3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
q
qduke8 01.08.22 10:13 pm

How to effectively repel an attack at the beginning of the Tribe (Spore) stage

Hello everyone, I'm replaying Spore, the first time I went through it a long time ago and forgot a lot. At the stage, the tribe survived right shortly before the attack of the superior in number (but + - not in strength) tribe. There is not enough time for the children to grow up (most likely, I’ll unsubscribe later if enough), and no other weapons other than torches are available.
What to do? I do not want to lose all the progress of the creature and start on the same planet, help and unsubscribe ideas if you have.
2 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sp0reMaster 01.08.22

Arm everyone you can. And as soon as the enemy tribe is on the way, intercept it on the way. But it is better to first take your creatures away from the settlement and wait for the enemies in this way. The fact is that opponents always attack only the main building of the tribe (the town hall, so to speak), not paying attention to the creatures (only if they do not attack). Thus, you can let the enemy go directly to the main building and while he destroys it (does not have time to destroy it completely), your tribe will destroy the enemy. Of the other tips, I can only suggest: hang in the tribe editor on the creature as many things as possible for damage and defense. In the battle itself, use the ability of the weapon as often as possible, as well as the "ult" (for example, for omnivores, this is the leader, scattering grenades to the sides). It is better to attack the leader at once, and then continue from those who has the least hp and so finish them off one by one. Well, in general, something like this, painted here .. I hope it helped))

q
qduke8 21.08.22

Thank you very much, it helped :)