3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Profile Deleted 09.07.22 12:13 am

Denuvo? (stray)

Greetings - do you think there will be Denuvo in the game .... [at the time of writing] it is not written in the incentive that DRM is used, etc. Before the release, there is little left with everything - if anyone knows - about this issue - write here. Just buy games now - well, you know - dancing with a tambourine, something like that. Thanks in advance for your reply! :)
8 Comments
Sort by:
O
Ozornoy_Mixali4 09.07.22

I think that the game is not of that scope to embed DRM into it (you have to pay for it). And the developer does not have a single game with DRM besides.

c
cheezette 18.07.22

Profile Deleted
I don't think it's profitable for indie games to put DRM protection, the game will ship without it, the publisher didn't put protection on any of their games.

G
Gaxz-987 18.07.22

No Denuvo

k
kurskiy 18.07.22

Most likely, it will not be, 4 days before the release, there is no mark in Steam.

p
plutikov55 18.07.22

Yes, and the meaning of Dunovo, not to buy a cat game is deceit, I love cats, I bought the game))

P
Protocol10 18.07.22

Ozornoy_Mixali4
I think that the game is not of the scale to embed DRM into it (you have to pay for it)

Do you think Denuvo is expensive? I'll tell you a secret - no, it's not expensive. For example, a cruise remaster cost 140 thousand euros per year (you can google it on the news), that is, about 10-12 thousand euros per month for protection, which of course is a penny, so protection has become so popular - inexpensive plus the first couple of months you don’t have to worry.

c
cheezette 18.07.22

Protocol10
Denuvo has become popular not because it's cheap, but because you can make the most shameful game, and in order to somehow make money on it, they put protection so that people start buying them at the barn. Indie projects like this don't need to put any protection, they are sold by an interesting concept, Stray is a great example.

P
Protocol10 18.07.22

cheezette
It seems that you are so pleased to think, but it's not, the industry works differently and one and the same game comes out not only on the PC, but also on the box and the soap factory.