3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 21.11.19 02:50 am

Impressions of the game (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Divided opinions.How do you play, did it break in favor of the or did not.
210 Comments
Sort by:
r
red8lue 21.11.19

Briefly: after 7 hours of play, you can call her one of my favorite assenovska games!

p
pasha30 21.11.19

play on high but one figure drawdown is with fps . and-so cool

S
Sergey Chuchkov 21.11.19

So far so good, in fact better than I expected. The level of damage can be disabled in menu, it is good, and that infuriated these numbers flying during the battle. The graphics on the level Wildlands. Did not like that you have to jump with Alt button (uncomfortable) and I understand chests is now collecting the money from all sorts of jugs, boxes etc - seems odd. The plot is still unclear, we'll go forward.

S
Saren Arterius N7 21.11.19

Something tells me that Origins of long-winded, and Yes, fighting is still great)

S
Shimuto 21.11.19

the fight was so bad. responsiveness zero, inhibited the reaction. Hypogeum burning was the enemy that was hit from behind Podkolzin meter 3. Oh, those curves autoguider bumps from PS.

W
Werewolf1986 21.11.19

This game is awesome game of the year for me. All on maximum graphics settings, normal flight. the fight will be good. Shimuto maybe you have a reaction inhibited?

P
PAWEEL 21.11.19

Don't understand what matters to boevka!?
She finally became interesting, the enemies become smarter and try to stretch between them, archers take the top and stab you in the back, as for me since the 2nd part( well, maybe black flag) a breath of fresh air. I tried in unity to make different weapons...why in the syndicate switched to 2 buttons and a few animations is not clear.
So many good ideas. The eagle (Yes, it's not invented here, but went because) the roads is more to the point...just a class, in many games this is not enough.
Animation has become more lively, though not without jambs (like jam on the stone, it is almost a feature in this series)
Mission, well after 10ok missions while there is no question.
special thanks for the settings, particularly the graphics...here they are just gorgeous, you can adjust the game as you like, even adaptive graphics there is( very few people uses it, to my surprise) and that there is internal monitoring of performance...just mmmmmm.
Management quickly got used, all that is necessary is to toggle the limitations with ALT Spacebar and all...control again intuitively. And to my surprise the game gives you to bind several different actions to 1 button. Dodge and overcome obstacles one button do not interfere with each other.
Graphics..as for me much better than in the same syndicate. The water just sparkle.
That's what infuriates so is the voice acting. Watching movies with original sound, our sounds like that is flat, without emotion, the benefit is you can turn on the English subtitles(although the facilities here a little, agree)
I don't know...for the first couple of hours experience simply amazing. Since Black flag, this series did not go.
On optimizing XS...the hardware is not top, but fresh and there is a relatively stable 60 fps ( in the same syndicate their fiction) ... and Yes, my advice is to turn on the lock for 60+ adaptive quality management, because the jump from 110 to 50 there and it's tearing the picture...better to let in the area 60 rests and adaptive management clearly improves average fps...proven in tests.
At the expense of pumping and other things..well, there's just a natural evolution of the series is no more. In particular + it does not deliver.
On account of the vividness of the world...well, the NPCs are still stupid....and still spoil the overall picture.

L
Left Behind.PG 21.11.19

it's cool, and chic voice , I initially in English with the Russian sabami. but then our turned the subs off and Paradise, well done on fame announced

