3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex_Cat 01.07.22 11:55 am

Graphic quality on release (Starfield)

I watched videos from the game and I really liked the graphics. Do you think we will see the same graphics on the release or will it be worse?
16 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 01.07.22

I didn't really like the graphics. I hope it will be possible to rteksnut normally. and so there, as it were, the shadows are blurry with the loss of position, the screen space reflection and the transparency of the gases did not like when briefly watching the trailer. and the gamma as a whole is sharp and unpleasant, but it can be attributed to the planets. I think that there is nothing special to graphically shorten for a new generation of consoles.

J
JoKeRD07 01.07.22

Alex_Kot Let's
wait ENB

A
Alex_Cat 01.07.22

MunchkiN 616 The
clarity of the picture is not bad, at least there is no such fashionable soap lately

d
dmitrichzn 01.07.22

Well, what kind of graphics do you expect from the Fallout engine? The same twitches, the same polygons and models, well, yes, they redrawn the textures in a space theme, but damn, this is the work of modders, and not a company with a dough of several billion! dollars.

A
AlexanderLondon2077 01.07.22

I think the graphics will be the same, which cannot be said about the size of the locations on the planets that can be explored, most likely it will not work to go beyond the location, we will be met by the inscription "you can't go any further" as it was in F4.1000 planets, 4 of them with large cities (main) 12-16 planets that can be landed on at 2-3 points of interest on each, and the remaining 980 planets can only be scanned as in Mass Effect. And already in the DLC they will add the ability to explore new planets. The same with flights in space, certain locations for flights for which you cannot fly. Or do you think it will be different?

A
AScorp1866649 01.07.22

Everything will be just like that.
Are you Nostradamus? I need to visit you for predictions. )))

d
digital kid 01.07.22

AleksandrLondon2077
Yes, it's easier.. limit the supply of oxygen and you're done. The atmosphere is preserved. And the chassis of a ship of various cross-country ability has already been noticed. Some allow you to land "on more difficult surfaces."

And also in bulk of options how to forbid to sit down / approach. Toxic biomes, atmosphere, temperature and much more. This is very cool game design. Forbid to go somewhere and do it beautifully, and not just "you don't roll on the level."

P
Protocol10 01.07.22

Alex_Kot
Most likely you liked the visual style, the work of artists, the detailing of the environment. It will be the same as in the presentation. Deterioration can be in the planets of the drawing range, the deterioration of shadows, textures, lighting, reflections. But I doubt very much that they will worsen something, especially on a PC.

M
MunchkiN 616 01.07.22

Protocol10
seems to me to be some kind of incomplete build - because in the game the shadows are black and impenetrable. there, in theory, there should be half the light of the sky, and such shadows should approximately be in space, plus their clarity. minicom in games, the color of the shadows is an approximate color of the environment without direct light, even without global elimination. and in the room you can see that the lighting works somehow differently. a lot of indirect lighting or something like it. this causes graphic dissonance. it can be assumed that it will just do and everywhere in the game there will be such lighting on the street without capturing light from the atmosphere and everywhere the shadows will be equally blurred and there will be no situations where there are 2 or 3 suns or moons, etc.

M
Marsj 01.07.22

Creation Engine 2 as Creation Engine.

l
lsv640 08.10.22

The engine has long been technically and graphically behind. The gazebo cannot part because of tools, mods and habits. (Yes, and Microsoft doesn’t let you see the dough) Well, of course, compared to Fallout 4 (which in 2015 was already very weak and outdated compared to the same The Witcher 3), there will be progress. A crutch on a crutch with new features. How many "Zaporozhets" do not tune, BMW will never succeed. As a result, a mediocre graphon with high requirements for iron. I look at the faces of the NPCs in the video and see a pop-eyed lizard with the facial expressions of a doll from Oblivion. In no case do not pour mud on the game itself, time will tell, but the graphics are weak, this is a fact.

K
Kostet12 21.10.22

the main thing is that the game with the afterburner gets along adequately! downvolt is now necessary for cards - without it 80 degrees!

K
Kartonkratos 21.10.22

Kostet12
What do you think that if you turn off msi afterburner, then the downvolting settings will be lost? well, you're funny, they are applied once and everything can be turned off afterburner! and remove it from auto downloads too! they will fly off only when you reinstall Windows, and it happens when you install a new driver, but not always!

M
MunchkiN 616 21.10.22

Kartonkratos
, when I closed the afterburner, my cooler speed profile stopped working and, as I understand it, overclocking too.

and as for the incompatibility of Kostet12 with the afterburner itself, I have not seen one. It's another matter that a utility showing FPS came with him. there were problems with it that it didn’t make the game and the screen not clickable, and there were problems in offline mode with disabling this utility, so I just drank it and the afterburner itself remained.
Yes, and I don’t understand this undervolting loan. how much the card needs so much it eats. if it goes without losing the operating frequencies, it is not a fact that it is useful for the power system. especially at low temperatures, the card will most likely try to turn on turbo boosts. and, as it were, 80 degrees ... after 4870x2 and 690zhth, in which the temperature could reach up to 120 degrees, it seems to me complete nonsense. but there, as it were, the thinner the process, the more fragile the chip should be, but it seems to me that the degradation of the chip or textolite at such temperatures in a reasonable time seems unlikely. so th chrome how to manage coolers (and overclocking is a separate ode) msi afterburner is not particularly needed as for me.

K
Kartonkratos 21.10.22

MunchkiN 616
Everything works for me with the afterburner turned off! when you turn it off, nothing is reset, and it shows the frequencies and power that I set in it!

x
xxREMAGxxIxxGAMERxx 16.11.22

thanks, Tod, but I don’t need such a Starfield, I already played enough Warframe!