3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artery_Venabaev 03.09.22 09:41 pm

Steam game won't launch

Hello friends, I need help. The game does not start and gives an error 0xc000007b. Initially, he cursed at x3daudio1_7.dll. installed it manually and using reinstallation direct did not help, but changed the error message.
What I did:
- reinstall all possible directX - reinstalled
microsoft libraries
- updated all drivers (sound, video)
- checked for viruses
- scanned the registry for errors
- reinstalled the game several times on different drives
- tried different Windows compatibility settings -
Since I have a 165 Hz monitor and they write that the game has a problem with this hertz - changed it to 60 Hz - it didn’t help (although it’s clear that the error code does not mean this)
- tried to install a pirate - the same error.
Everywhere they write that the config.ini file is on the path with - user-documents - my games - capcom - re4 / So - I DON'T HAVE IT STUPIDLY after installation.
Recently updated computer. She worked on the old one. True, 2 years ago.
All games are running and no problems.
The computer is pretty powerful:
1th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-11900K @ 3.50GHz , 64 GB, 3070ti rog strix.
I don't want to reinstall Windows. And I want to save Ashley and Salazar for cabbage soup.
I would be very grateful if you could help me solve the problem. FROM ME NISHTYAKI in case of victory!
3 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel Rally 03.09.22

Artery_Venabaev
It's strange that you couldn't just update DirectX, maybe you have blocked update functions or a crooked Windows assembly.

You write there is no config.ini file, this is because the game has never been launched, on the Internet it is advised to fix the error 0xc000007b by installing Visual C ++ All-in-One as administrator, first close all programs, I sent more tips in a personal.

A
Artery_Venabaev 03.09.22

Pavel Rally
welcome. thanks for the response! completed all steps. the most interesting thing is that I have 6 toys installed with steam and they all start without problems. mozhnt somewhere you can see the cause of the error in the logs more accurately?

A
Artery_Venabaev 03.09.22

I solved the problem by reinstalling Windows in the end.