3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 21.11.19 02:50 am

Impressions of the game (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Divided opinions.How do you play, did it break in favor of the or did not.
210 Comments
Sort by:
-
- DILOR- 21.11.19

The combat system just sucks ... It's not Assassin's Creed - is anyone Prince of Persia or the Witcher .. but good graphics and landscapes look nothing. Again highlighting everything and everywhere. Entered the building where HS sees what is in five floors. In General, complete nonsense. Assassin has become more like RPGs , which evasion is really funny. . In short everything together and nichrome really .. kill 10 of crocodiles and pet the cat . AAP creed black flag and remained at the peak of the creations they it's the best thing they could do ... P/S for those who do not vkurse - support for SSE 4.2 percent needed for DRM ... If the game will crack the SSE4.2 they definitely will be removed...

P
PRIVA 21.11.19

that topic is closed I'll write here.
In General, having the worker login password uplay. through the day he scored and he bought the license to steam normal on your username. You make a great game though and had the feather to pass the 1st act. The game is very good. similar To Eloy Horizon with the Curling iron.
It is better to have in their library.
Bought a horse sword shield and bow for coins left over from ze CRU )heh.
The game is a great buy.

The sand is hot so run faster so as not to burn yourself :)

L
Lightninggg 21.11.19

While trying from one storyline to another run very, very easy to fall into the cycle of side quests, entertainment and other lessons from the open world. Sign up for the game with the thought that here, now run in history, but again 4 hours in the open world. How do you do it, Yubisoft?

I would also like to soften his first opinion regarding the suit in this thread. When mastering, the beat, it no longer seems so ugly and Jumpy. Fine, but finishing even savory, I would say.
Try to play stealth, in principle, cool, sometimes even hard to sleep, but something was missing regarding, unity Syndicate, but what exactly - can't remember, or maybe it seems. The quest system from the Witcher working, it's easier, of course, but the gameplay is much better.
OK in Alexandria sparkle with new colors. Still, it's a beautiful game, definitely.

Ran off to play again.

A
Aips95 21.11.19

About the game already painted a lot, because I say separately about the combat system. Local battle, though not so handsome as in the first games, but it's definitely the best thing that happened to the game since the 3rd part. Because 4th was too easy because the games are cleared out of enemies that parry counter attack and stun at the same time. In unity, everything seems to be nice, but the bug with the instantly rechargeable with muskets and fixed (in short - if you are not looking at the enemy its reload takes time) that prevented open combat, and the block itself there was not always work (also a bug, if at the beginning of the strike the bot had a soup, often following the attack he did as a continuation of the previous one, without wasting time on the swing, making the parry almost impossible). The syndicate was a bad reproduction of massacre of the Batman, although if you get used was even a good idea (especially after the broken suit of doom). Immediately see a tradeoff between the complexity of the suit of unity and finishing the 3rd part. The word best invention Jubilee of unity - finishing upon request, with the difference that here the enemies do not stagger like a MK fatality waiting with empty health.

A
Alex the One 21.11.19

But what becomes annoying is the lack of sane walking mode is only running at a gallop by default and a shitty walk. Just remember the Inquisition with the same philosophy, Hiking, travel, the controller, of course everything is regulated but on the PC again scored. In the same Witcher had 3 modes: walking, Jogging, default and sprint. A trifle, but nice( the game is very beautiful picture and often want to walk slowly, considering the surroundings.

S
SPR1GGAN 21.11.19

the ending is strange ,then not a big spoiler ,you let the whole game be to develop character ,to pump it to find the best gear ,in the final mission we will not let them go ,you will play by the default Aye ,bitch where is the logic ,why they were voodit second game character ,for the sake of fashion like in GTA, or that feminists do not squeal ,but overall the game is excellent ,would recommend ,sucked very much .

T
TrueXpert 21.11.19

This is not the Assassin. Show people gameplay without mentioning names, who the hell would be know it was assassin's Creed. The developers have stolen from each of mainstream igrulya on a piece and vegatable this misery. Ezio spits you in the face!

Boevka - hell understand what. Felts Fo honor, whether pre-dermak. Instead of grace and technique, which was in the previous Assassin, where it was evident that this professional killer, again, we have a bun, rolling on the ground, which is the whole pile of gear does not interfere with tumbling. Opponents are sometimes answered with teleports and solgenia. Parkour itself left.

