why you are still torturing this horizon, if it takes a month to pass slowly into the basket. Detroit is generally nonsense in terms of gameplay, I wouldn’t even worry about this junk, it’s easier to watch and forget on YouTube. I don't know why there was so much hype about her.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Nothing to play in 2022
There were enough good games for 2021-2022, the same God of War, from fresh Dying light 2, Tiny tina Wonderlands, you can play them there for 50-60 hours, good games are Deathloop, Ghostwire Tokyo, Halo Infinite, Marvels Guardians of the Galaxy, RE Village. From last year, a cool Outriders toy, a very large-scale DLC will be released for it soon, though at a price more expensive than the game itself. AC Valhalla, Immortals Fenix ​​Rising, Watch Dogs Legion with all DLC, Rainbow Six Extraction, Far CRY 6. This is just for a spin. Really play games - don't overplay

Lex-one wrote:
You have amudé, you don't know what is loaded more vk or cpu.
Although it is clear that on ultra gpu 68 against average 65.
Here's your answer
the higher the graphon settings, the more emphasis on the card always, respectively, if the card has already rested on medium, then the load on the percentage will not increase as you do not unscrew the graphon further, therefore, the more powerful the card, the greater the load on the percentage is always. Those. conditionally, if on one card it hits and above 70 fps, for example, it does not increase and the percentage is loaded at the same time by 35-40%, then with a more powerful card that can give out 140-150 fps at the same settings, the percentage will already be sweat 60-70% to give her those 140-150 frames to process.

l
lapwing mouse 30.06.22

Denis Kyokushin
Since now it turned out to set digital values ​​​​next to the loading graphics of the processor and the map, then the tests are now Horizontally in the upper city at low settings in full hd resolution. It will be interesting to look at the exact percentage of the processor's workload.

l
lapwing mouse 30.06.22

Denis Kyokushin
In vain you do not use upscale in games. That is, you do not put fsr. Only with a magnifying glass you can hardly notice a little soap in the new versions of fsr and dlss, for that fps will rise to heaven and above. As a result, your map will last at least five more years on ultras, well, or on high settings. I turn on dlss (performance / balance) everywhere and it doesn’t matter if without it there are much more than sixty frames and it doesn’t matter if the monitors are 60 or 240 hertz. I perfectly saw the difference between 60 fps and much higher on a 60/75 hertz monitor. And on a monica 240 hertz is so even more so. The higher the FPS, the more comfortable it is to play in any case, especially in network battles. And not only in the network. In fast-paced single-player games, the difference is just as huge. Take, for example, the same Doom. At the same time, with fsr and dlss, the load on the card is less. In your case, set 2560x1440, plus fsr performance, plus sharpness, to completely eliminate soap and increase the clarity of texture detail and enjoy graphics, as well as high frame rates. I personally do this: resolution 2880x1620, dlss for performance or balance, plus sharpness, plus ancel or reshade and go to free fps heaven!

l
lapwing mouse 30.06.22

Denis Kyokushin
The price of potatoes has not risen so much. I buy from the Chinese, although the stew with canned starch is delicious, especially with spicy Korean spices. I don't know about Zina. These types, like in a strip bar? You can watch, but you can't touch. I still didn't understand. At the output, the upscale is no longer what it was in the same original dlss v1 in Control, when the picture turned into soap brew. Times go by, technology improves. I won’t be surprised that the moment will come when at 1060 it will be possible to play 4k with a high-quality picture with upscale. No, maybe it's overkill. But if your card copes with heavy games, then with fsr there will be much more fps and the rubber wife Zina at the output will feel like a real woman at the stove, cooking rich borscht! I checked Control yesterday. With dlss there, the picture is clean, clear, much juicier than without it, and much better performance. Eh, if dlss were stuffed into The Witcher 3, you could even replay the game a few times)

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.06.22

MOUSE CHIBIS The
Witcher 3 should be released in an updated version for PS5. Perhaps the update on the PC will be lucky for DLSS / FSR, if this feature is fashionable.

