3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FaHaT_STalKeRa 03.09.22 10:48 pm

Friezes in games.

Faced the problem of freezes in games, every hour and a half there is one such long freeze for a couple of seconds and sound distortion, and then everything works on. Monitored this topic on the Internet and nothing helped. They advised me to check the RAM and wipe the contacts with an eraser and rearranged the system completely and rearranged the power supply and nothing helped. As this frieze manifested itself, so it manifests itself. Has anyone experienced this and can help? System profile. Nothing overclocked, everything works in stock. Drivers are all the latest.

Video card: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 Super Gaming OC 8Gb.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 (3.6-4.2 GHz)

RAM: HyperX Fury 16Gb DDR4 3200.

SSD:1) 250GB M2 NVMe Samsung 970 Evo Plus.2)SATA SSD 250GB Samsung 860 Evo.3)M2 NVMe 1TB Samsung 980.

Motherboard MSI B450 Mortar Max.

Zalman GigaMax 750W power supply.
3 Comments
Sort by:
F
FaHaT_STalKeRa 03.09.22

In short, the topic can be covered. The problem is solved, but I will tell you how it was solved so that others know if they have a similar problem. It was the TPM 2.0 security module. This problem occurs on Ryzen processors.
It is solved by disabling the TPM 2.0 Trusted Platform Module in the BIOS or by updating the BIOS of the motherboard, everything seems to have been fixed there. I drove games, such a hard frieze is no longer repeated.

f
frendzy 03.09.22

Haven't you grown out of games yet?

l
lapwing mouse 03.09.22

Frendzy
I always ask myself this question 👍 Games are like drugs. Now, if you give them up forever, it will be the happiest day.