3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dred35 26.07.22 01:03 am

Walkthrough (Hazen: The Dark Whispers)

Why does the game have no end or wait for episode 2
8 Comments
Sort by:
L
LAN Dominant 26.07.22

SUCH UG!!! POC

R
Rechet 26.07.22

people gives me an error and says that there is no such file Hazen.exe
Who can throw off pliz

s
savelij 26.07.22

Who will help, how to get to Pineville and talk with Oberius after completing the tasks of the magician from Ankara? I go into the forest of spiders, Oberius is standing, silent.

A
Alesmay 26.07.22

Dred35
I didn't understand anything myself. Well, he flunked Malestos or whatever, three brothers with wings surrounded him from three sides - well, I think they will read a prayer to him and ambition. He rises and shouts that you can’t kill the dead and throws himself at me again, only now he is some very evil and magic hammering. I failed him again and now what to do? Where to move next? Nobody seems to give tasks anymore, the grandfather that sent him to deal with him and is standing with the question -? - AND

A
Alesmay 26.07.22

And the grandfather weaves that the passage is easy to find and the columns will be difficult to find. I climbed everything that I can not understand how to go further or is this the end? Judging by the screenshots on the sites about this game, this is not the end and there are places that I have not been to and these are not portals where the harb and chests are, but you can see that the locations? And Malestas is still alive there again, it’s not for nothing that I again ran into his lair, he no longer wallows there, but stands, but only pretends to be a hose. Who knows how to go further or is it like this for everyone and is it such a game over?

A
Alesmay 26.07.22

savelij
Something I don't remember that after the magician it is necessary to go to Oberius and why? He himself staggered, did not know where to go further, until he found it himself - there is a passage to the next location right behind the magician's back.

A
Alex Side 26.07.22

Normal toy, what are you)

L
LDK 26.07.22

Rechet
How could you lose the executable?