3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
helya 21.08.22 11:16 pm

how to get to the bombers

help, I can’t get to the bombers (on assignment, you need to find the 3rd BS patrol) they blow me up right away, I already paid the caps for the schedule, tried to get around through the railway tunnel, but they need a key
17 Comments
Sort by:
P
Primarch of the II Legion 21.08.22

Tip: take a partner with you (it will take some of the blows on yourself) and put on heavier armor, run through the ruins, all the way to the left to the fence, without stopping. I think it will work from the fifth time. Well, do not forget to constantly spread stimulants.

U
Undertaker Engineer 21.08.22

As soon as you run up to the first building, wait about 10 seconds. If the explosions subsided, go to the next one. And so with everyone. Try it, it should work out.

h
helya 21.08.22

thanks, I'll try...

R
Roman L. 21.08.22

Run near the mountain! And don't stop! That's how I passed.

T
Toster 2012 21.08.22

You can run along the railroad, run behind the rocks and they will stop bombing, and then along the fence and you will reach their checkpoint!

K
Klin1982 21.08.22

And in the railway does the tunnel need a key? there the castle is very complicated and that's it ... Through it the easiest way, I was never hurt there, by rail.

n
nighthawkreal 21.08.22

For me, the easiest way is by pressing against the left rock. most of the explosions were on it.

K
Kakashka228183 21.08.22

And you go under the rock, which is located to the left of the road. And that's it, you'll get there quickly.

M
Mihey1977 21.08.22

Yes, there is such a mod - the Nevada project, there is a sprint there. There is also a separate mod for sprint. In general, I drowned the elk with the sprite and everything is ready there. And if there is no mod, then there is a grandfather standing on the road. He will give advice where to poke, if cho. And the first time I played, I just ran through, since there were 5 doctoral bags in my inventory.

O
Olly-alpha 21.08.22

Damn, what are you up to? Under the turbo, you can run this hundred-meter race without losing a single HP. You just need to wait out the first salvo, then eat Turbo - and go. Do not take partners with you, especially on hardcore.

n
nighthawkreal 21.08.22

I tried it once, but they seemed to be preemptive :)

O
Olly-alpha 21.08.22

I ran like this five times, 2-3 doses of turbo per distance - and everything is ok.

D
D.Artist 21.08.22

emae, go under the rock canopy to the railway, then we go out,
wait for the shelter, dive in the tunnel, and also under the rock to the gate, it took
literally 10-20 hp.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 21.08.22

Cheat codes will help you :)))))))
enter in the TMM 1 console and use the "fast travel" to get to the bombers in "Nellis" :)))

G
Great Aladdin 21.08.22

tgm and you will be happy.

E
Exot1c 21.08.22

Yuzai cheats

S
Strasse Engir 21.08.22

if you passed the Lonesome road DLC - go near the cliff, if anything, get a stimulant and a bitter. the main thing - do not stop!