P
Palych Rokov 30.06.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Yeah. Days Gone rustles like a pissing broom
where does it rustle? put everything on ultra and there will not even be a stable 60 fps.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Not enough to throw 60-70k on the map. I was waiting only for STALKER 2, but alas, it is now in flight
. Which Stalker 2 is for you? There is a UE5 engine, judging by the demos on this engine and how it bends rtx 3090, you need to wait for a new generation of cards and with px588 there will be nothing to catch, in principle, probably even old AAA games like The Witcher 3, Metro Exodus are unlikely to give out stable 60 fps . Test the Metro in the Caspian Sea and in the Taiga, you will be unpleasantly surprised. Run Marvel's Avengers, everything will be sad there too.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
The Legion has call optimization, I had to install it on an SSD to somehow smooth the picture. Somehow I tested it and deleted it.
The Legion's optimizon is really so-so, but the graphics are beautiful in the game, perhaps the game was made for growth. You stupidly lack RAM, I usually have a hard drive, it goes well even on ultras. VD1 and VD2 there you will have to lower the settings in 1080p and still there will be drawdowns in the batches. I had 1080ti and rx2080s, so they are much more powerful and I still lacked them. Try RDR2, the game of 2019, but there will probably be a pichalka in general, probably on average 35-40 frames. So the card must be changed unequivocally, it will only get worse. For games, the card decides to a greater extent, and how to use the budget of 2016 in 2022 is already a kind of perversion. By the way, Cyberpunk 2077 despite some bugs, but the game is not bad, I abandoned it on 2080s because even at 1440p with dlss it was hard, on 6900xt I went to 4k with amd fsr to "ultra-quality". If amd fsr 2.0 is added later in patches, it will be even better. Protest Cyberpunk 2077, it’s even interesting if it will pull out on medium

l
lapwing mouse 30.06.22

Denis Kyokushin
That's good news! Play The Witcher 3 on the Krivoukhovs with dlss, and set the resolution to 8k through dsr and check what the result will be in terms of temperature and number of frames!!!👍👍👍

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.06.22

Palych Rokov
Palych Rokov wrote:
where is that rustling? set everything to ultra and there won't even be a stable 60 fps
Why ultra, when the RX588 is not positioned even for high FHD in your IMHO?
Spoiler
Palych Rokov wrote:
Test the Metro in the Caspian Sea and in the Taiga, you will be unpleasantly surprised.
I tested this only on HDD in the very beginning. I haven’t installed it on SSD yet, then I’ll put it somehow
Palych Rokov wrote: in
principle, probably even old AAA games like The Witcher 3
He-he. A good principle
Palych Rokov wrote:
Run Marvel's Avengers, everything will be sad there too.
I don't have it. I don't like Marvel
Palych Rokov wrote:
Try RDR2, the game of 2019, but there will probably be a pichalka in general, probably on average 35-40 frames
of San Dani
The most asshole option is water physics. Try to unscrew it yourself. If you want, I can share the saves, Hera shared with me. There is only one problem: the font of the overlay in your tests is shitty
, it could have been increased by at least one step .

l
lapwing mouse 30.06.22

Denis Kyokushin
No, I haven't heard of it.

N
Nervios 30.06.22

Well, I don’t even know, hmm, I don’t even want to record videos and show tests. I sat on fx6300, 8GB of RAM, a gtx 1650 4 gig card, after the update I’m happy as an elephant :) I know that I have an average computer, but at least for my tasks enough in fullhd in games :)

