3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ashley33 01.07.22 01:05 am

Release on Steam (Final Fantasy 7)

Actually - how can I buy it in Steam if I don't see her page? There are some sort of graters, sanctions - don't care about it, our business is a side, but I really expected the game. I even went to the EGS using a torrent. But in Steam, I want the entire FF collection, and actually I have it all there, except for this game. And how to buy it? Hid it temporarily, like an exclusive, if so, for how long? Or if they don't want to sell, then how can they put my money in their shorts? Let by force. But shove)! How?
5 Comments
Sort by:
U
USAROKSTARONE 01.07.22

Ashley33
Well, if the key is on a third-party site or through the qiwi of the Kazakh currency

s
saa0891 01.07.22

Yeah, buying a game for an inadequate price tag, and even without localization, at the same time when they put spokes in your wheels and don’t want your money.

A
Ashley33 01.07.22

USAROKSTARONE
I have been doing exactly this for the last 10 years - as publishers why they singled out the Russian Federation with low local prices, and separated Belarus tighter - by setting us a price tag in dollars and in the amount of the price tag of the Russian Federation * 2.0. But the bottom line is that there is no such lot on third-party stores at all. And the currency does not work - I repeat - as if in the incentive there is always a dollar - there should be no problems - but I don’t see their page in the store at all, what would I throw into the basket.

J
Janekste 18.07.22

saa0891
In this case, the game is worth 100% of its price tag. I bought first in EGS, and then in the incentive and did not regret it even once. This masterpiece is entirely worth the money that is asked for it. Rare amazing game, which are few. An exceptionally brilliant product.
saa0891 wrote:
and even without localization
Localization was done by fans a long time ago. There are as many as 2 high-quality crackers to choose from.
saa0891 wrote:
put a spoke in the wheel and do not want your money
Are you a sissy or what? A little problem, so immediately give up and not pay? If they don't want to, then we'll force them to take the money. The game is worth it to find a way to get hold of the license.

s
saa0891 18.07.22

Janekste wrote:
The localization was done by fans a long time ago. There are as many as 2 high-quality crackers to choose from.
Thanks cap, I just threw the money to the localizers, instead of the publisher who didn’t even bother to make subs.

Janekste wrote:
Are you a sissy or what? A little problem, so immediately give up and not pay?
So if they themselves refuse my money and do not provide me with a quality product, why will I take a steam bath and look for some left ways to pay them more, if you are a sucker, they spit on you and you still pay money for it, for God's sake, it's your choice. I could understand if the game had at least localization in the form of subs and an adequate price tag.

Janekste wrote:
I bought it first on EGS and then on Steam and have never regretted it.