3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tasadar87 21.11.19 02:50 am

\"The enchantment of weapons\" have Berserkers (Elex)

Took ability enchantment in the Berserkers but like enchanted by a weapon? magic relevant and on the bench, no options... can anyone in the know?
21 Comments
Sort by:
N
Niko Sidney 21.11.19

Tasadar87
can this ability allows you to insert gems into weapons? If there are cells for them.

T
Tasadar87 21.11.19

Niko Sidney
no, gems have a separate ability, and everything is done on the workbench, and here it is not clear to learn and we learned about what to do next...

N
Niko Sidney 21.11.19

Tasadar87
I read somewhere that the magic to learn close to the middle of the story you may then enchant the weapons can be.

T
Tasadar87 21.11.19

Niko Sidney
I have studied magic, but this does not resolve the question

N
Niko Sidney 21.11.19

Tasadar87
and what kind of weapon you want to enchant?
Just found this old They can enchant weapons (but only that which came from the old times — axes, swords, hammers)

D
Diablo88k 21.11.19

Tasadar87

The weapon must be pumped to at least one plus, then given the opportunity to apply effects to weapons, or extra slots for gems.

S
Serge3d 21.11.19

the enchantment of the weapon at the Berserker (like the modernisation of the clergy) applies only to the miles of weapons, ride at least 1 time (with the prefix I, II or III). The clergy changes damage fishi electro-stasis, etc., bercow poison, fire, etc. The sense of enchantment that it upon impact dot throws on the enemy.
If the enchanted weapon to improve on the workbench to the next level, the enchantment falls off, it is necessary again to apply. Unique weapons are not improved and carpets. All ranged weapons are also not carpets.

S
Shkudi 21.11.19

Serge3d wrote:
If the enchanted weapon to improve on the workbench to the next level, the enchantment falls off, it is necessary again to apply. Unique weapons are not improved and carpets. All ranged weapons are also not carpets.
In short it says=)

T
Tasadar87 21.11.19

Serge3d
I have the axe upgraded to level 3(there is a possibility to insert 2 gems), the question is how to cast a spell on the bench or what?

S
Serge3d 21.11.19

Tasadar87
If you're a Berserker and the sword classic (not clerics and not a chainsaw), it is necessary to learn the benefit of enchantment in the thread Berserkers, on the bench to choose the sword - the second tab is responsible for zachorowania (the first improvement, the third analysis is only for the rogue, lower - for gems).

T
Tasadar87 21.11.19

All the guys sorted out! It is important that-be mile the weapon was EXACTLY barcikowski, and I had a halberd outcast!

S
Serge3d 21.11.19

Shkudi
Well, if you play miles, the dot from bumps rocks. And, unique miles of normal weapons I have not found yet, racked to 3 standard swords better.
But I found the energy Blaster and rifle unique a better standard racked in vain only to Eleks spent on the improvement at the time.
Although elektroistok unique requires as much as 83 strength instead of agility, a bug I guess. Sorry to inject power only for the sake of it, although delicious features: 109 damage slot gems, 23 clip, the perk damage to the mutants. (there is a rifle factory in the centre klinikowski Loki, fur-Cyclops guards).

S
Shkudi 21.11.19

Serge3d
I tried also to Excel with miles, exactly to the moment as found a unique shotgun at the rogue. 100 attacks - enough to annihilate any mob)

S
Siniy Kot 21.11.19

Serge3d
HEU HEU HEU...could you elaborate?it is very tasty rifle)))screen with the location on the map can throw?pliz...

T
Tasadar87 21.11.19

Serge3d
Yes, with the legendary miles weapons issues, has circulated the axe for 92 damage + 2 gem + enchanted to fire until all are satisfied, but the legendary guns is not only found kiss of death on 87 damage as it is not very + the requirement on the resistance of 92 nonsense(

S
Serge3d 21.11.19

but it is a shame, as other rifles, force requires. It's a pity for her to pump.
For the sake of interest the force has circulated, robots on the basis of the clergy with 3 hits knocks.

s
sesilben 21.11.19

explained Chanty work especially stasis mental chant

D
Dimakyk 21.11.19

Serge3d
So where carpets in the end? A workbench?

D
Dimakyk 21.11.19

Shkudi
On the contrary cool theme, if in Skyrim you can't change the spell, you need to create a new gun and to pump it, and then you can reconsider their views on the previous spell and do something else.

L
Lenya Gavrilovich 21.11.19

Serge3d
all garbage... I bow military has improved to +2, he now has 100 damage) and what will happen if +3_)