3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mind_Flow 03.09.22 09:31 pm

Will the game be a clone of Dying Light?

The developers are focusing on hand-to-hand combat, for this serious work has been done on the dismemberment of limbs and the behavior of zombies. Zombies will react to every damage, even if they have lost all limbs they will be able to bite. The game is now very similar to Dying Light.
6 Comments
Sort by:
U
USAROKSTARONE 03.09.22

Isn't Dead Island the first to come out Dying Light then

K
Kostet12 04.09.22

are you kidding? dine light 1 and 2 is "bad", this is a carbon copy game after the top true meaning of all Dead Island zombie games

I
InvestorFrom Russia 09.10.22

It's stupid to compare Dead Island and Dying Light

J
Jake Sully 20.01.23

USAROKSTARONE
Moreover, the dead island was developed by the same Techlands as Down Light

s
saa0891 20.01.23

Given that Dead Island was the first game (moreover, it was gorgeous with the original combat and damage system) and only then Dying Light came out, the expression clone is not appropriate here, and since Dying Light 2 disappointed me, it is worse in many respects than the first part, especially in terms of crafting (the lack of crafting weapons just killed me) and combat (they even cut out x-rays during crits, there is no visual damage when weapons wear out), skills are generally two times less, I really hope that everything will be fine in Dead Island 2 with combat (judging by the damage system, it looks gorgeous), and with skills, and craft will be on the level.

b
battlefield all parts 20.01.23

Kostet12
don't talk nonsense, dyne light 1 fire game, and iceland 1 norms well, these are different games