3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NightGameMassacre 21.11.19 02:32 am

On which games do you feel sorry for the money?

It happens that I want to buy the game, but the price it is just huge. In my case this is most likely old games without big discounts and curves anime ports on the PC. I hesitate to buy for several years and waiting for a bigger discount, which of course will not...
And on what games you spend money?
150 Comments
Sort by:
r
requiemmm 21.11.19

For example, the ones that I had already bought and was going to replay, found that they do not run because of the protection. What the fuck I need to buy one game a few times? Here is the same Sacred 2, license disks lie, and secure on the axes are younger than XP just doesn't work.
There are still all sorts of primitive crafts and remaster prehistoric JRPG that the last time we'd developed a small and proud island nation. How do you is the eighth Ys? Yes, about it it is possible only mate. Dragonquest also not good, periodically fell, and in a couple of places actually ruin saves, so it's a product, that's straight wanted to buy(not).

A
Anderby 21.11.19

On chipofya locomotives. Know that the new Call of Duty Stranding and Death in a year will be worth 1000-2000 rubles. Toad strangling.

d
dilat 21.11.19

For games, more 2K

N
N0NAKK 21.11.19

On games that manage to fly, lag(on average PC) to freesite

L
Lightninggg 21.11.19

I usually at the level of the trailers you know that just going to take the release that I would take at a discount if you suddenly have a desire to play in the future, but I wouldn't take it at all.
Afford 3-4 games at full price (3500-4500) a year, not beaten. And as for discounts, well, if the game I have another at the level of the trailers got into a coupon box", it will wait for at least 50%.

Over the past 5 years once or twice the thought occurred that nothing vsrali money.

N
NightGameMassacre 25.12.20

Anderby
In Eldorado / Mvideo, it will most likely be possible to take rubles for 100 if there are disks left

I
IlovePS4 25.12.20

Bagels, I don't understand how you can play these card crafts, they are not very exciting and boring, you fall asleep worse during the game than at a lecture at the university.

l
legusor 25.12.20

sorry for the money absolutely for any games, but about a thousand have already been bought.

F
FallenGhost 25.12.20

For PS4 games that just came out and cost 4k (and from this year 4.5k). In this case, I wait for the disc I need to appear on Avito, or I take it to Mvideo / Eldorado with the use of bonuses. After passing and, if you want, getting platinum - I always sell the disc.

S
Sanchez ramirez 25.12.20

IlovePS4
And where is the connection between roguelikes and cards? In addition, there are not so many commercial roguelikes, and the "titans" of the genre are already 25-35 years old and they are still being updated =)

I
Igor Yannaev 25.12.20

for almost all games. but if a game of the Witcher 3, RDR 2 or Syberpunk level comes out, I take them immediately without hesitation.

C
Cockroach 25.12.20

to me, as a true pirate and a rogue - for any pity -.-

K
Koyaniskaci 25.12.20

I feel sorry for the money for games in which there is no Russian voice acting

M
MONOHELL 25.12.20

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
The Outer Worlds

These are games where the price does not match the travel time. This is especially true for FO.

T
TexAndo 25.12.20

Strategies from Paradox and Sega. Buy a game, buy two dozen dlc for the price of three games.

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.12.20

On activizn games, RockStar and EA On Fall76

requiemmm
requiemmm wrote:
Why the hell should I buy one game multiple times? Here is the same Sacred 2, the licensed disks are, and the securo simply does not work on axes younger than XP.
Can't enter the key from the disc?

G
GIBAY 25.12.20

I don't feel sorry for money for any games, I just have no money

A
Ashley33 25.12.20

For any game that costs more than 2k Russian money at the start. Publishers began to forget that we are not console gamers - we just don't like the price - we just don't pay a dime. But the regional prices were introduced precisely to combat piracy.

A
Antisocial 25.12.20

On the games from the CD, the draft is red. Not like spending money on them, even from a torrent there is no desire to download, so as not to overwhelm the screw.

P
Patrol gear 25.12.20

on console. even "discounted".