3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 21.11.19 02:55 am

Misery 2.2 breaks down the game (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

Everything works fine,the saves are loaded without problems,but after reboot or shutdown computer,cannot load saves or start new game,the process hangs,helps only reinstall or backup of the game folder,then the saves loaded fine.

all these conditions are met
_ The owners of Windows 7/8/10, if enabled user account Control (UAC) to run the game with administrator rights.
_ If it don't work save in the game, then run the game with administrator rights.
_ If will not start the game, try to delete the user file.ltx files in your userdata folder in the root of the game.
_ Not to put the Repack to disk C (where the Windows)
_ The owners of Windows 8/10, if you run a fashion departure, the label deliver compatibility with Windows 7
In any case, another folder and the executable is added in the exception of antivirals.

Maybe someone had a similar bug,but it is already tired of every time to copy the folder.
3 Comments
Sort by:
5DSWAG 21.11.19

saa0891
Not sure if it helps you my answer, but I have a similar situation took place only in the moment when in the folder with the saves there were about 50-100, after the removal and abandonment in the folder ~5 saves, all was back to normal.
If not helped, then climb in groups VC where people discuss this modification, often they can give an answer to solve your specific problem.

s
saa0891 21.11.19

I solved the problem,maybe someone will too,my D drive was the folder for the game where I actually put all the games in the end, after another reinstall Misery I decided not to in that folder put and just stupid to the root of the D drive and all was fine,the more the game breaks.

s
sidorov2112 21.11.19

Help RV!Played , everything was normal, but two days ago, wanted to stop , comes out the poster (there is a mod of the year, and so forth ) after making a sound(of talatat as in error) and all.Help wanted to play normally ,but no.