3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
marimo 21.11.19 02:27 am

Will there be a mod for dismemberment? (Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order)

Will there be a mod on raschlenenka?
32 Comments
Sort by:
S
Subaru MotorSports 21.11.19

marimo
It would be inappropriate.

s
saa0891 21.11.19

marimo
Most likely not,fashion to games EA even like a problem to do.

Subaru MotorSports
What is inappropriate when in the game all except for the people you can explode the inappropriate just what dismemberment of people there,it's not even inappropriate and just stupid and spoils the impression from the gameplay.

d
dilat 21.11.19

saa0891
In the movies, THIS was a dismemberment murder people? That's right, he says it's not appropriate

s
saa0891 21.11.19

dilat
Firstly what's the movie when talking about the game and in the game as I already have written is dissected,and the dismemberment of people because of the debility of the rating merged,and secondly, if you don't remember it in the movies many times when cut off limbs cut off Luke's hand,and Anakena (Vader) did both legs and an arm,Jango FET Bosko was demolished,Count Dooku's hand,was still a few moments.

d
dilat 21.11.19

saa0891
The game is not just the so-called Star wars. Let's do a game of the franchise I Saw, but without dismemberment. It is not appropriate. As here, only in the return line. Only trash games your govemorate, breaking the original authors. What women undress is shoved dismemberment where it is not intended to be and thus break the atmosphere of the game

l
legusor 21.11.19

no dismemberment for politically correct games/

A
ArXangel_ann 21.11.19

Poor even spell failed, where he had dismemberment then? He would mod the dictionary Yes mommy clips XD

K
Kokoprime1991 21.11.19

Better let the mods\skins will do for standard stuff is just awful as the color of the swords.
Want to run a crank with a red\black\white sword in Sith clothes with a helmet. But why not???
Don't know in case Anlise like something fun was this...

I
Into the Abyss 21.11.19

Of course he will. Complete crap without it. What are you talking hat gave about the orig. trilogy, I like to shit on it, when a hundred years were watching casually, this is not interesting at all. For there's VC. And the game, the likeness of solsol and sekyra, but even without razrubanii of auth PTS somehow

A
AKTwilight 21.11.19

Thank God the game is on UE4 and not on the moronic frostbayt. So any mods will be a lot

E
Extor Menoger 21.11.19

Will love be for animals that can be cut

V
Vlad_Cepesh 21.11.19

Dynamite disney and EA she is now doing everything according to Chinese censorship or whatever one called family oriented content, and more specifically children, well, or commercial - that the children were happy and the Chinese government conceded to its market....

D
DimonAda 21.11.19

dilat
Yes, as if you are forced.I do not understand where are all risaala are.you can force the uncle in the basement keeping you now with some kind of mission happened?

d
dilat 21.11.19

DimonAda
I have no dismemberment quietly play. The hell she did? I am also not decide, I'm just saying that this is not appropriate. Or do you believe all the comments for the truth in the last instance?

D
DimonAda 21.11.19

ydilat
yeah especially when foaming at the mouth saying not Canon allegedly.only it is not Canon and censorship and ratings for children.tobish LGBT scifi and other poor need a beautiful Fayt no children allowed.

D
Dave_Sheyd 04.10.20

Want to be dismembered? Play Force Unlished II. There's enough goodness, believe me. And heads, and hands, legs, as if oil cut.
And as for fashion - in any way someone will do. It's only a matter of time.

S
Spiny 04.10.20

dilat
There's no Darth Maul on you! :D

A
A_jak 04.10.20

and what would it look like in the game if this raman is not meant to be there at all? Even there are no animations, not that visually. if there is a couple of pieces only seen.

I
Ivan Urgant 04.10.20

A_jak
You must have blindness in both eyes. Everything except humanoids is cut in the game.

A
A_jak 04.10.20

Ivan Urgant
What do you drive - is the environment cut, destroyed? only where the script is. and dismembered it several mobs, and then always in the same manner.