3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sanek1971 21.11.19 02:38 am

Bandana (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Everything is not so obvious, in General posherstiv many sites and on one English learned quite a interesting thing.
So the lawyers can see through the bandana in any way. But with the NPC not all is so simple. In short, write that after the nix, if the time to escape,before you get lawyers, then later you can go back to where I messed up, and you will only know the lawyers. But if you hide in front of the lawyers and then return to where nakosyachil, then you will already know all the people in the village if you don't change clothes and didn't change a horse.It turns out that the lawyers have told your signs around the farm. This thing was succeeded to learn, but I haven't checked, because gemorno horse every time after the stocks to change.))On the mini map you can see that someone is approaching or where the threat comes, it blinks red, that we need to get the fuck early. And then in the mission where Sean was saved, I stayed until the camp semanal, although I saw where you coming from, and caught the eye of the law. But was able to dump before and during the easier it would be to the village to get back to me, would avoid only the lawyers. And then I wanted a mission in the village to take the bounty hunters, come on, I identified the guy, and then came down at once, overwhelmed in the end, I and a bonus the horse.
2 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanek1971 21.11.19

And in General the game has many non-obvious points are interesting. For example they write that if nakosyachit of $ 300 and then give up, you can see the different cat. scene about how your gang will have you out of prison to rescue. Or a flashing hat that you raise, you can save yourself. You can also find Sasquatch, robot, Python of enormous size, and any of various evil spirits, including a UFO))Even a glider of some kind with the corpse of the pilot.

B
Boris999 21.11.19

Sanek1971
Sanek1971 You might be surprised, but everything written about you, all who wanted, a year ago found out. So the discovery of America did not happen. But if you find something that no one has seen or posted, then gone.