3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
D.Artist 21.11.19 02:34 am

Companions, members. (Divinity: Original Sin)

Want to play Petrino taktikal RPG, played about an hour max (that is me in the beginning), but so far none of the satellite have not seen even a potential one. Who many satellites found, where, and who they are (class/subject)?
60 Comments
Sort by:
W
WarMage4 21.11.19

Marvelosi
companions will add in future updates for free.

N
Nemonus 21.11.19

Marvelosi
Do not enter people astray, in the game more than one location. Even if we talk about the locations in the map of the world in which a lot of dungeons, they 4re. And at first, at about 50% completion(just to clean up all the living without special quests(in the journal weighs more than 10 outstanding)) I have already gone 3 days. And he has got several areas where I have not visited.
Other filling she did not concede.

M
Mr.Tako 21.11.19

Is there a mod or method by which it would be possible to increase the number of partners ?

B
Bastarder 21.11.19

At the entrance to the tavern the Red rooster you can take a fighter Madore. Skills: two-handed weapons-2, fortitude-1, the converse case-2, leadership-1, sharing-1. Talents: battle rage, second chance, adaptation. Curb two-handed sword - slashing damage 36-55. A lot of useful skills.
In the graph library you can take the caster him. Skills: willpower-1, air-2, water-2, leadership-1, blacksmith-1, craft-1. Talents: unity with nature, sharp eye, scholar. A lot of skills in water and air, the most useful and lethal - Teleporting.
At the entrance to the tavern you will meet people, if you agree to join their gang, then after completing the quest, you can accept the thief in his team. I did not take, so its characteristics don't know.

a
andi555777 21.11.19

what kind of thief you found the team? it is generally unwound from there

T
TheXakac19 21.11.19

Nemonus
And th for games Dao and me about which you spoke ,where you can put the spars?

s
sobrichee 21.11.19

I think it was meant Dragon age origins, I. Mass effect. Both gorgeous-if not playing - I recommend!

N
NTrojan 21.11.19

Bastarder
King crab, not the red rooster and a library in the first city and the second measure, not count, after completing five quests (at least in Sicile) - spoiler I will not, but hiring one does not work, I would even say there's no one to hire, skills useful to define first teleportation can be used 1 time per battle, at least 2, but lightning can be almost every stroke to shy away, as if still in the water so all the enemies for slaughter go in short, as you ran along the top, but has managed to write in the next topic that in the game the plot is vague and nothing is clear))

D
Dilaula 21.11.19

Hi all! Please tell me, play in multiplayer mode together with a friend, took to his team even Madero. How to get it to run itself? well, that is to in dragon Age for example, i.e. you control the main character,and Madora runs afterwards?
Just switch every second to make the direction of the path for each satellite - crap terrible...
Thanks in advance

C
Comment 21.11.19

Dilaula
Combine it with my group (icon below the link appeared in the form of a chain) and she will chase you.

D
Dilaula 21.11.19

Comment
May God give You health! Wife is beautiful, smart children!!!

L
L10l1k 21.11.19

If you do not like Madora - from mercenaries, I would recommend you to take Cain's warrior level 1 he's already racked up 5 military business, and taken a Bloodsucker
Run better with durocem even at high complexity.

B
Bastarder 21.11.19

I companion Madora replaced immediately by the mercenary Sorceress level 3 Chaistlinia. Then I was playing a Wizard and a Ranger, a companion jaanam. Three mage + Archer. All distantsionnye. All mages had spells of fire, water and air. Played and grief do not know.

F
Flaemus 21.11.19

What exactly is Vollgraff? The whole town ran but not found, a new game started of course. Thanks in advance for the answer. UPD found it finally. Suddenly someone has to : in a cemetery in the center there is a large mound, dig and find an underground entrance, kill a few skeletons and a flamethrower and go to the right, there sits the thief

V
Vanes-01 21.11.19

In the first city there are 4 companion (the dog does not know what a shepherd on the road said that was waiting for the hero after they took to the wolves and after the battle disappeared into nowhere, the dog Jake in the cemetery that says only something smells good from from this.) After joining the Five the thief just sells you the equipment on offer will go with you she says it's too old for this.
The first companion is a female warrior (with the bright virginai schizophrenia) Madora she's in the tavern.
Second companion is an Archer Bardotti (the girl from the forest was brought up by bears) can be found in the camp of Legion headquarters she's sitting in a cell for the attack on nice.
The third companion mage Jaan (demon hunter) you can find the city library on the second floor of the house of the mayor.
The fourth is a thief Vollgraff (dumb from childhood for the source MAG), he is in the dungeon you can get the gap a huge mound in the cemetery or an abandoned smithy broke down the door (be careful in the basement full of lovushek) when you Vollgraff will be ready to attack in the dialog, select the response lead to a peaceful solution.
Other not yet met apart from those who can be hired for money. By the way, they do not gain experience and level up while out of the squad, unlike the companions met during the journey.

A
Angillin 21.11.19

The people, somebody passed before the end of the story Bardotti? I am suffering for two days did not go to, and the wolves are sated and the sheep intact. I can not do that... Tell me?
Spoilerville in Sacred stone, found her Jared and she to him all the time joins in, saying Fig you, fellow seekers, will take me back to the maniac! Have both of them fell. It's a shame, here!

B
Bers2k 21.11.19

something I can't understand anything, I have no party members except Mador and him... maybe after kakogoto of patches needed to start a new game?

A
Angillin 21.11.19

1.069 update to fix some bugs, balancing and new free companions - Bardotti and Vollgraff. Downloaded from Steam, and then requires starting a new game.
PS: People, do about Bardotti nobody knows anything?

B
Bastarder 21.11.19

Angillin
The people, somebody passed before the end of the story Bardotti? I am suffering for two days did not go to, and the wolves are sated and the sheep intact. I can not do that... Tell me?

Go to the village of Sacred stone. Then go to the bloody river, you pass through a waterfall, and a straight run into the cave entrance. In a cave at the mountain of corpses to be teacher Badur MAG Porochnuk Jared. Kill him and a mustache.

B
Bastarder 21.11.19

Vanes-01
Other not yet met apart from those who can be hired for money. By the way, they do not gain experience and level up while out of the squad, unlike the companions met during the journey.

If you took mercenary companions, and then left him in the hall of the Monastery, he receives the experience as narrative companions. For example, I rocked mercenaries level 1: the sorceress and Archer. To 14 level replaced the plot of the satellites as pumped them optimally for your team: two mage and two archers. From the plot of satellites used in the end, him, when, after 18 level went to the team three mage and one Archer.