3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey-u-boot 26.07.22 12:34 am

Ship Weaknesses (Silent Hunter 3)

The request of all who are interested, lay out screenshots (location of tanks, keel, "boiler") or torpedo hits. Or just tell me what to
25 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maplya 26.07.22

a blow to the stern almost always leads to a stop and flooding. well, or just stop, and then you can finish him off with a cannon. ore carrier quite often explodes and immediately sinks when it hits the first third of the hull. large merchant is drowned by a blow to the first third of the hull, not immediately, of course, but with one torpedo

M
Maplya 26.07.22

and never let your C drive space go to zero, because no matter where the game is installed it ruins your saves

M
Maplya 26.07.22

if you see that your favorite transport has sunk, but they didn’t count it for you, then there is an option to recover from a close save, quickly surface and fire a couple of shots from a cannon, it is very likely that it will sink from the first shot

A
Alex von Cuschen 26.07.22

There is an interesting moment when firing from a cannon when attacking a ship armed with artillery. You demolish the front upper part of the wheelhouse and the guns lose control. I did the same with Clemson, when he jumped out of the darkness in the forehead a mile and a half. Diving is pointless and there is no time to solve the waterline, gave an emergency,. He crashed with high-explosive guns on the wheelhouse and it was completely demolished. Then he finished off the unarmed.

D
Degterev185 26.07.22

Sergey-u-boot
I may not know something, but how to call this menu in choosing where to shoot. I didn’t have this just information about the ship.