RPG sostavlyayuschaya stupidly far-fetched and created for .to artificially stretch the game. Since when do Assassins have a bunch of swords and armor to be the best Assassin? Altair Biequ spits in the Face!

Graphics sucks. This man boasted photorika, so it is the ruins of a pyramid, a pile of smeared blocks. Because the itemization sucks. Even close, being with people and animals shows that the textures are blurry, and the model angular UMNO. Would be better if instead of such a huge and useless cards, went into the normal detail.

The script and dialogues, wrote probably in school children. Or the writers of the last shadows of Mordor. Although this is in principle the same. There is no motivation, the quests dull, though branched from the unexpected twists and turns. There is a huge world just do not need this to kutsom the story.

Conclusion - the game is a complete failure. It is not the origins of the Assassin and a disgrace to the series Credit.

v
var197825 21.11.19

In short the game is exactly dofiga hours will sit that I like until all nesoberesh if enough patience well, almost everything.It is clear that everyone wouldn't see an ad well pokrasnenie for HELIX I took all the type to cut time in the game to find items.So A toy is the bomb better than the previous assassin I think.

S
Sorento NSK 21.11.19

Kapets, I just fell in love with the game, it's cool. Walk very slowly, savoring every moment. Definitely becoming one of my favorite games of the series.

A
Alex the One 21.11.19

Never ceases to amaze how beautiful the Egypt game, especially when there is lag and not loading all the cores 100%
Toxa95
Give them time, they are on the right path, and so made a sharp turn with a rail of the conveyor.

J
JloJluK 21.11.19

The game initially didn't like but then delayed)

v
vitalik76 21.11.19

As flawed a game. What to do with quartz and graphite after all the craft of the gain made and pumped, and the costume of the Sphinx received? You can not sell them to any merchant, but from the coffers, they continue to fall.

i
insex 21.11.19

Stream looked like had the impression that the game is not bad, but I have not played in any of the parts of the series, as I think to start with this part?

v
vitalik76 21.11.19

Passed the game. A detailed final opinion I will write later. And yet began to see what the job of the club I have not met. The Hippodrome and the arena is clear, I almost did not participate. Master assassin is also understandable, since even after completing all the tasks of the club, 7500 points is not reached (there is a maximum of only 6,000, you can dial - it may be after the release of the DLS will be other jobs in the club which will give 1500 points). A regular customer is also understandable, it must be dull times in the day to perform tasks Reda and so 10 days. Medjai proud and a perfectionist will be given automatically if you do everything, everything, everything. But in the no boundaries that is meant, it is necessary in the skill tree to choose all three skills (where +1% damage with bows, swords and tools), or what one skill is necessary to choose three times in a row? And yet, Pass all the tests of the gods is this also something with the arena connected?

PS oddly enough, in the end, I have a very tight budget. I have spool to level 40, but the money required to upgrade to level 40 all the weapons. For each gun an average of 6000 drachmas required, and they are earned very slowly, even if you clean out all the chests and sell all the loot that falls from them. Don't know, maybe at the racetrack or arena can be a large earn. On the racetrack I have not tried to practice, could not master the local need for speed even in a training race (maybe it's on the keyboard so a gamepad would be easier). The arena is kind of easy, but I only Crocodilopolis got to the second boss, in other cities of the arena until you try.

S
SamLeoFisher 21.11.19

and what about the trials of the gods : Like today was supposed to have

d
den4ik26 21.11.19

Game I still like it!) Awesome

T
Thorgal 21.11.19

The game's rules, except that hate this system-level opponents started in the Witcher 3. Very annoying and no realism. There are two identical hyenas at a distance of 50 meters from each other. One with red skull, the second without. Why? Because one in the region with a level of 8-10, and the second for the invisible border in the region where 28-30. You'd better have a fixed level according to the type of opponents, not by location in the locations.

