3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
starjady 20.08.22 11:54 pm

KOTOR2 is terribly slow

My Kotor2 slows down and what is most interesting is not always, but sometimes when you look at a certain point Help someone
PS I have a DVD version, made in Russia
30 Comments
Sort by:
S
SHADOW 20.08.22

Gee, this rubbish eats brains immeasurably, yes! Not only that, they also flow like a concrete one, so rebooting toys every two hours is a severe necessity.

L
Lubber 20.08.22

Maybe it's in the brain ... Then I was lucky. I have 1024 MB of dual-channel PC3200 memory ... Everything flies like a bullet.

S
SHADOW 20.08.22

We must try to finish up to a hectare (I have half). It's not one hundred percent in the curvature of the system. I ran tests, and other not very light toys in terms of graphics (X2, HalfLife2) - everything flies.

F
FableMan 20.08.22

I have 1 GB of RAM, and still!

D
Denatured alcohol 20.08.22

Damn, and my graphics are buggy for a terrible half of the textures, none of those that are displayed as in the first Qwake or some game of those times ............... Vidyuha I have a
GeForce FX5500, by the way, I have such a glitch in both parts of KOTOR ......... the rest of the games are going fine

b
barbreedy 20.08.22

Everything is zaeb * at the maximum, my friend's computer is much better (3200+, 1gb, 6800 le) - but it still slows down, the disk is the same.

D
Darth_Credocs 20.08.22

then the jamb in the game itself.
I know this garbage, how you can get rid of glitches on Dantooine in the 1st and 2nd
KOTORs.

s
scareproof 20.08.22

ugh, I know too. write the line

DisableObjestVertex=1 in swkotor.ini or something like that.

D
Darth_Credocs 20.08.22

here: Open kotor.ini. Find the Graphics options section and add the line there:
Disable Vertex Buffer Objects=1

G
Gregory D. 20.08.22

PlayGround.ru
I am writing to you from the future. KOTOR 2 on the top Ryzen processor and with 32 GB of top memory still slows down!