3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
s_kaz 21.11.19 02:33 am

ERROR ERR_GFX_STATE (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Hi all. After the last patch, very often began to appear this error.

On the website dtf.ru found this:

But it does not help.
This error appears if you play Vulkan, on DX12 is excellent and, in principle, possible to play on it. But Vulkan with the latest patch gives you more FPS (up to 20 approximately). On the volcano none more loaded than the processor and is almost always fully DX12 on the contrary, the percent loaded more than vidyuhi, that makes the difference. In the settlements on DX12 percent loaded to 98% and none for 50% and 45 FPS somewhere on a Volcano in a similar situation 60 FPS minimum

Volcano:

DX12:
133 Comments
Sort by:
G
Georgiy1987 21.11.19

Same problem, does anyone know how to fix it?

S
Straik29a 21.11.19

helped me file check

b
burbenok 21.11.19

Cho what the config such indicators ? In my case that DX 12, which is on the volcano, nothing has changed in fps. Well, a couple of frames maybe. Though the card 1060. And as for the CPU, I have both settings is loaded by 30%. r5 3600. Where, where +20 frames. How to get it ? To go to the store and get a 5700 or something from RTX ?))

s
s_kaz 21.11.19

Straik29a
Unfortunately, did not help(

s
s_kaz 21.11.19

burbenok
I7-3770 , 2080 Super(details in profile) graphics Settings FulHD, Ultra/High, Antialiasing TAA high, FXAA-off MSAA-off. Water quality and the quality of the reflections is low, because the eating. When the graphics settings are used in this guide, well painted
https://gamegpu.com/action-/-fps-/-tps/red-dead-redemtion-2-obzor-i-sravnenie-graficheskikh-nastroek

b
burbenok 21.11.19

And well thought on the new maps there will be some differences. I have all that concerns the detail on ultra (textures, trees, grass, tessellation), lighting high, shadow and reflection on average. Antialiasing FXAA and the eating water by 50%. In the woods from 30 frames in the city to 55. Something like this. And that's changed the volcano and DX, the difference is there were never.

b
burbenok 21.11.19

s_kaz
On 2080 available to max must be at least 60 fps Full hd. Isn't that right ?

s
s_kaz 21.11.19

burbenok
With 6-or 8-core processor maybe, but not with my nexus 4-core i7-3770. This game is very demanding on the CPU

b
burbenok 21.11.19

s_kaz
That's about the percent I think you're wrong. At the time I had a I5 4570 and the percents load somewhere on half. Now on the same settings with only 3600 r5 16gb RAM 3466 the same fps. Although the game GTA 5 on the same engine, fps grew up around 30-40, compared to the old Assembly. I7 and 3-4 generations of her and obviously for the eyes. Emphasis stupid card.
Moreover, percent don't even Buster himself to 3.6 if that.

f
fundamentalist 21.11.19

s_kaz
you game epic of course store bought?

M
Mitchell_[RusDante] 21.11.19

today there was this error.. in San Denis, when I tried to go to the saloon

f
fundamentalist 21.11.19

Mitchell_[RusDante]
I've had it appeared when I 3 file deleted sga, trying to get rid of crashes, without an error, every couple of hours, well, now everything fine, thanks Rockstar, now fly more often, but with this mistake, and after it, again wonderful nesvadba error Rockstar Lucera, which I have already forgot, because it was not almost a week. And now, 3 remote file and everything is back to normal, super

s
s_kaz 21.11.19

fundamentalist
No, Rockstar took in the launcher.

s
s_kaz 21.11.19

burbenok
burbenok wrote:
I7 and 3-4 generations of her and obviously for the eyes. Emphasis stupid card.
Not in map, if in the cities, where the processor more work (there is a lot of people, the geometry of the movements, etc.) it is loaded on 90-100 %, whereas none loaded only 55-65% (the percent is not enough to give her a job on the delineation). For the sake of experiment, waited in the city of nightfall, the people from the street, dumped the load on the card increased to 90% and fps grew accordingly. A screenshot from Strawberry , in St. Denis, the situation is even worse.
Spoiler

Generally passed. I'm more worried about how the fucking cure

f
fundamentalist 21.11.19

s_kaz
strange, my CPU is not loaded and 25% i78700k, vidyaha the same as you, constantly at 98% load. You have a crap system apparently the last updates Windows. If Bild 1903-09 check what you have loading percent on the desktop, with all apps off, surprised. that will be far from zero... Your CPU, for 2080 p miss has eyes for him and 4 threaded I5 will be enough

m
masterjinx 21.11.19

How to solve I have:
First main menu item Settings inactive (don't know why, just noticed). Click Social club, where (not important) click on the gear settings, different menu items here and there, then returning back to the main menu. After manipulating the main menu item Settings becomes active (there I can not even walk, just watch that it lights up active).
Then I start the Story and departure is not observed))

P
POLKOVNIK2005 21.11.19

masterjinx
But wait not many tried and well, 30 seconds. and Tinctures themselves are activated without a clatter.

s
s_kaz 21.11.19

fundamentalist
Buddy , I am a perfectionist. I have in the system the minimum required, nothing more.
The system I consider a virgin, I put it on 23 October, the image was shaking with microsoft (build 1903), before the release of COD MW, since some beta on win7 the game does not run, required DX12. Was afraid that the output will be the same, and decided that, in principle, have to go to 10 go. Programs almost no wood, and three launcher with games. Still pootrubali every slag, the type of telemetry kartani, antivirus , auto-update etc. with the help of a good bend O&O ShutUp10.
fundamentalist wrote:
check what you have loading percent on the desktop, with all apps off, surprised. that will be far from zero
Well, not zero, one)
Spoiler

s
s_kaz 21.11.19

fundamentalist
fundamentalist wrote:
Your processor, for 2080 p grab must for the eyes
Here from the game depends. For example, Shadow of the Tomb Raider in the bundle I7 3770 and RTX2070 in places where people eats CPU. Screenshot from YouTube there tested this a bunch in different games
Spoiler

d
dimon9875 21.11.19

s_kaz
Yes, Lara is not an indicator. It is at the start on my 2080 as well issued on ultrametric). Later patches corrected. Fps went up.

About DDR - you driver NVIDIA the last set? The other day the update came out - 441.20.
I voosche on дх12 departures are permanent. Crashes when it is night time lighting appears. Twisted volume light on average, everything else on high(except water) and stuck a volcano. Fps 65-75 in the fields. The big 55-65