3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Joker19gl 20.08.22 09:16 pm

Memory leak - first RAM, then swap file

There is a memory leak in the game, just like it happened with GoW at the exit, am I not the only one who noticed this? Gradually eats up 16 GB of RAM and the entire swap file, you play quietly for about an hour, after either terrible lags or a crash from the game. Urgently need a patch, memory leak fix
47 Comments
Sort by:
A
Al Khandro 20.08.22

3 hours of play, no leak at all

J
Joker19gl 20.08.22

Al-Khandro
So you either have 32 GB of RAM, or the swap file is huge

C
Crysis_Net_2 20.08.22

The same problem costs 16 GB, the game eats up 12 GB in an hour and friezes begin. Just like from God Of War.

K
KIBERMAX 20.08.22

Joker19gl
16 gigs, no leaks.

E
El_Trolo 20.08.22

It seems that everyone here is smart, they write that there is no leak - they just don’t think that there are a whole bunch of PC configs, and in some assemblies there may well be such a bug, since the hand-assed Sony didn’t test. The year of the fight also did not fly out for everyone.

A
Al Khandro 20.08.22

Joker19gl
12 RAM, and the swap file is 20 gigs, but when I play and watch monitoring, the RAM is eaten from 8-9 gigs, despite the fact that the computer is still shit, but somehow it plays at a stable 35-40 fps

A
AleksAleks 20.08.22

Joker19gl
Haven't tried it, but Mem Reduct might help

I
Igor Malenik 20.08.22

I confirm the issue! I have RTX 3070, Ryzen 7 5800X, 16GB RAM. Sometimes it crashes at the beginning when I play, and sometimes after 20-30 minutes, after 1 hour. And sometimes the game freezes sometimes or freezes wildly. The same crap was with GoW, then they fixed it. We are waiting for the patches, it turns out because I can’t stupidly go through or enjoy the game normally! In the same Dying Light 2 Stay Human, there is also a memory leak with the rays turned on. I don’t understand what kind of fashion went to release RAW mother of his projects? This is some nonsense! In reality, no matter what game you take, each one has the same problems in terms of optimization. And in particular problems with memory leaks in many games. The finished developers simply do not want to optimize their project by stupidly hammering horseradish into it. In Dying Light 2 Stay Human, this problem has been around since the release and has not yet been fixed (yes, the game is not from Sony, but the problem is the same). PZDC. Sony in GoW later fixed the leak. We are waiting for this garbage to be fixed in Spider-Man!

A
Aldx575 20.08.22

Throw someone save passed by 15 percent

P
Plvy1n 20.08.22

In general, it’s strange for me, I set a fixed swap file, I stupidly play in half an hour - an hour took off, set automatic and the hop crashes disappeared

M
Might Brat 20.08.22

Igor Malenik
How do I understand you, my friend. Almost all recent releases like spider man, Tokyo ghostwire, cyberpunk 2077, dying light 2 have this tattered memory face. I already have the impression that Nvidia is to blame, but with its worthless firewood. But other games for some reason work fine, without this shit. The same control or metro, the latter works fine with dlss and rth, and modern projects are completely molded from crap code in the hope that users will turn on the upscale

S
SaDaR 20.08.22

Joker19gl
My lags appeared after 7 hours, that's enough for me. I play at 1060, the rest of the config is in the profile, at 2k on high with fsr

M
MaxeemBlack 20.08.22

El_Trolo
Sony optimized the game very well, my 3060 perfectly pulls 4k at 50+ FPS, there were no drawdowns, my friend on 1050ti also everything is fine in ultra hd with very high settings, so there is no need to complain if your iron is antediluvian. Now components are not as expensive as half a year ago. Earn money, upgrade your computer and stop whining

M
MaxeemBlack 20.08.22

You yourself are "curves" and "raw" perfectly played without crashes, lags and without FPS drawdowns. how much you need to be krivoruky so that your ideally optimized game goes crookedly ?!

T
The Silent One 20.08.22

Serious bugs were not observed. Flew once, before the mission on the Raft, the restart solved the problem. In a puzzle with a connection, the necessary part was missing once, after the reset, the part appeared. Well, the bandits beating Miles suddenly inhaled helium and began to speak squeaky))) again, everything was cured by a restart.
What am I talking about - you hate Sony so much that you are ready to crap, in fact, a normal and normally optimized game. It's better to say thank you for the beta test to Sonyboys and play rag)
ZY . The best opportunity to feel like a Spider. Shadowwebka didn’t lie around.

E
El_Trolo 20.08.22

MaxeemBlack
Sony - rukozhopy and scumbags, and the fact that you and your friend the game is going well, it's pure coincidence. You could easily become one of those unfortunates a few posts above, so be glad that nothing crashes for you and keep quiet. If you don't have any problems, it doesn't mean that no one else has them.

E
El_Trolo 20.08.22

The Silent One
you hate Sony so much that you are ready to crap, in fact, a normal and normally optimized game
. Overrated, like almost all Sony "exclusives", and mediocrely optimized game.
And I hate sleepyheads, personally I only because they left the great Bloodborne to rot at the bottom of their ghetto, and they stuff us with all sorts of garbage for children.

P
Pavel Volokin 20.08.22

Joker19gl
+
In GOV I started at 9, a couple of hours and the number came up to 15

A
Archer Satellite111777 20.08.22

Modern games... Neither normal gameplay nor sensible optimization.

S
Slem Yo 20.08.22

3080 and 24g of opera, fps 40-50 sometimes finally drops to 20, and is this optimization normal?