3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eloi 20.08.22 08:52 pm

friezes during the test in furmark on rtx 3080ti

please tell me, when testing in furmark rtx 3080ti, such micro friezes sometimes slip through like at 4:50, is this normal or is there something wrong with the card? and what could be wrong with her?
3 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIBERMAX 20.08.22

Eloi
If there are many microfreezes of factors
, the 1st Windows is old and dirty with all sorts of shit, and you need to demolish everything clean and update to the latest version, preferably.
2nd, if you rummage around as a computer, you need to clean everything from dust and rebuild it.
3rd you did not accidentally overclock your vidyahu, if so then this may be the reason, return everything to the factory overclocking
4th you update the firewood on the vidyahu, at least to the current version?

E
Eloi 20.08.22

KIBERMAX
Windu has not yet been reinstalled, the firewood is new, the computer is clean inside, and the OC version of the card seems to work at maximum frequencies

E
Eloi 20.08.22

KIBERMAX In
principle, there is no particular reason for concern, there are small freezes in games, but they seem to be like on the last card were rx6600xt, which is more likely due to the high latency of the RAM, and my games are such that they themselves do not work perfectly. I just want to make sure that everything is fine with the vidyukha, because I heard that during tests in furmark there should not be any friezes