3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
floww 09.07.22 12:33 am

Inspired by GTA V? (Far Cry 6)

I’m going through the sixth headlight edge now (I’ll note right away that I played only the third part before that, I really like the game as a whole, but this is not about that).

And here's what I noticed. The game reminds me so damn much of the GTA series. The gameplay there even has mechanics similar to GTA - the wanted level and special forces, helicopters, tanks, armored vehicles, etc. can leave for you. But that's okay, the style of presenting story missions and Yaran stories is much more effective.

They feel the staging and atmosphere from GTA 5. Damn it, remember bicho and especially his mission where you need to drink - both the character and the mission itself seem to have come straight from GTA 5)

Or a mission where you have to pretend to be journalists in front of Maria - according to the structure of the script, the style of presentation, some kind of general concept - this is pure GTA. And more than once I caught myself on such sensations and at some point I thought that this was not an accident, that the authors were really intentionally inspired by the fifth GTA)

Yes, and skirmishes with crowds of warriors also look and feel very similar) + a huge open world + these constant ones phone calls + completion of operations / missions, there are insanely many similar things in games)

Has anyone else experienced such sensations?
0 Comments
Sort by: