3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SPR1GGAN 20.08.22 08:52 pm

RTX crashes

When you turn on the rays in the game, it just crashes without errors and other things, without rays with DLSS everything works fine.
if you turn on the rays in the launcher before starting the game, then the game also closes at the time of launch.
in the comments under the distribution, half of everything works; the other half does not have
your guesses?
I think because of the version of Windows

68 Comments
Sort by:
f
foolery 03.09.22

so, so what, no one solved the problem?
passed 50% of the game, I would like to look with the rays what is there and how, but here it is, there is still no solution to the campaign.
I have the following hardware:
i9 10900k
RTX 3080 Master 12G
32GB RAM
ssd
drivers for the video card latest
version of Windows 20H2

T
Terentiev Alexander 03.09.22

win 11, i5 skylake (I don't remember the numbers), 16Gb ddr4, hard not ssd, rtx2060 - rays are turned on (it flew out only 2 times in a few days (one of them is exactly in the cut scene).

P
POLKOVNIK2005 03.09.22

SPR1GGAN
A new update has been released and it looks like the rays have been fixed there.
-Fixed various crashes related to ray tracing, including a crash that occurred when ray tracing was enabled on PCs with Intel Ivy Bridge processors

T
Tiberius684 03.09.22

Progress!!! Before today's patch, it crashed immediately on the introductory screens, now it reaches the main menu and only after pressing the <Continue> button it crashes to the desktop.))) We are waiting for a new patch for 25 gigs.))

T
Tiberius684 03.09.22

Update: enabled dlss. The game has loaded.)

T
Tiberius684 03.09.22

In short, DLSS is enabled. Reflection resolution and detailed geometry on ultra. Only the Distance to objects on 5 left. if you increase it, the flights will start again. I have rtx 2070, if that.

T
Tiberius684 03.09.22

Hmmm... well, I had a save on a mission where Miles was trying to save his father after the terrorist attack. When I passed it with rtx turned on, the loading of the open world began and the crashes returned again. Already lowering the graphics does not help. (

T
Tiberius684 03.09.22

Everything has been fixed. Check the latest minipatch, who has the Steam version.