3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mind_Flow 12.09.22 02:38 pm

Game optimization - bugs, lags, stutters, slowdowns, freezes

Game optimization discussion, if you know some secret or way to improve the game - share it.

Many players are already complaining about the demo version of the game. What about the full game?
35 Comments
Sort by:
l
lapwing mouse 04.10.22

Forum2019
Where? I gave an example of a video of a dude. They also said about the Spider that the optimization is bad. Until we figured out what needs to be done so that she flies on ultras.

a
asceza 04.10.22

Palych Rokov
Some settings affect. Animation of plants, SSAO, texture detail level for example - above average already by 2/4k calculation. But yes, the optimization sucks.

a
antoni1586 04.10.22

Who has drawdowns, like me, but there is support for DLSS, turn it on for sure, it is turned off by default and is hidden in the scaling settings, only these settings are not saved for me.

A
Alexandr_Mercer 04.10.22

ghoul666
I have RTX 2060s + Ryzen 7 2700x, not at full ultra 50 on average, jumps 40-60.
Game on SSD

D
DEDGAMER 04.10.22

Optimization, how to put it mildly, tolerable, it happened worse. Although it doesn’t freeze, the textures don’t disappear, but the game still seems to me to consume too many resources with a mediocre and not the most outstanding graphics, when compared with other projects that are better made and more “economical” in terms of load on the system unit.

E
Elanu 04.10.22

This game on ultra settings shows me zhor video memory as much as 17.5 video memory. It's just some kind of tin.

R
Rap70r 04.10.22

Elanu
zhor memory usually directly depends on the resolution of the textures, apparently the resolution is very high ...

often there is no need for such a quality of textures, it would be worth just lowering

E
Elanu 04.10.22

Rap70r
Resolution 3440x1440. But I did not set ultra textures, I did one step lower. The game seems to run pretty smoothly, around 70fps, but many textures still take a long time to load, disappear, or don't load at all. Looks bad.

I
IIM 04.10.22

I have a Ryzen 5 1600 3.75 GHz 16 gb ram RTX 2060. The FPS jumped, it was often 40-45, the video card worked at half strength, after I set Adaptive Sync in the Nvidia control panel, the video card began to work at full strength, the frequency of the video card not 1200, but 1860, and the fps is stable at 60 most of the time, sometimes it drops to 50, but the frame time is even, the image is not jerky.

l
lwader 04.10.22

Guys in this game, if you don't have 3090, turning off such an option as "vegetation animation" helped me on 1080 Ti.

C
Constant1ne 04.10.22

ReudenS
It's a lie, I have an i7 12700 and a 3080Ti. DDR5 32gb ram. I can honestly say that you are lying.

P
Palych Rokov 04.10.22

With optimization, everything is really strange, I removed all the settings to a minimum and in 4k I have around 90-100 fps, I start playing with the settings and shadows and SSAO set fps to 30, which is unplayable, but for some reason the power consumption of the video card drops to 190- 220 watts instead of 325 watts. In 4k, you have to activate AMD FSR 1.0, which is implemented quite well, even though this is the first generation of features from AMD. Igruha survives video memory wildly, so I think she really needs either an RTX 3090 with her 24GB of video or just a poorly optimized game for AMD hardware. Perhaps it just has a crooked code, I didn’t notice any special beauties, but it’s not the kind of game to require 4090 / px 7900xt

M
Max P 04.10.22

MOUSE lapwing
As soon as he entered the gardens, the optimization was over.)))
Spoiler

N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23

I decided to check with the rays on the new map.
It seems that there is optimization, the game goes smoothly, but the frame counter unlocks up to 120 fps, BUT you can see at the beginning of the game that there is no unlock at all! It starts to fix to a certain value (120) within a few minutes, especially in the garden, the game tries to unlock the frame counter to 120. After all, in fact, in games, either there is an unlock or not, and when we want to get rid of it, we we begin to make certain amendments through redmi files. But here I do not understand what the hell. Unlock is, but sometimes it is not.

N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23

Max P
Try to check on the latest patch and turn off the beams.