3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lkRoman 19.07.22 12:26 am

Discussion of the game (Legend: Hand of God)

We start to discuss. The game is out.
10 Comments
Sort by:
C
Child of Bodom 19.07.22

who played the thread? what are the feelings? It's just that after reading the reviews, I don't really want to play.

s
suslikMEN 19.07.22

pipets and it’s right that I didn’t take it, these “direct games” waved from krivoruchek. Well, at least tell me how the gameplay is? What does it look like and is it worth taking it at all?

[
[HookaH] 19.07.22

I didn’t like the game at all, and even buggy.)

W
Wartex 19.07.22

Cool games, she will like the current one who loves Diablo because. it has a lot of diablo, cool graphics, physics for 4+, in short, buy it, you won't regret it

s
sovereign 19.07.22

Yes, the game is quite interesting. Especially towards the end.

V
VLord75 19.07.22

Beautiful graphics (in the style of Titan Quest), background and nature 'live' and 'dynamic'. In caves and dungeons in general super!!!
Excellent soundtrack, well-executed character dialogues in the game.
The plot is a bit straightforward, but not annoying ...
But the dynamics of battles and the speed of 'swinging' weapons are so ... annoying that there are no words (simple, of course :) )
The arsenal is not like in HellGateLondon and Diablo - but it is quite self-sufficient and enough for everything nnn%
There are also glitches (in the dwarf camp on the 'cool/number of orcs' dwarf the game just hung, after saving items were lost, in the location in the cemetery without a key I went behind the fence and that's it ...)
But in general, the game is excellent and on 4+(5) justifies the interest

S
SHOMA777 19.07.22

what happens at the end of the game?

M
MahkraUA 19.07.22

You will go through again with a higher level, then again, and zone-wise, and so on and on...)))

u
unnnameddd 19.07.22

A good game that no one knows about. Feels like tinan quest and sacred.
Cool graphics and physics, great music. Grass is rare in 2022 games, it is thick, it moves from the wind and the player's actions. The cursor is very cool - this is a fairy that comments on the gameplay (warns that the backpack is full, that a weapon or armor has fallen out better than the hero is wearing) and in general it is funny. At the same time, she is a real source of illumination (after Diablo 3 it generally looks like fantasy), that is, in a dark cave, light will come from her, and not from the hero, you can shine in dark places. Well, in general, the idea itself is cool, it was not the faceless cursor that told you about some object, but the fairy flew up to it and informed you. Solid 4 out of 5.

v
vanda blue 29.10.22

Hello everyone. Please tell me where you can buy or download the game. Classic German version. I will be very grateful for the answer