3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trondale 21.08.22 12:04 am

Game impressions

A new game from the creators of the legendary novel "Endless Summer" is out - here you can share your impressions of the game.
5 Comments
Sort by:
v
vftor 21.08.22

The essence of the game is in the struggle of intelligence (CIA, Japanese and KGB) for the seizure of secret documents from the GG from his murdered father, and the GG's love for the selected schoolgirls is a cover for intelligence to obtain information.

G
GHOST24457 03.09.22

I will try to describe the game without using spoilers. I'm upset. The plot is extremely long and uninteresting, by the middle of the passage you no longer understand how it all began, and at the end you wonder: "How did it end so simply?". The characters are boring, already a few hours after the passage, a good half of them are completely forgotten. However, not everything is so bad: the graphic component is on top, the sprite animation gives the feeling that these are not just drawings, but quite living reasonable people. The soundtrack accurately emphasizes this or that situation, it cannot but rejoice. Nevertheless, given the previous experience of Soviet Games in the face of "Endless Summer" - this is a failure.

S
STRANGER06 09.10.22

As for me, the implementation is not bad, but the plot is rather terrible, it does not tighten in any way, Mr. Nikolai generally does what he does not want to do. But the art and animation of the background and character sprites are top notch.

A
Alwigo 20.01.23

Love.Money.Rock.n.Roll.RePack.by.Chovka
Briefly: Complete shit.
More:
1. The sound is acceptable, there are no particular complaints, but it is just a background, as it should be.
2. Pictures - the easiest and cheapest option, there are no questions about the background. But inserting characters into these pictures is terrible. Compliance of pictures with the text is generally shit complete. Examples: Irina entered the bar and wants to sit at Nikolai's table, Nikolai says “well, yes, there are no empty seats”, the picture shows 4 empty tables behind Irina's back and only 1 visitor behind them. Also, Kamaso (not memorable nicknames) is cleaning Nikolai's kitchen, the picture has not changed, as the boxes and packages were in front of the refrigerator and the kitchen table, they remained. And such examples in every scene. Empty streets and Nikolai "hid in the crowd." There are only 2 dozen pictures in the whole novel. This is complete bullshit.
3. Heroes: they all look alike, at first I even confused which of them, which? Then he began to distinguish by hair color, there are no more differences. Badly.
4. The most important thing in a novel is the text, then the pictures. Text: complete rubbish. Not only are there many empty sentences that do not carry any information at all, including the hero's experiences of his psychological and emotional states, but even among them grains of useful information are lost. You have to scroll through the entire text, and then open a repetition with many sentences at once and skim through again to find something useful for understanding what the author wanted. There are a lot of stupid remarks of Nikolai (the Main Hero or further GG), and thoughts sometimes, I emphasize, only sometimes, are not stupid, and his remark immediately follows, “no way”. There is no logic in this story at all. His remarks and thoughts addressed to "friends" are something. How could they become his friends? The author does not explain, we just have to take it on faith. Why many girls fall in love with him is also a very big mystery. For all the days, and there are about 25 of them, he was sober only for a maximum of 5 days, he is a drunken alcoholic.
For all the time he did only 1 "ONE" act, and then at the very beginning, when he stood up for Inowashi, or whatever it was. More, NO ONE POSITIVE ACTION. After the fire, the same Inowashi had to break into his house for the night herself. But at the same time, he told everyone, “I entered the position of Inowashi and her grandfather and let them in.” After this episode, I wanted to turn off and remove this trash. But I promised my friend that I would finish the game. He wants to use this shit as an example for his novel.
Then all the intelligence services of the world are watching them and they even know what he breathes. Then all the intelligence services of the world do not notice who stole and where Eli is kept, although she runs there every night for a week and together with GG.
Meets Grandfather Eli several times, but neither the second nor the third time asks about Ivanasi's father. How so? And shit like that, the whole novella.
According to the text, the impression was written by a snotty seventh-grader, who knows neither logic, nor life, nor at least the topic that he took up from books.
A good example of how the main thing in the short story - the text, completely killed the whole short story.

M
Mel Shlemming 20.01.23

Many questions remained unanswered: who shot the gopota? Who set fire to the restaurant?