3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SPR1GGAN 20.08.22 08:52 pm

RTX crashes

When you turn on the rays in the game, it just crashes without errors and other things, without rays with DLSS everything works fine.
if you turn on the rays in the launcher before starting the game, then the game also closes at the time of launch.
in the comments under the distribution, half of everything works; the other half does not have
your guesses?
I think because of the version of Windows

68 Comments
Sort by:
S
SPR1GGAN 20.08.22

KIBERMAX
, in my opinion, I normally wrote that it’s just interesting to see how it will be played with them, and just at these 50% the game somehow got bored, the gameplay is like norms, but the atmosphere of some kind of circus and stupid dialogues for schoolchildren is already sick

S
Siluceatlux 20.08.22

SPR1GGAN
the same problem, you turn on tracing - it crashes. The patch didn't change anything. 2080 card. Without tracing, the picture is no longer impressive when I played some games with it) and it would still be an exciting game, and not a monotonous guano like this one)

l
lapwing mouse 20.08.22

SPR1GGAN
The game is so dynamic, like, for example, Doom, that you don't notice the rays from the word at all. Cut them out and you'll have a comfortable performance.

l
lapwing mouse 20.08.22

Sicluceatlux
I didn't notice the rays there at all, except if I cling to a crystal building with windows to see the reflection in it. That's all. The main character moves so fast that you don't notice the rays at all. Rays look awesome in Legion Dogs. Not a single game has come close to offering such high-quality rtx as in Legion. And the most bespontove their appearance in the Metro. Where only under a microscope can you see the difference with and without rays. rtx technology is still raw. In five years it will be possible to turn it on everywhere and everywhere. I would love to play with her in the legendary games of the early 2xxx years. For me, the most important thing is detailed textures, soft shadows, anti-aliasing, no soap and, of course, more than a hundred FPS. IMHO.

S
SPR1GGAN 20.08.22

MOUSE CHIBIS
I xs where did you see the dynamics there, it’s the effect of speed and depth of field with your soap that seems to have convinced you of this, I immediately turn off this shit and during the flight everything becomes perfectly visible

ps I think it was enough for me for 40 minutes of the game, stupid and monotonous shooting range ala cool sam, in which I played enough 20 years ago, such gameplay is boring for me, for ashkon I better go to the second titanfall

D
Doom9454 20.08.22

Perhaps it's really a matter of Windows
. I have 11 and the card is also 3060. The
rays work, the game does not crash.

S
SPR1GGAN 20.08.22

Doom9454
is the most important example.
Everything worked, but it required updating the driver, updated it and the rays stopped working, rolled back to the old ones, it didn’t work, so it’s not Windows or hardware that is to blame.

S
Sharper01 20.08.22

Win 10 20H1
Rtx 3070 ti
5600x
The same problem - you turn on the rays - crashes with an error
Turn on the rays in the launcher - it does not start with an error
Driver 516.94

l
lapwing mouse 20.08.22

SPR1GGAN
I always disable the speed effect. Because of him, my head hurts when everything is washed on the sides. I meant dynamic game, it means very fast, well, like, Kwaki, Doom, Unreal Tornament and similar games. Here.

S
SPR1GGAN 20.08.22

no one has information about the reasons for this bug?

b
bushmaster 03.09.22

KIBERMAX
how can you have 22H2? when only 21H2

K
KIBERMAX 03.09.22

bushmaster

Spoiler

PS there is an opportunity to always update the build of Windows, when the shirts make it more stable and the latest for release, I'm not an adept to stay on one version forever, and I never have problems with Windows

K
Kartonkratos 03.09.22

KIBERMAX
I just wanted to tell him that there is such a version of Windows! but you got ahead

S
Siluceatlux 03.09.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
I don't agree that retracing is badly done in Metro Exodus Remaster. As for me, the picture there is very good, especially with retracing on the max. Without it, games become "plastic" for me. i.e., without retracing, the picture became insipid for me). that's it.

S
Siluceatlux 03.09.22

By the way, I tried to install a clean installation of 21H2 and 22H2 - it crashes everywhere.

l
lapwing mouse 03.09.22

Sicluceatlux
Retracing is such a thing as color or smell, in short, it feels different for each user. Take the same Redemshen 2. There is no retracing, but the picture, well, or the background itself looks very juicy👍

H
H0micide 03.09.22

Omega63 Updated
to version 817 and now the RTX settings are no longer available at all. On 812 with RTX enabled, the game would not launch.
Spoiler

S
Siluceatlux 03.09.22

MOUSE lapwing
In RDR2 there is retracing.

K
Kartonkratos 03.09.22

Sicluceatlux There is no ray tracing smart guy
there, there is only dlss!

l
lapwing mouse 03.09.22

Siluceatlux