3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
masterjinx 21.11.19 02:33 am

The horse doesn't listen, going the wrong way (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Hello.
Question for the PC version.
From time to time when riding a horse it starts to go sideways, wiggling, not listening to taps.
The state of the Calm, predators are not around, I press forward, goes sideways, a few seconds of pirouettes again begins to drive normal.
However, right after the camera (4 times klatsnut V, ride on medium from the 3rd person).
Does anyone have also this problem?

PS also noticed the wrong management behavior without a horse (on foot).
11 Comments
Sort by:
T
Toficozz 21.11.19

masterjinx
Is when start driving, sometimes starts to walk in circles, although only W. click Release all button, make it stay and only the second time it goes straight

S
Sanek1971 21.11.19

I thought I was playing a game, sometimes you want to slow down, the course is a little change, it is the little changes of course, begins pirouettes to write circles, so I'm a little Arabian horse ditched near the gap

M
Muzh_Liftershi 01.11.20

The game in principle allows a certain share of agency in the horse, yet not a machine, and a living creature, but that would be so o... Do you have all the rules with the keyboard?

A
AleksAleks 01.11.20

I've noticed such shit, too. I almost got soaked a couple of times because of that. The mare is stubborn. And sometimes he doesn't want to run fast, though the energy is there

m
masterjinx 01.11.20

Muzh_Liftershi
I began to observe and realized that the problem is not in the horse (just on a horse it is very noticeable), but in the management itself.
Perhaps the problem is the keyboard, which reacts strangely to the touch of several keys at the same time...

p
pam007666 01.11.20

it's a bug, honest if you go into a map or something after the horse left doesn't ride along with the W press.

L
Lex-one 01.11.20

pam007666
I personally have this after a pause, on the keyboard.
There's no such thing on the fall.

M
Muzh_Liftershi 01.11.20

masterjinx
Remembered, it was, in the mission, after the robbery of the train at the end of the second chapter. I tried to get away from the lawmen, but the horse refused to go, only in a step went. From the beginning I thought so on a mission. Shot a couple hundred enemys before Sean was shot. After the checkpoint, everything recovered. In general, there was such a bug once.

V
Vova54321 01.11.20

And to feed, clean, stroke periodically did not forget? There is another feature that depends directly on the color of the horse, but it is a long explanation. Let's say a white horse behaves inappropriately in dark areas. So far, I've been able to identify three colors, but I think there are more of them. And it's not a bug. Sometimes you walk, and your horse blocks your way with full confidence. In this game will muddle much deeper, and the western only on the surface.

k
kostr184 01.11.20

It seems that this bug is associated with the loss of the focus of the game on the cursor. Just click a couple of times alt'tab, or run an AV, momentarily intercepting control on itself as it repeats.
To fix just let go and press W again.

Vova54321
It's Arabic, isn't it? She is terribly cowardly even at the maximum level of trust, and in principle is not very adequate.
I play exclusively with Akhal-Teke (same speed and health), never blocked the road and in dark places did not psychotic. I clean when it turns, almost does not feed, but in shootouts does not splash and alligators tolerates.
The muddle in this game is much more flat, and the western quite successfully adds to his depth.

A
Alexe22 20.01.23

I constantly have such problems and for some reason, every time after these pirouettes someone attacks me or kills me. Because of this feast, I hit a dog and she chased me to a peaceful zone where you can’t attack and she bit me there in a peaceful zone