3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrKarlLogan 20.08.22 10:36 pm

The picture is jerky at high FPS

Good afternoon.

To begin with, I have a system:
I7 12700k
3070ti
32 gb DDR4 4000 mhz
The game is on an SSD M2 Samsung 980 PRO

Everything is on ultra settings with DLSS Quality, the game shows from 75 (in the most serious battles) to 130 FPS. Usually, the average value is about 95.
And everything seems to be fine, but in terms of gameplay, it feels like the picture is jerking. And I'm not talking about video breaks in the absence of vsync, I'm talking about "gags" in the gameplay itself. I run and it feels like the game slows down, there is no smoothness, although the game shows an fps value above 80/90 FPS.
Jerks are most often felt on the "Debris" in the village where there are a lot of buildings, on the "Cosmodrome" sector C (when playing at 128). Yes, in fact, a lot of places.
It feels like at first there are a lot of them, but then over time it becomes less and less.
I play with VSYNC all the time. And, at the moments when this "plugging" occurs, the FPS from 60 for half a second goes to 58/59. Well, i.e. not critical at all. And it feels like 20 frames are lost.
If I turn off VSYNC, it feels like these jerks are constantly, but at the same time everything is fine with FPS, but the picture is unrealistically torn.
Previously observed something similar in BF5.

I don't have any G-Sync technology or anything on my monitor.
I don't see this in other games. Everything is smooth and good.

Is this the case for everyone or am I the only lucky one?
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 20.08.22

MrKarlLogan
MrKarlLogan wrote:
...it feels like the game slows down, there is no smoothness, although the game shows an fps value above 80/90 FPS...
Frametime does not jump?
Example: Graph below framerate:

M
MrKarlLogan 20.08.22

SonyK_2
Yes, I wouldn't say... with the rendering of subsequent frames turned on, it jumps from 8.7 ms to 12, if the option is turned off, then up to 12 to 14.
On the English-language forums they write that everyone has this...

C
Cheburashka 20.08.22

People, where do you get such computers for 300-400k, if the average salary in the country is 40-50k? , is it not profitable to take a loan? :))

p
pervosid 20.08.22

Resizable BAR if enabled, disable.

M
MrKarlLogan 20.08.22

pervosid I
used to play without Resizable BAR. Everything was the same...

M
MrKarlLogan 20.08.22

Cheburashka
We work where the salary is above average :)

M
MrKarlLogan 20.08.22

I did not enable DX12 through the config, but it seems to me that this will not give any result.

M
MrCenturion 03.09.22

The problem was solved by disabling "rendering subsequent frames".
It got much better.

m
my93 29.10.22

The same problem, on any settings, the FPS is above the roof, but there are jerks, I'll try the advice above
Upd
Didn't help

K
Kartonkratos 29.10.22

my93
The processor is weak for this game! but the vidyuha is more normal, and in full hd on ultra settings with dlss the quality should give plus or minus 60-70fps.
I personally don’t see such jerks and the fps is high, I play in full hd on ultras but without dlss !, then the fps is on average 85-90+-! PC config in profile.

m
my93 29.10.22

Kartonkratos
Enabled vertical sync and jerks disappeared