3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 21.11.19 02:50 am

Impressions of the game (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Divided opinions.How do you play, did it break in favor of the or did not.
210 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lightninggg 21.11.19

Again Assassins creed works on me like hypnosis, 3 hours passed like 3 minutes, and I was even out of the first city didn't get out...Zalyalova specific.

Well what can I say. Strongly disliked one thing: the game is very curves of the animation of the battles, and generally blending (blending) of animations is disgusting, if it works at all. The technology with which without problems coped in bearded 2007-2009, it is very poorly implemented. Ragged, sharp, ugly animation. In fact, only the hero's movement is normally animated.
Then comes the controversial graphics. Sometimes she's nice, even good, and sometimes direct hi Paschen AC. Image quality on top, no question, but the resolution textures and polygonal in some places suffer. But I'm for it in principle to get much do not want, because the game world is enormous, and in the same Witcher that a lot.
Yes, I will not dig, but still obidki in the shower is because there was unity, which came out three (!!!) years ago and that the campaign will remain the most graphiste playing Jubilee in this generation. The origins are not even close to this level of graphics and animation, of course.

Otherwise, in principle, all cool, all like, specifically do not undertake to judge, was little.

And the game a strange feeling. Like otsein, but somehow everything is different. Usually sit at the AU and the all familiar, native, and then direct changes strongly felt, but in a good way these changes or worse, I yet again decided.

W
Wolk065 21.11.19

First start and all in English. First video and no votes, in the end, will have to look for on the Internet entry. The first training with the bow, there is no second target, had to touch her to look. The first training of stealth, and in the house, apparently, is a repair and not enough of the floor and of the walls. The first half hour and there was a desire to close the game for a couple of weeks, with all his love for the AC series.

L
Lightninggg 21.11.19

By the way, no gameplay or graphical bugs for 3 hours not seen. Play on the console.
The only enemy soldiers as a washed-Dodik sometimes run, fall somewhere, climbs back instantly. It looks coupled with the lousy animation (they are very sharp and real, and behave) like benny hill on speed, music is not enough appropriate.

E
EvgeniySNik 21.11.19

Played until a few hours. Graphics\ambience\picture - gorgeous. The gameplay is very like that between the Witcher and the assassin. Optimization is good, but sometimes the cut-scenes and Prohaska podlagi still there (waiting for Patti). The plot is interesting, but it is probably early to talk about it. In General, I advise everyone to play, and less time reading negative reviews from shady people who basically never even played and have no idea about the game...
(P. S the game is all finely adjusted, and departing from the enemies numbers can be directly disabled)

L
Left Behind.PG 21.11.19

Game steam:
Ultra and 60 fps at the start. Yubiki, what have you been Smoking?

The game of yubisofta , no bugs are large, they are almost not present at all, I for 8 hours is not met , everything on ultra 55 to 71 fps, the game is long very happy knowingly gave money, but not the Witcher 3, will be worse, but bezrybe and cancer fish.

And after 6.5 hours (and I branch Luke shake) I picked up a spear... and it's the best of down, yet! I highly recommend to all, I now have the normal blue I spear it down to their level at the blacksmith upgraded and distributed to all (Difficulty Hard, already died 5 times )

M
Mentor_Alex 21.11.19

While the game like crazy. Very similar to the Witcher and assassin's Creed, of course:) Even the first location - as a White Garden in the Witcher. The drift towards RPG I liked, looks fresh for the series. The fight will be acceptable. The atmosphere and graphics - incredibly deliver (I play on maximum settings). In General, it is very addictive, let's see what will happen next.

A
Affekt77 21.11.19

Played over 6 hours of gameplay, yet like everything, on my hardware 70-80 fps on the highest graphics settings. Significant bugs freezes etc. until I met only in the cut-scenes is rarely MicroProse.

v
vitalik76 21.11.19

The game is not bad if not to consider it as Assassin's Creed. In fact it is a Witcher 4.

u
ucher.u 21.11.19

As Assasin the game is dead. It is possible to bury and remember.
The same of Andromeda, she's not nearly dead, like talking about it. Yes it is alternative, but it's universe and lore.
But this game, a real dead body.. as Assasin. Like other game, just with the name of assassin, I don't know personally interesting to me was assassin, not another game in his guise.

V
Vyacheslav Pahar 21.11.19

The game like normal, but the graphics compared to unity, just at a lower level was, and the AI is actually the stupidest. If stealth play, the presence of the enemies do not feel.

A
Affekt77 21.11.19

Anyone interested in the game by pressing f1 you can open the osd of the monitor and see the load percent on cores for example, which is cool. Judging by the figures, the game is demanding to the percent, on my i7 6850к uses all cores, but the max count. the settings in fhd, requires less than 3 gigs of VRAM.