P
Palych Rokov 30.06.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Hehe. Good principle.
Well, watch your video in The Witcher 3, even in 1080p from the 7th minute you have 47-52 frames, i.e. the card does not cope at all
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
I tested this only on HDD in the very beginning. I haven’t installed it on SSD yet, then somehow I will
Metro Exodus needs to be tested only in two locations, these are the Caspian and Taiga, where you will probably have 35-40 frames, this is unplayable. RDR 2 also does not give you a stable 60 frames on medium-low. SSD does not affect the FPS in any way, I told you for a long time, you'd better buy more RAM instead. The data transfer rate between the 3200 MHz memory in the dual channel is 6-7 times higher than the speed of the fastest ssd, so the speed of the ssd floats, while the speed of the RAM is stable. But really the biggest problem in your system is vidyaha. For 1080p, if you do not plan to change the monitor, you can look towards 6700xt, so that it is not very expensive, but there was at least some reserve
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
I don’t have it. I don’t like Marvel
In vain, a bob toy, I even bought a litsukha, although there is a pirate, litsukha is now on sale with a big discount on Steam

l
lapwing mouse 30.06.22

Nervios Spoiler
Well, the main thing is that I'm satisfied. And this is the envy of those who have computers much more powerful than yours. The main thing is harmony, right?

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.06.22

Palych Rokov
Palych Rokov wrote:
Well, look at your video in The Witcher 3, even in 1080p from the 7th minute you have 47-52 frames, i.e. the card does not cope at all.
Everything is doing great there. And the frequency does not drop to 36 MHz). And the loading of locations is removed by the number of Persians by the average value. It does not affect the graphics.
Palych Rokov wrote:
Metro Exodus needs to be tested only in two locations, these are the Caspian and Taiga, there you will probably have 35-40 frames, it's unplayable
Even if it's unplayable, I'll leave it for later when I change the map. You think I have nothing to play ?
Palych Rokov wrote:
RDR 2 also doesn’t give you stable 60 frames on medium-low
RDR2, it’s not necessarily 60 frames, it’s like Max Payne 3, it has specific shooting. It’s slow
Palych Rokov wrote:
SSD does not affect FPS in any way, I told you for a long time, you'd better buy more RAM instead of it
. It has a minimal effect. I showed Horizon tests in comparison. to reset the frequency - everything is like a drum.
Palych Rokov wrote:
The data transfer rate between 3200 MHz memory in a dual channel is 6-7 times higher than the speed of the fastest ssd, so the speed of the ssd floats, while the speed of the RAM is stable
And where does the SSD, if I have paging file on HDD?
Palych Rokov wrote:
But really the biggest problem in your system is vidyaha
For those games that I play, it’s enough. And I have a shaft of them, believe me. I don’t have as much time as I bought them. If one doesn’t work, I put it off for later and don’t bother.
Palych Rokov wrote:
For 1080p, if you don’t plan to change the monitor, you can look towards 6700xt, so that it’s not very expensive, but there is at least some
margin /2, FEAR2,Assasin's Creed 1/2/3,Dying light, Far Cry 5/New Dawn
Palych Rokov wrote : In vain, a bomb toy, I even bought a litsukha, although there
is a pirate, litsukha is now on sale with a big discount on Steam
Your tastes are a little different

l
lapwing mouse 30.06.22

Denis Kyokushin
SpoilerPfff, I found someone to answer. He has 4k + ultra + bang bang + 60 fps + 60hz + fuck the plot + no game details + no note reading + change map = Non-existence.
May Huang and Lisa have mercy on such gamers

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.06.22

MOSHIVURII lapwing
He can be answered, unlike his controversial "brother").

P
Palych Rokov 30.06.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
It affects the minimum. I showed Horizon tests in comparison. You can’t prove anything to you, from the word at all.
The minimum ssd is affected only conditionally, i.e. it may be that when loading from hdd, as soon as the game has loaded, there seems to be a second freeze and it spoils the statistics for you in msi ab, although the rest of the game goes the same with hdd. And about the fact that all new cards, starting from 1080ti / Radeon 5700xt and higher, do not keep a constant frequency of operation, but they have a dynamic one depending on the approach to the power limit and the temperature limit, I explained to you a hundred times already, and for new cards, floating the frequency of operation is norm

P
Palych Rokov 30.06.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Imagine my headroom when I haven't beaten Dead Space 1/2, FEAR2, Assassin's Creed 1/2/3, Dying light, Far Cry 5/New
Dawn in 2022, only play games from 10 years ago))