3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
L40 09.07.22 12:13 am

So friends... (Wreckfest)

Today once again I spent the night for the passage of a career. And then it dawned on me that there is a tournament in the game, and in it there is a store with cars and designs. Fired up with desire, but the price is not very pleased. 500k for a car from Carmageddon (who understood that understood). Is there any way to hack the game for these "fame points"?

PS Cheat Engine does not help if you change the currency (1 way to stupidly change the values, for example, from 7500 points we make 1 million, and that's it, the points hang flaunt, but in fact you have 7500 points left. 2 way to drive 7500 points into the engine, buy a design for 5000 and again perform a scan, after that there will be one value (I have one) and I tried to change it, it still doesn’t work). We can’t change the currency, okay, let’s go further, on YouTube, a foreign blogger showed that you can change the PRICE, so instead of 20,000 for a car, we will pay only 1 Point =], but I managed to do this only 1 time and only with expensive transport, the next time it was no longer possible to do so ... It's a pity. So many cool things in this store :(.
Give ideas please!!!
2 Comments
Sort by:
L
L40 09.07.22

UPD: Only cars from 30 thousand are bought using price changes!

B
BDmitriy 09.07.22

There are Cheat Engine tables for the game. Does not work?