3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KAiN[tmb] 18.07.22 11:48 pm

How to do a good trick (Pure)

Since there are questions, I decided to create this topic specifically.
So, I'll start from afar. For starters, I advise you to change the management. As it stands for me (quite convenient for the keyboard):

Controls - on the arrows
Deviation to the sides - W, A, S, D
Trick of the first complexity - on E
Trick of the second complexity - on Shift
Trick of the third complexity - on F
Special trick - on Q
Jump - to space
Nitrogen - to left CTRL

And now I describe the method of a good trick - first you need a good acceleration. Shortly before the springboard, we hold down the gap (jump), almost before takeoff we release it. This will provide us with a high jump, which in turn will allow us to perform more tricks. Now the technology itself. Initially, only the trick of the first complexity is available (I have it on E). As you complete the tricks, their new difficulties will open. Moreover, the more difficult the trick and the more you perform them, the more nitrogen they will give you, and the slower it will be spent. But nitrogen is relevant only for racing in the "Sprint" and "Race" modes. In the "Freestyle" mode, I do not advise burning nitrogen. Another point - in freestyle mode, when you get to the trick of the last difficulty, do not use only it. It is better to complete it once first, and then finish off a combination of tricks of the first complexity.

Please follow the forum rules.
112 Comments
Sort by:
K
KAiN[tmb] 18.07.22

Nuke142
Bhahaha, but arrow tricks are not bad? :D
On my control, I fight for the track in the region from 180 to 450 thousand (depending on the track). At a time, I had about 380 thousand combos on class C quadra. And I didn’t know the trick with double pressing the reject button, thanks for the advice, I’ll try it out.
In general, if the control is uncomfortable for you, this does not mean that it is miserable;)

Y
Yuzikkk 18.07.22

pick up fucking speed and stir up what you want

s
spirit-ford 18.07.22

People, please help! No matter how many times I have tried, the Special Trick does not come out, in general, in no combination of keys, in short, there is no way to do it at all. If anyone knows, write, the current is preferably from the standard. key settings

Z
Ziggety 18.07.22

it came to me how to do the trick, 123 complexity of execution, 1 from the very beginning to do mona. with the help of it we will collect nitrogen, there is a nitrogen line, there are 3 pictures on it, these 3 pictures are 123, up to 2 pictures you save up nitrogen do not waste , and when you fly with nitrogen filled feints with the 2 mona button you will perform, and the same with the 3rd one,
I hope you understand =)))))

s
smithy9901 18.07.22

Spirit-ford is written here as
Ziggety and you are generally a fool)) you said meager information and the one that is already written here read the post, maybe you can’t learn anything in the first
place, you usually press tricks like that when you do them only to the left and fparvo there are two directions, but you can all eight strokes, i.e. back, turn right to the left and combine back to the right, back to the left, forward to the right, forward to the left, and somersault is generally simple

d
diablo_7000000 18.07.22

smithy9901 help set up the pad!!!! I have this one http://tower.tomsk.ru/catalog/item/104312/

s
spirit-ford 18.07.22

smithy9901 so I have already read everything several times)) And still, nifiga, I tried all the combinations, but it doesn’t work ((

j
jokerxxxx 18.07.22

I’m getting on with some kind of development, they came up with too hemorrhoids - it would be easier without the accumulation of nitrogen

C
Cuba 18.07.22

but how to use an asterisk (this is when all the nitrogen is filled) I somehow accidentally used this asterisk during the trick, but I don’t know what keys I pressed! on the clave
and how to make a shifter? this is when choo with atv stir up somersaults?

A
AlexSkull 18.07.22

2Egorrr
Look for the control key Special. trick.
Backflip and frontflip are done like this, you press quickly twice forward or backward and hold the second press.
And in general .. how bae .. there is a search ...

12ALTruist94 18.07.22

How to make a high jump at the entrance to the springboard, it’s stupid for me how it turned out several times, I still don’t understand how

A
AlexSkull 18.07.22

2 12ALTruist94 Preload
button.

R
Ribul 18.07.22

when you press the key 2.3.4 does not do the trick, just the sound of the left somehow beeps

k
kalian2006 18.07.22

Please explain to me how to do tricks in the game, I can’t do it, it worked a couple of times, but I pressed all the buttons and fig knows how. At the end of the slide, what to press, what to let go, maybe several at once, I have to press, I don’t understand, please explain. Default control.

N
Nick_111 18.07.22

in the options, set the buttons for 3 tricks as you like (it’s more convenient on the joystick !!!) a simple trick an advanced trick and a master trick, hold down the “preload” ctrl by default before the springboard and release it before the jump, hold down a simple trick + and then “finishing” in the air tricks" to make it more successful, in the lower right corner they show which trick can be done, 2 tricks (advanced) will open in the air, you can use it also with fine-tuning the trick at the end, a special trick will open, but it doesn't work for me.

A
AlexSkull 18.07.22

2ribul
At first, you can only do tricks with 1... as the scale in the lower right corner of the screen fills up, you can do tricks with 2 and 3.

D
Diamond Elf 18.07.22

Guys here's what I can say about doing stunts. Logitech G15 really drives (http://www.fcenter.ru/online.shtml?articles/hardware/input/19089), or rather its main feature with the "G" buttons, I've bound most combinations of tricks and finally there are no problems

M
MoHcTricky 18.07.22

how to do a super trick when an asterisk burns in the corner.

R
Ribul 18.07.22

I trampled the whole unit, I had such a trick, and the scale was one third full.

M
MoHcTricky 18.07.22

2 ribul so you do others. change direction. 1+ up/down/right/left