3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OGAG 01.07.22 11:42 am

Program for limiting the temperature of the video card

Tell me a program for the msi laptop, with which you can limit the temperature of the video card (it heats up to 86 degrees). Msi afterburner does not help, the sliders are not active in it. The internet didn't help.
10 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel Rally 01.07.22

OGAG
Force cap to 60 fps and set graphics settings to low besides resolution.

B
Booblk 01.07.22

OGAG
In Msi afterburner, it is not necessary to limit the temperature, but to reduce the power.
Set the Power Limit to 80% - this should reduce the temperature of the card.
Also in the program, you can increase the speed of the turntables of the video card for better airflow.

Z.Y. In no case do not touch the Core Voltage parameter, always leave it at zero so as not to burn the card.

O
OGAG 01.07.22

Booblk
Power limit is also not available, the config of the program itself rules, restarted, etc. Does not help

P
Pavel Rally 01.07.22

OGAG
What video card?

e
evil.burmistroff 01.07.22

OGAG
undervolt is our everything!

P
Protocol10 01.07.22

OGAG
Everything is active in my msi afterburner. If the temperature is above 82 degrees, then the fans start howling, so I set the preset to 75%. The slider moves normally, so I can't figure out why you don't have it active. Try another msi skin to run, not the one that is by default. And after you moved it, click the checkmark.

O
OGAG 01.07.22

Pavel Rally

O
OGAG 01.07.22

Protocol10
I downloaded it from the site, there was a completely different design. Can you tell me where to get it?

H
Hattack 01.07.22

OGAG
in the settings. The last section is the interface.

O
OGAG 01.07.22

I would not pay attention to the temperature if it were not for the problem with the screen of the laptop itself. The bottom line is that sometimes the screen starts to flicker slightly. This is not even always noticeable, mostly visible on the desktop on a white background. It rarely happens, but it worries me. Of all the reasons, I sin precisely on overheating, because the flickering occurs after a long game. At the same time, flickering may appear after playing in dead space, where the temperature is on average 65 degrees, but will not be after a long game in battlefield 5 and vice versa.