3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xRoNx 01.07.22 12:12 pm

Your assessment of the game on a 10-point scale (Wheelman)

Well sobsna should be clear what to write here. Write only if you played!
103 Comments
Sort by:
B
BOBR 000 01.07.22

In reality, the game is a cool graph of norms, and even the coolest thing is tricks, well, there, jumping from car to car, or when aimed shooting from a car with time dilation, I put 8 out of 10

G
GYN2005 01.07.22

The game is super. Graphics are up to par too. The engine is just not very good, but all the shortcomings are compensated by driving tricks. I rate 9 out of 10.

m
mister611 01.07.22

I haven't played it yet, but the screenshots and reviews are not encouraging.

L
Lexius Piratus 01.07.22

8 out of 10 would give more if there were normal graphics settings)

P
Puzaa 01.07.22

6.5 points and then because of the respect for Vinnie Diesel.

m
mister611 01.07.22

8 - due to the same as Puzaa

T
Tommy. 01.07.22

I don’t give a damn about everything, just tell me what kind of physics (I have to enter the physics of bodies like GTA IV or Saints Row 2) and please tell me which control I hope is not like saints row 2 ;-)

A
ALTAIRAP 01.07.22

The controls and physics of the car are excellent! The game does not let you get bored. The graph is wonderful, although sometimes the map does not have time to load, but this rarely happens. Vin Diesel is like a real one there. In short 8.0

R
RedDev1l 01.07.22

the game is class in every sense my rating is 9

T
Tommy. 01.07.22

but what about the physics of bodies like in gta 4, well, like knocking down a person, he flies off from hitting a car, crashes into something and ricochets, legs, arms, head smoothly behave in the air, in short, the same chips as in gta 4? Should I buy this game or not?

G
Godfather-den 01.07.22

in no case can you buy such shitty console stuff: graphics, controls are not configured at all ... The process is boring to the point of monotony: there is one mission with a plot and a lot of debilitating missions (i.e. after 1 plot, 5-8 identical side missions appear), then the process repeats. My rating is 5, nothing more than new, the usual arcade!

y
yaroslav63 01.07.22

I liked it, a very adrenaline game, I will put 9 for the gameplay, 8 for the graph

V
Viperonator 01.07.22

put 0.1 - the game is complete shit

D
Dunkel_Sam 01.07.22

d
dad 01.07.22

complete crap, 6 points out of 10

P
Primus_Hardcore 01.07.22

Yes, this Wheelman is crap!!! In vain, only the brain was fucked with NoDvD, well, pahan.spb laid it out handsome!
And the game is shit and complete! Not normal physics, graphics can not be adjusted! In general, if you judge it on a 10-point scale, then 5.5! And Diesel in games looks best in Riddick'e.

P
Primus_Hardcore 01.07.22

and what kind of game of this genre on the UE3 engine!?!

T
Tommy. 01.07.22

and the management in this game with which game can you compare the same question with physics?

T
Tommy. 01.07.22

I remember in Unreal Engine 3 excellent body physics (Gears of War, Dark Sector, Turok, Stranglehold, Black Site Area 51, etc.) and class graphics, but the effects are not very good, and a new generation of engines will arrive soon (updated Unreal engine Engine 3), I hope not such idiotic control as in Saint Row 2.

If everything is fine and the control is also then 9.0-9.9, and if the control is crap, then below 5 that's for sure.
WAITING FOR THE BEST FROM THIS GAME :))

P
Puzaa 01.07.22

devil far cry 24
Dark Sector is not made on the Unreal Engine 3 engine, but on the Sector Engine created by Epic Games.) Source http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Sector