m
meagarry 21.11.19

Recently started to play it. Had to play about half an hour. Will share first impressions.
Overall I like the game but still there is some disappointment. But let's start with the pros.
Optimization like the rules. The system 1060 6gb, i7. Playing on ultra. FPS did not measure, but so far everything seems smooth. The only cut scenes that... and, if judged visually - there is not just Lok at 30 fps, but somehow the jerks they are... XS what it is. Can correct then. Much is not good. The graphics in General are good. The world is beautiful. Atmosphere is present. Opened the map and number of undiscovered fields - I think it is huge. I hope the study will also be fine. History - I don't know that people don't like. Playing on the controller. Kind of annoying.
Disadvantages. The game is not taken seriously. The dialogues are simulated. Russian voice is not very much (although I put the English too, as you do not want, maybe fully to understand everything without subtitles I can't make it). All kind of corny. This special feature road Yubei, probably (although I'm only in the beginning of the game...) . Ie if смотрисобаках2 like superficial were considered normal for the setting and the young main characters. Then the game should be like, serious. But the narrative similar to some cheap action movie with bad actors... somehow simulated. And if NPCs behaved dogs varied, were interesting scripted scenes - as a result, the world felt alive. Immediately ops zombies some even go as unnatural =)) can't accurately convey in words my feelings =)
In addition, immediately catches the eye defects brand road Yubei - object interaction, or rather lack of it =) superimposition of textures, passing through objects are all present and ruins the experience and immersion in the world.
This game is not like the assassins not the last =) here generally do not associate I have with them. It's not bad. Just like that =) the First game with which involuntarily began to compare this Horizon. Perhaps not all played it, but nevertheless... something Origins I remind her. Despite the fact that passed on the Horizon I Proshka, which is weaker than my PC, from a visual point of view and atmosphere of the Horizon made a lasting impression wildest delight. The overall picture, animation, design locations, physics - everything there is so natural that small defects are not displayed as attention... the Characters are live and charismatic, the plot is interesting, the Russian voice is stunning, conveying all the emotions. You are completely immersed in the game to empathize with the characters from the first minute. Then this is, unfortunately, no.
In General, the impression that the game was made by the same people as wildlands =) I don't know why, but it looks like. On the one hand beautiful, on the other hand somehow slightly crooked =)
But I'm only in the beginning of the game and despite the flaws I wrote more than about the advantages, I can't say that the game does not like. Like it very much. The setting is wonderful and original. To play yet very interesting. Was just hoping for a series taking a break in the year of jubilee will begin to correct the unpleasant traits of their games. But apparently not this time. Evaluation - 7,5/10: like 7 a little, but a solid 8-key not =) will Round that up to 8 hope, as you progress through the experience, donated by the game to become better =)
PS it took a couple of days. played 10-12 hours. game fall in love with. the technical shortcomings are not so evident, because the world was huge and very beautiful. I only got to Alexandria. play slowly, returning periodically in the previous two locations. run on the question, to perform additional tasks. story missions are almost not touch - not even want to, I want to stretch the pleasure. thank you! 9 =) 10 not set due to the above-described disadvantages, yet they did not disappear =)

v
vladik865 21.11.19

I really liked it, nice, interesting story, interesting side quests, the fight will be difficult and it is good (now to go in the front not a good idea). Egipet looks just fine.

A
A Gamer 21.11.19

The fight will compare with the games story of Altair and Ezio, well, black flag. Fecht there because of the new engine is stupid, but he was. Next 2 games have nothing in my memory has not left.

now Vechta there actually was previously a set of scripted movements, imitating a parry etc. and if you managed to slash from the back that was just a shot. Now as for bgscan blows in all directions, no parries like reality, saxiphone finishing. He cuts through your sword, you cut through his sword. In TES, but they take others.

R
Readlife 21.11.19

We're sorry, Ezio.
Key(UPD: one of the. Also the plot is important.) in a series about Assenov - fighting, and she, she, she as in the press release - the floor.
Yes, in comparison with the Lord of ash, Hervanta and Eloy(although Servant with Eloy and of themselves do not Shine), she has a full barn.., sorry my subjective. Just do not write that one or another game is better/worse, comrades - in fact boevka kommunisten you know where, and to outdo their idols, so to speak, not of) Number nepribrannogo much impact on quality. Don't go there for the Jubilee: combat and parkour was famous for asasin as it were, so it makes sense to reinvent the wheel if everything is working and getting better every year(the Syndicate does not count)?
Ragdoll null, teammates and vrazhiny-skiers strapatsas almost five meters, with a secretive killing hands and feet pass through the NPCs with vertical gameplay constant bad guys spawn almost in front of the nose... Because in the same unity was not such an absurdity. Okay, let's say, Batman in 2009 it all looked cool and not so conspicuous, but since 8 years has passed, as it were. Did you, ....., learn. It could also asasin in a beautiful boevka(Hello Arno and Radunhageydu). Ooh-Eee...
Next.
The overabundance of unnecessary RPG crap.
Clear-clear paspelava sides.
Totally hammered staging of scenes from lack of motivation.
The overabundance of tinsel throughout.
Oh, the fashion of screwing the RPG elements and open world where it doesn't work obviously. Eloy knows the world - OK, Servant looking for work - OK, Niko Bellic seeks the glory and the dough - OK, johnny Marston is looking for profit and adrenaline in the blood is OK, just bored Dragonborn - OK, Trevor is looking for bars approx. they can All find justification for his stay in the open world. And what, tell me looking for this RAM Biek? What to look for in an open world? According to my capocasa in the game, our dear migi can find in OpenWorld only the poor and the enslaved. Them, poor and humble, the comrade the first among causalistic can save can for them and take revenge.. and XS. The game is about the increase in FSI? Oh yeah - there is more treasure still not able to measure content lodesani. About question marks and not say anything obscene about the poles themselves.
Revenge here and not revenge. Heroism is not heroism... the Old song Hero will help the poor is not working - the Syndicate is a glaring example. Why not make the chamber, and an interesting plot? Why do we need this miracle spread over the map in a chaotic manner? Why you shouldn't move, though fictitious, all the tinsel with the side on the backburner and focus on one thing? Why burn and climb everywhere, why try to have time to cram the entire mainstream of development in the series, which to date feeling(crappy)?
After that, I do see at the moment, unity in comparison with it has suddenly become almost a standard since the second part. Brad also.
Well, if all these disadvantages overlap would some one or two strong, really strong pros... But they are not, and do not want to spoil.
Play on, but for now, 6/10 max. Still, the overall impression of the graphics is very positive, but this is not enough. And grafodrocher call. (For fans Фолла4 it was {A R K A Z M})
And once,after a breakthrough and bhagavandas unity, I thought that the series about the hashashins again shot. Oh.
Soran for bile(