M
MaksStrong 21.11.19

play, interesting to play, cons is a primitive story, and quests, bad sound, outdated graphics, especially the faces of the last century

P
Phantom2014 21.11.19

Liked the game . The plot and style of the classic . Cool atmosphere in Egypt . The combat system is OK , but not prelesna as in the Witcher. Bugs are not met . Did not like the main character . It's boring reminds an Indian of 3 .

J
Jay C 21.11.19

I liked everything in principle, optimizion, settings, graphics, but the first real slag, all clumsy like that. The animation is also annoying.

A
Aleksey Gavryushenko 21.11.19

In General, everything is fine, but there are a few BUT.
1)Optimization. I play on PS4 and sometimes the character sinks into the texture. Yes not nice, but you can play.
2)Graphics. It is different, but in those places where the mountains (the mountains and the rocks) slightly soapy, and ,personally, I noticed a poser and PS.
New the game. Played 6 hours and the Plot was very delayed. In General, I want to say that the Studio has taken a great leap forward and the game is worth the money on any platform.

H
HollowHeart 21.11.19

Actually the only thing I disliked was the fact that they washed down with a hodgepodge of everything that you can(above in the comments there is a more detailed description, makes no sense to repeat). This causes some dissonance. And still there are questions to boevka.
And in General the game very much.
PS. To my favorite black flag, all of these does not hold.

S
Spli 21.11.19

So my first impressions:
The release was very skeptical, because the stream of developers were like that, where it is clear that the game is not very mildly.
But in the end decided to take a chance and bought it.
Well, what can I say? Yubiki finally was able to save his title. The game has a great attention to detail, I will not describe, but I will say that he is wonderfully animated, and when, for example, slowly walking in the tall grass, then gently stroked the tips of sprouts - if you watched the movie Gladiator and then you will understand what I mean. Or for example the arrows can be ignited from any source of fire, and it does not need to press any buttons, just enough to cock the gun, and hold konecnik arrows to the source of the fire. Gg getting into the hot desert, slowly begins to melt from the sun, the walking animation changes in the eyes begins to thicken. And such trifles thousands, everything is so efficiently designed, that I have only one word WOW. This game is just a Paradise for people who love to walk around and look at all, to pay attention to the details.
Biek at first seems nondescript but then you get used to it. The plot is interesting, but I only got to Alexandria, because I always stumble on some pobochki, or attempt to hunt, or to climb the caves. All very interesting and really cool. Lots of weapons, junk, clothes, a large tree of skills (and a lot of talent out of him is really needed, not a bunch of junk).
For those component - optimization is lame. That's all in love with the Witcher compare. Yes, bugs in the origin a lot, AI is stupid, the characters often blunt and stuff, but it's the same Witcher 3 lame and oblique in technical terms (Roach flies through the air and running through the water, the guards are drawn before the eyes, Geralt gets stuck here and there) but this does not prevent a huge number of people to consider vedmaka 3 best RPG in history?
The game I recommend to buy. Yubiki fellows, applaud them standing, you can, when you want!

a
alexgalaev 21.11.19

10 hours in the game, half of that time walking around the area, test mechanic, and variations in management, with a gamepad and keyboard, looking to the side quests, tried to get immersed in the story and think the first opinion was.

The work of artists as always on top, the world is beautiful, detailed, vivid.Interesting level design, terrain, and environment five. Atmospheric soundtrack, with a nod to the low almost vegematic string, well, in General it is no secret what inspired developed.

But here's the problem that started the series in the third part ( and miraculously passed BlackFlag, awesome almost) anywhere do not share, namely, the plot of torn, empty and overly pathetic dialogues, flimsy motives of the characters. The plot is boring to move, after the stilted dialogue, there is no feeling that you're gradually getting in the game and eager to continue an exciting story, just ended a cartoon you need to do certain movements to see next.
Solarpro job in the spirit of take Apollodorus of his Villa can not remain silent - well, he himself will not find the road, okay it's not a quibble, just an example.What else to pobryzgat course of boevka, she's... how shall I delicately expressed, slightly modified, perhaps this is for the future, but then someone wrote something above, and I agree, Unity has seemingly had a plan for a new and perfectly working combat system, could be improved to bring to mind, and what now looks like an injection from a Chinese slashers, and handling now, so imagine in General, the character also regains animated pieces in response to pressing the three buttons (it I to that breakthrough that never happened) but graceful dance of death has turned into some kind of jagged and Jumpy lower break, but archery was really fun, but somehow not assenovska it or something, what do you think?

