3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KAiN[tmb] 18.07.22 11:48 pm

How to do a good trick (Pure)

Since there are questions, I decided to create this topic specifically.
So, I'll start from afar. For starters, I advise you to change the management. As it stands for me (quite convenient for the keyboard):

Controls - on the arrows
Deviation to the sides - W, A, S, D
Trick of the first complexity - on E
Trick of the second complexity - on Shift
Trick of the third complexity - on F
Special trick - on Q
Jump - to space
Nitrogen - to left CTRL

And now I describe the method of a good trick - first you need a good acceleration. Shortly before the springboard, we hold down the gap (jump), almost before takeoff we release it. This will provide us with a high jump, which in turn will allow us to perform more tricks. Now the technology itself. Initially, only the trick of the first complexity is available (I have it on E). As you complete the tricks, their new difficulties will open. Moreover, the more difficult the trick and the more you perform them, the more nitrogen they will give you, and the slower it will be spent. But nitrogen is relevant only for racing in the "Sprint" and "Race" modes. In the "Freestyle" mode, I do not advise burning nitrogen. Another point - in freestyle mode, when you get to the trick of the last difficulty, do not use only it. It is better to complete it once first, and then finish off a combination of tricks of the first complexity.

Please follow the forum rules.
112 Comments
Sort by:
P
Puzaa 18.07.22

Jump - on a gap

And in the game settings, what is the name in English. Otherwise, I can’t find it.

d
dexter128 18.07.22

tell me how to make the trick normal ... otherwise the recipient has only 3 tricks (like 3 levels) and does the same thing .... the recipient does not do anything else .... even the special trick does not plow

d
dexter128 18.07.22

that is, as I understand tricks of the 1st complexity, there are, as it were, several types of them or not? the same with other difficulties?

s
smithy9901 18.07.22

noobs, sorry, but in short, there are two tricks, they stand on q and e, initially I have a gempad for me, in short, you didn’t say anything about a super trick and about adding to other tricks, that is, for example, you made a trick of some kind of difficulty and when he does a trick to all the buttons, you press it q or e and the trick is complementary and there is another super trick when you accumulate a half-sub strip of ntro you press q e and in one of the eight directions you get a super trick)) who needs to tell how convenient it is to set up an gempad)) and by the way, jumping is not necessary with a jump, you can jump with the button from the trick
yes tricks of the first complexity 8 aids plus 16 additions and with the ostolynmi the same except supra there are just 8 of them

d
dexter128 18.07.22

so I don’t understand or I don’t get to do these 8 types ..... and if it’s not difficult, can you tell the setting on the gempad?)

s
smithy9901 18.07.22

ok, but first I’ll tell you how to do the tricks yourself, you take off when you hold down the trick button and press the turn or lean to the sides or combine the lean and turn right now I’ll tell you the

jump setting on the gempad is a necessary thing)) because it’s more convenient to jump with the trick button))

Control - forward top is a triangle and cross
Deviation to the sides - left stick
Trick of the first difficulty - button on top 1
Trick of the second difficulty - button on top 2
Trick of the third difficulty - button on top 3
Special trick on the clave button q and on the pad button on top 4
Special trick on the clave button e a on the pad square ))
The jump is just unnecessary, but I have
Nitrogen on the left stick - circle
the camera on the right stick and look back, too
, everything seems to be
I have such a pad http://tower.tomsk.ru/catalog/item/93848/

K
KAiN[tmb] 18.07.22

smithy9901
However, a popular gamepad. I have the same :D
But it's easier for me to play on the clave.
Although I set the control and deviations to analogues ... But it’s not very hot to shaman with the settings of the couple))

s
smithy9901 18.07.22

I don’t know, I’m claviotourists in freestyle mode for 200-400 thousand in 30 minutes bypass)) you just got used to the clave and the gempad is very good))
did anyone manage to make back somersaults not tricks but just back if it worked, then tell me on which map and what class ATV?

K
KAiN[tmb] 18.07.22

smithy9901
Not freestyle, but freeride. Freestyle is not on time.

Z
ZA-ZA 18.07.22

people broke glasses in freestyle through artmania and what do you think the bods for a hundred at a time started figarti and half a million for a race))
I looked like that, I got a combination of 130,000

s
smithy9901 18.07.22

I can do a combo for 130,000 without orthomany with very great difficulty, but you can first do a super trick then do a lot of small tricks if there is a combo 1, then somewhere around 15,000 are multiplied by 10 and it turns out 150,000

Z
ZA-ZA 18.07.22

how to do a special trick it turned out only three times and did not understand what exactly it was stinging))

s
smithy9901 18.07.22

I said a hundred times if you play on the keyboard and the settings are not me, then qe and side!

S
SARD 18.07.22

it turned out on the map (Italy. Mount Garde) even a front flip and two times in a row on a 2-tier slope - class A ATV, but I didn’t master the quick trick - back flip, can you tell me how to perform it on the clave, and one more - somersault while standing on the saddle - help ...

K
KAiN[tmb] 18.07.22

People question. From the change of the character, the tricks change, ato, I saw, they twisted their legs from side to side, but I didn’t succeed?

P
Pashach 18.07.22

and you can also jump, do trick 1 + arrow, and then press q or e again, then he still jerks his legs, and in case 3, he runs near the motorcycle, and so on.

Z
ZaraZ 18.07.22

why the trick tweak button? no matter how much I pressed it during and between tricks, nothing worked.

N
Nuke142 18.07.22

in the 1st post, poor control, that's what I'm used to and what I have and on it I made 280k (combo 165k. I will provide a screen if necessary) Arrows
- gas, brake, left, right
W, S - tilt forward / backward
Space - preload.
1,2,3 - level the difficulty of tricks.
4 - Trick Tweak (complements any trick by pressing - thing button.)
Tab - trick trick (works in combination with 4 and arrows, or tilt back / forward)

1,2,3 tricks are done in combination with pressing the "turn right" buttons , "turn left", "tilt forward", "tilt back".
During the trick, if you press the Tweak Trick button, then any trick will continue in the form of waving legs / arms, etc. - the continuation is done quickly, but adds a multiplier.
A special trick is done like this: "Special Trick button" + "Tweak Trick" + leftrighttilt forwardtilt back.

And if immediately after the jump, press twice quickly and hold the back/forward tilt for the second time, then the character will do a somersault - a back flip and a front flip, respectively.
During somersaults, you can do any other tricks - the multiplier will generally skyrocket.

s
smithy9901 18.07.22

you didn’t know that you can press it right away, for example, turn to the right, tilt forward and you get another trick, that is, eight tricks for each button)) and I can do a back flip without pressing twice forward, but in real life, without any pressing, I can just zellat))
you can just you pryshke quickly press the slope forward or backward twice, but on the photo once the stick and someone has a button to hold it down

W
Wystov 18.07.22

I generally misunderstood something in the tricks, I can only stick my leg out to the left or right, then also on a deuce, only more complicated and the same on a triple ... but I still didn’t blow in how to do all these breathtaking breathtaking adrenaline somersaults) )