3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
leovladik 26.07.22 01:03 am

FPS drops (Resident Evil: Village)

Hello everyone, give me at least some advice, crouches hard fps, for example, I stand in Altai 25-30 fps, no matter what my settings are, high or low, so if the resolution is 1280 by 720, then also 30 fps, it will be 1920 by 1080, it’s also 30 fps, for example, went to the village, sharply 60-70 fps, it looked like it went on again 30 fps, that is, viduha and percent pulls everything, it’s not about the hardware, because there are demeters in the castle. 60-70 fps, then abruptly 30 and until I go somewhere, that is, in certain places the fps drops very much, pirate, repacks all pumped
gtx 1060 3gb
16 gb
ryzen 3 3100
would attach a vidos for clarity, but I don’t know how

3 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIBERMAX 26.07.22

leovladik
The reason gtx 1060 3gb 3 giga is not enough at the present time, and yes it all depends on the location, if it is large, then the fps is small, if it is enough in a narrow space.

l
leovladik 26.07.22

yes, unfortunately, I also thought it was memory, but I went to YouTube and looked at recent tests, then everything goes well for others at 3 gigabytes, even if the scaling is set to 0.1 (when everything is soapy) but still 20-30 fps, and when the scaling is on 0.1 where there is a normal fps, then there is an increase in fps

L
Lex one 26.07.22

leovladik
Everything is clear, the video card does not export, look at the graph.