3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gabataka091 04.09.22 10:17 pm

How the "memories" system works in The Punisher 2005

I think that now when they say: "do you remember The punisher", everyone remembers one game, no one remembers the 1990 platformers (although there are probably some), and even more so the 2009 game, but I moved away from the topic.

Everyone remembers that there are all sorts of different bonuses and stuff, and so. "Flashbacks" they are my memories are knocked out on the condition that I caught the first gangster and interrogated him. And this is on all maps in the mission. But still I have a question, how does it actually work? It's boring to ask everyone in a row. And from the mission with the estate "ma". They began to kill me and I had already stopped catching and interrogating everyone. Nevertheless, from time to time it turns out to knock out memories from someone.

Maybe flashbacks have some special system? Or do they fall out randomly?
2 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimakozhanov 04.09.22

gabataka091
As I understand it, this is just such a trick, during interrogations, some opponents say certain phrases that trigger the Punisher and cause him flashbacks from the past, and the pictures in the flashbacks are frames from comics about the Punisher.

g
gabataka091 04.09.22

dimakozhanov
I already understood this, but apparently it’s true that it kind of crashes ramdomly, and not from a specific enemy