3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 03.09.22 09:13 pm

Game impressions

The game is out, share your opinions
78 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ardok 03.09.22

KaiaNeri
Well, at least someone doesn't gouge in the eye. And then some won and the schedule they say has not changed in any way, clowns chess word.

M
Morgan Yu 03.09.22

For me personally, Saints Raw 2 will not be better)

b
baldun1 03.09.22

I was really looking forward to the game, and now I've seen enough of the reviews and after reading the forum, I'm in doubt whether it's worth spending money on it

H
Hanzo666 03.09.22

Trash.
It is the place for her to come out in 2014, now it should be a shame to release such a thing. Better than saints row 3 will not work.

A
ASTREX 03.09.22

I got xs why such low scores

L
Lucker_mot 03.09.22

I haven’t entered, but I want to tinker with the editor of wheelbarrows and gg, so the question is: who will share the save with the completed game?

S
Sprinting 03.09.22

Kokoprime1991
does not agree with the first one, it goes quietly to HDD vd blue.
the rest seems to be true.

in general, as always, rub waste, blow urine!

B
Baxmap 03.09.22

compared to the previous parts, the degradation is complete, the gameplay, plot, graphics, everything was allowed to go to a certain place, but in return we got a noble piece of console brown substance...¯_(ツ)_/¯

C
Caserad 03.09.22

KaiaNeri
I agree with you)

A
AleXraceSiM 03.09.22

In principle, a good part, only the beginning was somehow not very good, parts 3 and 4 of Saints Row were distinguished by the fact that from the very beginning we were in the center of events, and here we go through the first few missions as a mercenary, helping some marshals, and only then after 2-3 hours we begin to create our organization

N
N7_Solo 03.09.22

To be honest, the game was disappointing...
I completely tried to disengage from the past parts of the games, but even that didn't help. Consider situations with knowledge of the past parts.
The graphics of 2013, soapy, pixelated, 2D sprites of fire snorted in general laughter. It is strange that the developers did not pay attention to improving the graphics at all. Since the release of 3-4 parts, it has not changed at all. It wouldn't have bothered me so much if there weren't cutscenes where the GG is shown up close, and all his clothes are soapy...
The gameplay hasn't changed at all, the same mini-games, the same crap, there's even nothing to say here.
The plot and the team of saints, it's terrible. The game runs faster than the previous parts, remove a couple of missions from the masturbation enterprises and the game will be played literally in one evening. Villains - one-day, quickly come, quickly leave, do not feel like a threat in the game at all. Compared to the charismatic heroes of the past parts, these look somehow faded and not disclosed. A half-naked DJ chef, an art mechanic and a nerd nerd are all that is known about them. There is little information and other garbage, they are not felt by the Gang of Saints, no matter how they try to portray them as such ...
Leveling is complete crap, skills swing by themselves, and most of them are not needed at all, the very initial ones will suffice. With skills, the same scheme, I opened at most a line of purples, a bunch of garbage grays and not a single gold one, the game goes through twice without them (On the last difficulty). The guns swing just as easily and miserably, in the middle of the game you take a rifle, a perk for shooting through walls and that's it! Enemies lay down in piles without losing a single HP, although even without this, the enemies are not particularly dangerous even in a large crowd.
The world is empty and boring, like any occupation in it.
Bugs are certainly something. Several times my character just froze and the WASDE keys simply didn’t work, I had to replay the mission again, as well as additional ones. quests sometimes froze and scripts did not work properly (But this is treated with time, although who will play it later?).
Well, about the good, everything is not bad with humor, physics has become more normal, customization of weapons, clothes, cars is good, well, that's all ... somehow there are not enough pluses.
In general, a sad restart, what can I say (

R
Relaxy 03.09.22

I do not want to write that I am a fan of the series! but when the developers just threw out the info about the restart of the game, one of the developers said that they do not plan to change the plot or add new content! their task is set mainly on the graphics !!! to make more beautiful graphics with the addition of colorfulness and possibly) several new missions are possible !!! I don’t understand what the players were waiting for if the developers announced everything right at the start !!!!

x
xmenni 03.09.22

For 3 days I wanted to write a comment, but I kept thinking "I'll write a comment - I'll play again. Maybe the game will hook on after all." But no. Didn't get caught. The game is really created for -2014-2015. In principle, it is worse than Saint Row 3. There are too many things that I didn’t like about it and it will take a long time to list. The real score of the game is 3 out of 10, you can pull a maximum of 4. I'd rather go through Watch dogs: Legion again with its stupid masks.

E
Expiration Time 03.09.22

xmenni wrote:
I'd rather go through Watch dogs: Legion again with its stupid masks.
Which is worse., previous parts

E
Expiration Time 03.09.22

Relaxy
And where is the graphics in this game and something new besides heroes?

L
Laxmateg 03.09.22

Zloy_ParKur
how dare you have an opinion!? minus him guys!

F
FREEZbreez 03.09.22

buggy buggy outdated shit. it was necessary to merge the series like that.

R
Relaxy 03.09.22

Expiration Time
6 gigs on ultra with tracing better than 512 megabytes in the original)))

V
Vindicare 03.09.22

Looking at these comparison videos of old and new games, I get the feeling that new games are made by graduates of those very skillboxes and other similar offices, which are now flooded with advertising all over YouTube. People, except for modeling, no longer know how to do anything at all.
The studios may be the same, but the developers are clearly not the same as the old games did. Old handy developers quit and asshole graduates of skillboxes and skillfactories come in their place and do such a miracle from time to time for a year in a row. Behind the old big names and brands now stand mediocre worthlessness, which not only cannot do better, they are not even able to reach the old bar.

x
xXxMoRpHiUsxXx 03.09.22

like that, to be honest. I would forgive them if they didn't remove my favorite GG voice with a British accent. It has been since the second part. What was the point of removing it.