3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
snake_predator 21.11.19 02:33 am

Grainy shadows (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Who are faced with these hideous grainy shadows? play just servigliano.
31 Comments
Sort by:
s
snake_predator 21.11.19

s
shadowclonejutzu 21.11.19

snake_predator
solved this problem by raising the quality of soft shadows to ultra and sharpening TTA lowered to 70% of the maximum
To solve this problem by increasing the resolution in the game, but my video card is weak, so only in PCD

M
MunchkiN 616 21.11.19

probably a wing of JEM invidia Tama cut in the most powerful smoothing and upscaling with 4K in 1080p PEK-PEK
in the game the anti-aliasing to off or screwed EMEA

s
snake_predator 21.11.19

shadowclonejutzu
thanks, I'll try

a
antonrogov 21.11.19

Damn, take some crutches, and other crutches to correct them. Why normal previously able to do?

s
snake_predator 21.11.19

antonrogov
because it used to be better)

A
Aleksey Rahmanov 21.11.19

snake_predator
Man! Thanks for the topic. I thought only I have this. Tried everything, talked with the guys, they had no grain ,and quardrature all. Did not hesitate to open the theme.
I play 2K. Nichrome does not help, sometimes it is especially strongly visible in the camp and on the horse's ass.
I'm using the nvidia settings suffered, there can be removed myltse but the game then turns into a whole grain, each pixel of 2-3 grains is.

A

If you find a solution be sure to accomplish your goal here,I'll look.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 21.11.19

Alexey Rakhmanov
About Optimization, so, to the article on nvidia rendered picture as would flow from a fully AMD, so nvidia such here optimization grainy in games in open worlds appear more often.

A

Chuck_Norris_
Is there any way to solve this problem? To run as different?

s
snake_predator 21.11.19

Alexey Rakhmanov
Yes, here I was sitting all twisted settings, 3 hours spent on it and nothing, no idea what to do

A

snake_predator
In in, the 6th number can't do anything

s
snake_predator 21.11.19

Alexey Rakhmanov
well, like raising the soft shadows a little help, you can always try

C
Chuck_Norris_ 21.11.19

Alexey Rakhmanov
don't know that reduces the visibility of these beans is soft shadows on ultra, maybe the MSAA and raising the resolution too, as it will help, or the shadows need to try to put on ultra including ssao, could be the lighting too, you can try to put on ultra what kind of graphics settings may affect the display quality of the same bean

A

snake_predator
I have everything on ultra in 2K

M
MunchkiN 616 21.11.19

aboot is what is the optimization of shadows in place of normal Soaps there the translucency of the shade is embedded mesh.
a similar problem was like in cruise 2 and 3 where were blurred shadows, and in them was the noise. and it was not solved even by raising the resolution of the shadows
then in the Witcher 2 had something similar but there is plus or minus can be like that to reduce holes.
so option 2. looking for a way to raise immediate resolution shads of mapping in the game beyond max settings
or if the translucency of shadows is computed based on a screen space as described above treat only the direct upscaling high pictures low to the pixel grid blurry and turned into something homogeneous.

s
snake_predator 21.11.19

l
lookaway 21.11.19

it is soft the shadows are.
on ultra they are more or less sane.

you can turn them off, the shadows will be crisp, but not particularly natural.

w
worys 21.11.19

Well, as already said above, this is soft shadows on ultra and lower definition TAA grain is almost invisible, so to say it is even a realistic measure themselves soft shadows in the game will almost Negrut anything so it's safe to put ultra if PC is not a dinosaur.
PS loss of chetkosti compensate for the it green.

s
snake_predator 21.11.19

worys
the game milanka with TAA, but also the sharpness remove) ex, 2 chairs and not sit probably.