A
Aligator182 21.11.19

Passed, took about 70 hours to almost full passage, passed about 95% of the game. Overall Origins is better than syndicate and the more Unity, but the first 4 parts does not hold. Laura felt failure, because the assassins were before the events of the game, although here it is possible to explain. The plot weak and predictable, which is not surprising given the Origins of the name.
The world is magnificent, Egypt worked at the highest level, but that is not surprising, considering the experience Ubisoft. Additional quests are at best average, I almost never remember, and a very simple but better than just collecting sundakov, which of course remained, because now the game is Action-RPG. I do not really like this transition, but it's all subjektiven, but if the series goes further along this path, then it definitely needs improvement. Fighting another, harder than before, much given the fact that I passed on the max and the fact that the developers in the end so sickly podnasral, farts burn notably sometimes, sometimes emphasis curve(animation). But now really feel the taste of victory, but not like before. But stealth, I can't figure out whether it complicated, whether it broke, but clearly it has become more difficult, although it should be noted that the number of unexpected possibilities to send someone in the duat greatly increased, including, for example, when you climb with a flaming arrow in the thatched roof. In General, there is a lot to paint, I'd give the game 7 out of 10, mainly for the world and its detail and beauty+ ball in the arena, love them, for variety in the end, I'm getting tired of Origins only 60 hour game or so. But the ending in terms of plot did not cause any emotions, and the story in General. But in terms of gameplay the end of the game, all the bottom except for a few moments. Also loved how brutal the game(palocci, and just wandering around the world you can see), like this beautiful Egypt,and so much shit is happening, the era recreated perfectly, sorry for the dismemberment did not deliver, and that a lot of weapons, but something really brutal among the finishing moves are only mine. In General, everything, and no, there is still a racetrack and this is the worst thing in the game.

s
s-Freddy-s 21.11.19

The idea with the arena and the racetrack is not bad, but the implementation fuflyzhnaya.... Would look at least as arena made in Ryse: Son of Rome there is at least interesting to play, but here... Here to draw a beautiful and atmospheric world they can, but in terms of filling this world something interesting and entertaining, they fail. People that whether they have such out there?

L
LEvgeny 21.11.19

Passed the game and is ready to share impressions. The game came out mixed, but overall I liked it. First, that I liked. You can blame a series Assassin's Creed for many things, but one thing she did not take the study setting. The third crusade, the Renaissance, the French revolution - each time period in the series were studied as detailed as possible. And the new part was no exception. Egypt, with the pyramids and other wonders of the world, with its own identity, life, characters and characters, recreated perfectly. Like a large number of role-playing elements, which has acquired a game. Also liked the interesting content of the open world. Virtually every location you can find some dungeon or burial ground, which in addition to looters and other scum you can come across traps, puzzles unpretentious, and even wild animals. Like animals, their Origins a lot. Hippos, lions, crocodiles, antelopes, hyenas and some other animals are not just wandering around the locations, but exist in the simulation: day, hunt, night, rest, etc. In the additional tasks that operate on the disclosure of the character and description of the life of Egypt, although in gameplay they are monotonous. Liked the storyline, which was interesting, multifaceted and with a dash of history. The graphics are very nice and realistic. Egypt looks stunningly believable, the scenery is captivating, and the local water is generally the best for the last time. The combat system has been reworked and I liked it. The battles are quite hard, the AI become smarter - archers trying to get around and shoot you in the back, enemies with shields just run at you, but if enemies are few, they surround and attack at the same time. In General, the interview I went, although it lacks the entertainment in the fighting, which was present in previous installments. And dismemberment the game would be good.
Now for the cons. Story missions are not particularly different from and additional to the end of the game from the monotony of the tired. The guys at Ubisoft need to learn from colleagues from Rockstar Games, who are in their games for some storyline quests introduced some mechanics that no longer met in the future and the mission was unique. Also some elements in the game are not fully implemented. For example, the latent killing a normal enemy and a six-foot enemy are animated the same way, in the end, conventional adversary gets hit by a blade in the neck, and the big one - somewhere armpit, and it looks weird. Besides animations of murders hidden blade is very small, compared to the same Unity, in which hidden the murder was animated a head taller and was much more. A gladiatorial battle implemented, especially after such games as Shadow of Rome.
But it's the little things that do not spoil the whole picture. Origins is a shake-up for the series. We got a huge, enticing open world and the spirit an action-Packed adventure.