3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Visher 03.09.22 11:07 pm

Palette of lightsabers

As you know, in order to change the color of the blade, colored crystals are needed. In total, there are 10 Enkh crystals. Namely:
Blue
Green
Yellow
Red
Violet
Cyan
Silver
Orange
Crystal
Bronze
And the question is where and in what quantity you can get each of these crystals! Only with corrections, and not like this - "Yes, I saw it there on the planet." Thanks in advance!
26 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tiny 03.09.22

Orange is on Korriban in one of the crates.
Viridine is located in Onderone.
Silver is given for sure if you have completed at least one part of the mission to Nar Shaddaa to establish trade routes.
Blue can be obtained from a Jedi enclave rescued (given randomly)
Bronze can be plucked from a sword found on Korriban on a dead master.

V
Visher 03.09.22

Red, blue, yellow and purple, each in duplicate can be bought from a saleswoman on Telos, if you complete her only task by working as a corpse truck!

L
Lubber 03.09.22

Yes, bastards, all colors appear ... Except veridium and silver for the quest to establish trade routes. Just look for new places where you can find them and reload until you get the right color, if it's that important... Most of all on Dantooine, of course... There and in the cave there are usually a couple of colored crystals and a grandmother - the head of the marauders sells. And finally, a lot of swords are given for completing quests for the light side, if you have already collected your first one. From there, these crystals can be picked out if there is something to replace ... By the end of the game, 10-12 swords can be collected ...

p
pol1morph 03.09.22

Such as red, blue, green, in bulk (the very first blue on telos, at the targash and the smuggler), that is, it doesn’t bother you much in searches, they are randomly generated and then when you enter the location

G
GameR-47 03.09.22

And what kind of color is viridine?

g
g-man 03.09.22

Who found the thread named crystal??? This is rare but it happens ... I had a black one.

R
R_U_S 03.09.22

I also found it, I have it white.

V
Visher 03.09.22

Firstly, I made a mistake not on Telos but on Tatooine, well, or Datuin (the planet is an ode and there are many translations).
Truly veredin is bluish-green, BUT in the game it looks like just green faded in the sun!

V
Visher 03.09.22

Yes, about the nominal crystal, all players have it in a cave on the same Tatooine, this is the most powerful and cool crystal in the game. And the color depends on which side (light or dark) you choose.

L
Lubber 03.09.22

I probably won’t write anything new, but still:
The name crystal is located in a cave on Dantooine. Specifically, in the room where the "spider matriarch" lives. Fumble around in the largest (central) cluster of crystals. When you get it, talk to Kreia. It will help to tune the crystal to you. The crystal takes on a color (black / white) depending on the side of the power that the hero adheres to. But it's a drum - it does not affect the color of the sword ... After getting the next level, pull out the crystal from the saber and chat with Kreia about it - she will help improve its characteristics so that it matches your level. (although not every level improves)

G
GameR-47 03.09.22

2Lubber "But this is a drum - it does not affect the color of the sword ..." Well, how to understand this?

Doublelucky wrote: "There is a cave with crystals on Dantooine. One of the trophies will be the hero's personal stone. DO NOT go into the cave if you have not decided on the dark / light side to the end - the crystal is generated depending on the lightness / darkness. If it was as light as possible, in the description of the stone will say "the crystal glows brightly almost blinding ...", if the dark "crystal is opaque", such crystals will give the maximum bonus. This crystal is useful for completing Bao-dur's quest to collect a lightsaber. It will only work if in dialogues with Atton it was after Telos "what color was your lightsaber?" was the answer "unique".

In short, I am thoroughly confused! I chose the answer "unique", then the color "viridine" (so I screwed up, I thought it was a cool color). When I collected a sword from Bao-Dur, he collected a vioidin one for me. Then I bought a red crystal and inserted it. So what happens if I fly to Tatooine after Nar Shadar? What will my "personal crystal" be? Black (I'd love to), red or viridine? And will it be in the description that it is not transparent? I am black as w*pa him!

PLIZ!!! WRITE THE ANSWER!!! And then I can start again (all the same, the saved version of the translation is 1.02, but right now I set it to 1.03, so I have specific jambs in the translation).

L
Lubber 03.09.22

Named crystal, which on Dantooine is NOT color, but modifying (gives various bonuses to characteristics)! Accordingly, it does not affect the color, and finally it is not clear why the conversation about him came up in this thread ... He is lying there in any way (its color is black / white - this is the color of the picture, how it looks in a backpack)! Passing the game with Santinel, I told Atton that my sword was yellow, like all Santinels, this did not prevent me from finding a nominal crystal - it is ALWAYS there! The color from Atton's dialogue ONLY affects the color of your old sword, which is in Atris's possession and appears in several scenes (such as the recording of your exile scene...) Bao-Dur will collect any color sword for you if you have the appropriate colored focusing crystals - what color you choose from those that are - you will get such a sword ... Then you can replace the focusing crystal.

G
GameR-47 03.09.22

I found it! Everything that you wrote, I saw it and understood everything (before I saw your text)! But thanks anyway! It's a pity that there is no black in the game :(

L
Lineyro 03.09.22

People tell me what to do, I already went through Nar-shad and quests on trade routes, but they didn’t give me a silver crystal. and I've already gone a long way from there. Is there anywhere else I can get this crystal?

M
Master O 03.09.22

For the first time I hear that a silver crystal is given strictly in a certain place, and even on Nar Shadaa. I completed the game 3 times - in my opinion, it can only be obtained by chance.

W
WOLF7 03.09.22

i went through the game 4 times......
mostly i bought the silver one, and i also found it in the palace of onderon in one of the two difficult to open rooms.

D
Darth Rebell 03.09.22

All crystals appear randomly. At the end, on the body of Darth Zion, I first found one crystal (I don’t remember which one it was a long time ago) and the second time it was orange. By the way, orange and bronze are the same thing.

W
WOLF7 03.09.22

How many pages did you have to dig through to find a seven-year-old topic ???

N
Nichronus 03.09.22

Darth Rebell
Due to the devs, probably.

N
Nidred 03.09.22

A silver one was given to me by a treasure hunter in the enclave, but there were different ones. Except Blue