And finally, it is not clear what has changed the management of the parkour and movement in General, in fact it remained the same, only when moving you now have two options either running like mad or to walk barely, the rhythm is crashing, especially when you need to follow anyone and keep the conversation, well, everything is scattered on the buttons properly, and that it changes, why it was done, Apophis knows.

The verdict: a whole lot, but I've had better.

UPD: AND as the fun went on without a plot, just in the open world. As it passes I here something to complement... and maybe change the verdict by the end of the game. :)

UPD: After another 10 hours: so you like this game you have to forget what is Assassin's Creed, in this game you need to play differently, and everything will be great. But the script, dialogues and the plot seems to still not be saved.

Verdict: attraction popular game mechanics in the open world of ancient Egypt

UPD: Another 5 hours: a Little about the side quests, for example, using additional mechanic, such as help to move a bale of hay to a farmer, or take the wounded to the camp, like here, the drama, the story of the pan from the Witcher, but there is a story, and then parody is nominally because Baek is able to lift and carry the stories flat and end with emptiness. Well, in General, about the plot, the dialogues of history, I think more is not necessary, everything is clear.

The tools and weapons to use in General fun again - as in the attraction, not because it has a motive, just for fun, like in GTA Online. And loot spilling everywhere is the number of values in a particular weapon does not feel, to change swords, clubs, axes, tens, and wet all right and left.

And yet the game wants to come back, each new run gives a feeling that you may come across something new that the game will surprise you, and Yes, something new is found, but the surprise does not go in the rapture, surprised, forgot, I drove down the ringing you are showered with loot...
--------------- --------------- ---------------- ---------------- -------------- ------------- ------------ -------------- ----------------- --------------- ------------- -------------

Waiting for Discovery Mode, it is not entirely clear what it is, but maybe it will be cool and not hurt for all this beauty without meaning, and of course spend in the game even a single hour, at least until I open the entire map. In conclusion, I would also add that I don't regret my purchase in any way, and will not cease to love the series, the collection of all games license and third-party branches and can't say that among all these games is hopelessly bad, but definitely there are masterpieces, I believe that among those who make Assassin's Creed there are still real fans are passionate about their work are professionals with glowing eyes and a light heart, be merciful to him Anubis Khentimentiu. Peace!

S
SpartanSoap 21.11.19

Bombs that continue the storyline of the film in modern times. The heroine is happy that has found a way to read memories of other people's ancestors? Damn, you brains Black Flag Desmond scanned, alley. And even then, was the animus, which will not have kidney failure.

In the past, the campaign mode is good, it is not about the assassins, and is about credo. 24 hours passed almost 2/3 of the game. If it is not done for the fight and the lag would be even better. I don't redeem how to do the block and counter-attack, can anyone explain.

Separately, about the Russian voice acting. Biek and Aya duplicated fine, minor fine, the extras and NPCs with one-time quests disgusting. Especially Kumara, the guards and enemies.

W
Wlados3d 21.11.19

Almost closed down the first location and until all the like. The visuals and sound no complaints: there are so many models of all ponapihano, especially the various statues, sculptures and so on, just go keep going ' ooh ' and Aah. The animation itself is also quite when he played. Happen unless, the legs sink into the texture while climbing, but all very smoothly. To boevka to get used to, but when mastered, it feel like a real killer. Especially if you take 2 knives and get all the gear Marauder Savannah hooded. Besides finishing very juicy.
About AI don't know, many say that from 10 meters enemies can not see and so. I have to release immediately decided that the series about the assassins often challenged, especially in unity, and here and the setting is harsh, the times and the manners, so he took a high level of complexity, although in other games I usually play on normal. Enemies can see very far, sometimes even from the ground, when I'm on the roof, turn to running, and firing in the grass for a few meters. If busted, then one guy still possible for Festo to put it out before anyone saw, but if more, then gradually the whole crowd and quickly sends you to the light.
Extra quests a lot, which is good. For part of the study took questions from the Witcher, mixed with a Stripping system of the locations from mad max and, probably, with the tombs of tomb raider. Suicide talk face campaign is brought to mind, just killed Medinamora, showed a very powerful video.
Of the minuses far only very much a console UI and not the most comfortable control, so quickly climbed to the controller. Not like the huge amount of loot I won't be able to wear any sword/shield falls new better, but to sell them it is necessary for each piece to clamp the button and wait 1-2 seconds. Why else was taken from the Witcher 2 different Windows for the map and quests. XS who all think this is convenient.
vitalik76
Well, do not tell ), Consider the left stick replaces 4 arrow run, in addition, both the stick pressed is 2 keys, d-pad left, right 4 buttons, 2 in the middle and 4 on top. A total of 16 buttons, so there is no such strange assignments the type of jump on Alt and main all at your fingertips.