S
SPR1GGAN 21.11.19

The comments above are all well describes the fight went ,thought will be worse ,quests are not too bad .
The only oddity I like playing in someone's sohranenku with serdinov of the game showed the starting rolki ,in which little is clear ,then a year has passed and you play already overgrown with a hero that has happened over the year is not clear ,maybe later I will ,but all it is somehow strange

d
davidrf 21.11.19

Yes bent Your Yubisoft! Clamped his nasty uncle, you don't know what more shkolote to sell!!! With crocodiles and hippos, and drone-eagle, and a huge empty world, and narcolepsy fighting, and stupid for preschool age, dialogues, etc., etc....
What else can I say something?! I watched the last stream. The type of soldiers came to kill each. Good - let's kill the bad uncle and everything will be O. K. Hmm... If during the second world war in a village soaked to a couple of Germans - the whole village, together with the residents, would burn! O. K.! And so on...
I'm a fan of the series. Even in unity in the end entered...
Maybe I'm getting too old, maybe it's time Yubisoftu to die? They have gone through, I believe...:-((

T
Treshcore 21.11.19

I do not care. I'm glad the game first came out, because after Syndicate the future of the series was actually very foggy, and in the second, went on my 25 FPS that straight ass smell, very well, for when the game is 6 GB of RAM is quite comfortably on a computer with 4 GB of RAM is a success.

L
Lightninggg 21.11.19

Spoilercoming home with fresh dicoccum. Mmm, I would like to be an honest person who buys games.
That there, boys, there is a sense from the high complexity set?

I
Ioannn 21.11.19

Pinned supposedly killed the brow some in the game and you his revenge, just like in the shadow of war). Someone met in the game cupcakes such on the map marked in red and written in outsider? I'm in Alexandria this met on 8 levels more than me.

F
Felixz 21.11.19

Played the first 2 hours. While only positive impressions. For some reason in Unity and Syndicate well, I just couldn't play. And then, I don't know it seems to be the same as it was, but something in it. Play with the English voice acting, who thinks good is our voice compared to the original ?

S
Stas Kezhun 21.11.19

The game is GREAT. The fight finally was made to work hard(Dark Souls already does not stick to Dark Souls far away, but hardcore is)
Stealth has become more realistic and that's all you can say about him.
Side-quests, interesting NPCs, really empathize, because they have problems like real people.

What did not like is the save points. He is guilty, I drove to the place where my level of vanscott. In the literal sense. The lair of the hyenas. The game is preserved(to her) and 3 times I got killed only because the game I was spawnie right next to the hyenas, moving quickly I don't have time to cut in(that sucker). Thought sin to rock(find a trainer) but thank God nothing happened and sesbania away and I got out.

2 years additional have not been in vain. Only bug is not the portrayal of men and horses, and that was when I downloaded the game and played simultaneously. I downloaded the game and all the rules. Well, even in Alexandria frieze, had the graphics settings to drive Secondary. And so the rules. Sincerely sorry for the pirates, they can play, but such play is a sin not to pay

D
Danielblefo 21.11.19

For me personally it's a masterpiece